FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > all talk

all talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ausageparty OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Cardiff

For us guys we don't get no where near as many messages as women or couples. I must add this is very understandable. But when we do get chatting to someone and they talk all night ask for pictures and add you as a friend. Then either the next day or same night they either block you or delete there profile for good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r n Mrs BlissCouple 5 weeks ago

Livingston

We’ve had this happen a number of times also

Cardiff

"We’ve had this happen a number of times also "

It gets your hopes up especially when the chat is going well.

Livingston

We’ve learnt to accept things as they are and if they to progress they will

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 5 weeks ago

Swansea

Yep, its just the dynamic of the site sadly

Livingston

"Yep, its just the dynamic of the site sadly "

Yup

Cardiff

"We’ve learnt to accept things as they are and if they to progress they will "

I accept it just happen so often. Plus nothing you can do about it anyway

By *ommy trucker1Man 5 weeks ago

south wales

Think it can go 2 ways tbh those who want to build a connection before commiting to meet so there will be a lot of messages back n forth. And those who just want a quick meet ( fuck n go type ) so will be small amount of interaction. Either way they both have the right to end communication as and when they feel. I don't take it personally tbh its part of being on a this site.

Cardiff

"Think it can go 2 ways tbh those who want to build a connection before commiting to meet so there will be a lot of messages back n forth. And those who just want a quick meet ( fuck n go type ) so will be small amount of interaction. Either way they both have the right to end communication as and when they feel. I don't take it personally tbh its part of being on a this site. "

I would say they are long conversation I am talking about can be days

By *o againTV/TS 5 weeks ago

swansea

I get it all the time. From both sides. It's fab I guess.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan 5 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Think it can go 2 ways tbh those who want to build a connection before commiting to meet so there will be a lot of messages back n forth. And those who just want a quick meet ( fuck n go type ) so will be small amount of interaction. Either way they both have the right to end communication as and when they feel. I don't take it personally tbh its part of being on a this site.

I would say they are long conversation I am talking about can be days "

Days is not a long conversation as far as I’m concerned. There are some profiles that I’ve chatted with for weeks and even months before an opportunity to meet has come around.

Nobody is obliged to continue with a conversation if they don’t feel like it

Cardiff

"Think it can go 2 ways tbh those who want to build a connection before commiting to meet so there will be a lot of messages back n forth. And those who just want a quick meet ( fuck n go type ) so will be small amount of interaction. Either way they both have the right to end communication as and when they feel. I don't take it personally tbh its part of being on a this site.

Days is not a long conversation as far as I’m concerned. There are some profiles that I’ve chatted with for weeks and even months before an opportunity to meet has come around.

Nobody is obliged to continue with a conversation if they don’t feel like it"

When I say days I mean all night for a couple of days talking about a meet then they block or delete profile. I said nothing about obligations.

Wales/ All over UK

When I say days I mean all night for a couple of days talking about a meet then they block or delete profile. I said nothing about obligations. "

My point was, length of time spent on a conversation doesn’t entitle you to anything at all.

People are well within their rights to cut contact at a time of their choosing for reasons of their choosing on here.

If that upsets you I would suggest that this platform or lifestyle isn’t for you

By *onesyf50Man 5 weeks ago

mid wales

I think what guys need to understand/come to terms with is that girls control who has sex. Especially single girls in their 20s they have the most options, so if your massaging back an fo and all of a sudden they stopped, chances are they've found an ick something they don't like and moved on. Had this resantly and was abit disappointed as we got on really well. I think the least amount of massages a girl showed me that they had was 300 in a day ish so us men have competition. Its all about standing out, girls know when your not putting any effort in and normally don't respond.

Wales/ All over UK

"I think what guys need to understand/come to terms with is that girls control who has sex. Especially single girls in their 20s they have the most options, so if your massaging back an fo and all of a sudden they stopped, chances are they've found an ick something they don't like and moved on. Had this resantly and was abit disappointed as we got on really well. I think the least amount of massages a girl showed me that they had was 300 in a day ish so us men have competition. Its all about standing out, girls know when your not putting any effort in and normally don't respond. "

This right here

Cardiff

When I say days I mean all night for a couple of days talking about a meet then they block or delete profile. I said nothing about obligations.

My point was, length of time spent on a conversation doesn’t entitle you to anything at all.

People are well within their rights to cut contact at a time of their choosing for reasons of their choosing on here.

If that upsets you I would suggest that this platform or lifestyle isn’t for you "

Who said it upset me ?

Wales/ All over UK

If that upsets you I would suggest that this platform or lifestyle isn’t for you

Who said it upset me ?"

Well it bothered you enough to create a forum thread about it….

Cardiff

Who said it upset me ?

Well it bothered you enough to create a forum thread about it…."

Well I did not know forums was for moaning always someone got to put a negative on it

By *lessing2016Woman 5 weeks ago

Cardiff

Genuine question, no shade.

What were you hoping to get from this discussion?

Cardiff

"Genuine question, no shade.

What were you hoping to get from this discussion?"

Nothing really it's just that a discussion. Nothing to gain and can't do anything about it to be fair.

By *ack and jill 76Couple 5 weeks ago

Neath

We don't get messages lol

Cardiff

"We don't get messages lol"

Lol

By *etelikestomeetMan 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

The op clearly just wanted some reassurance. This site is demoralising at the best of time and for the majority of guys just getting a response is uplifting but to get into an actual conversation with someone, over a few days, is huge so for that to then just stop is a huge kick in the arse. Imaging talking to someone in person and for them to just suddenly walk away without saying anything?! I know the response to that will be that this is not in person but the principles are still the same.

Chin up op. You got this

By *eard and TattsCouple 4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

If women were as desperate as men we'd get more attention. Why you think I'm bisexual lol - beard

By *etelikestomeetMan 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Haha makes a lot of sense!!

To be honest though I think there is a lot more to it than that, particularly with how fab has changed and become of the years. I could join any dating app right now and get more luck, and there is a lot of crossover of people using both.

By *iscean_dreamMan 4 weeks ago

Port talbot

I don't think it's a case of being all talk, sometimes people just want to chat and swapping photos and becoming friends on here doesn't mean it's going anywhere.

At the end of the day there's lots of people on here and the only way to really catch someone's attention is to go to parties and socials.

By *ausageparty OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

"I don't think it's a case of being all talk, sometimes people just want to chat and swapping photos and becoming friends on here doesn't mean it's going anywhere.

At the end of the day there's lots of people on here and the only way to really catch someone's attention is to go to parties and socials. "

I agree in some of what you are saying. Parties are the way of fab these days. I have no problem with just chat and maybe swap some photos. There are a lot of false people on here and they is what I mean by all talk and that do not refer to everyone.

By *iscean_dreamMan 4 weeks ago

Port talbot

"I don't think it's a case of being all talk, sometimes people just want to chat and swapping photos and becoming friends on here doesn't mean it's going anywhere.

At the end of the day there's lots of people on here and the only way to really catch someone's attention is to go to parties and socials.

I agree in some of what you are saying. Parties are the way of fab these days. I have no problem with just chat and maybe swap some photos. There are a lot of false people on here and they is what I mean by all talk and that do not refer to everyone."

Simple way around the fakes is only talk with people that have been here a while and have meet veris from others that are well verified

By *olfpac2Couple 4 weeks ago

Treorchy

Had this done a load of times

By *hiversMan 4 weeks ago

Dinas Powys

It happens... just have to dust off and move on. It's one of the reasons Fab isn't for everyone, it can be crippling for your self esteem if you take rejection to heart.

By *ausageparty OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

"It happens... just have to dust off and move on. It's one of the reasons Fab isn't for everyone, it can be crippling for your self esteem if you take rejection to heart."

It deffo don't stop me being here I expect it. I know if things are looking good it's usually isn't.

By *ukeJoshMan 4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Who you gonna call?

(Ghostbusters)

:D

» Add a new message to this topic