FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > need female to lick me out

need female to lick me out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for woman this weekend to lick my pussy out msg us if interested

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i'll do it as it seems quiet in here!!, if u need a fall back??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is not the right place this is forums put this on meet page

Already on meets and no thanks yam

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

How could anyone refuse

good luck lol

I think they are expanding their target audience, and not asking if it was in the right place! Maybe I'm wrong I've had a lot of coffee

I put a skirt on and have a shave...will I do

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

thats a very clear and direct request considering that you never played with a fem before .....you may not like it.

Honestly as a Bi-fem i would be turned of by such a request as its no different than a guy posting:want my cock sucked.

Think you may have more luck with asking for a fem who likes to introduce fems to the beautyful way of FF play.

Good luck

(susie)

"thats a very clear and direct request considering that you never played with a fem before .....you may not like it.

Honestly as a Bi-fem i would be turned of by such a request as its no different than a guy posting:want my cock sucked.

Think you may have more luck with asking for a fem who likes to introduce fems to the beautyful way of FF play.

Good luck

(susie)"

So true and not really something a fem would say in an open forum ...suspecting its the make half asking .

It is indeed a very direct request indicating what she wants but not whats going to be given in return ..bi females aint pieces of meat their for your own sexual gratification you know if you want to get a female into your bd then entice her in there and make her feel the centre of your sexual desires not the other way about ..good luck

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"How could anyone refuse

good luck lol "

made me

"How could anyone refuse

good luck lol "

Sorry turned me right off

maybe another bi-selfish fem!!

I was only direct due to having a lot of people not reading profile properly as I'm sure a lot of people have same problem wasn't aiming to offend or anything and I've just been waiting along time to try anything with a fem and thought its worth being bold but if it offended people then so be it but wasn't the intension

"I was only direct due to having a lot of people not reading profile properly as I'm sure a lot of people have same problem wasn't aiming to offend or anything and I've just been waiting along time to try anything with a fem and thought its worth being bold but if it offended people then so be it but wasn't the intension "
Myabe try getting to know someone and makeing them feel special would be a better approach for you than being so blunt about what YOU seem to want what about the other fems needs ..or dont they matter ?

making*

We already have and we are chatting to some lovely people but obviously there people on here who think there better than others and just bitch at other people when why bother even posting on my post when it only waisting your own time

"We already have and we are chatting to some lovely people but obviously there people on here who think there better than others and just bitch at other people when why bother even posting on my post when it only waisting your own time "
Because its an open forum for anyone to add input and i dont actually think i am better than anyone on here or that i was bitching

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I was only direct due to having a lot of people not reading profile properly as I'm sure a lot of people have same problem wasn't aiming to offend or anything and I've just been waiting along time to try anything with a fem and thought its worth being bold but if it offended people then so be it but wasn't the intension Myabe try getting to know someone and makeing them feel special would be a better approach for you than being so blunt about what YOU seem to want what about the other fems needs ..or dont they matter ?"

I am not sure why it matters to you at all if you are not planning to meet them,

They are allowed to ask how they like.

Can you please leave people to use the forum how they wish and you use it how you wish.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We already have and we are chatting to some lovely people but obviously there people on here who think there better than others and just bitch at other people when why bother even posting on my post when it only waisting your own time "

I don't know the answer to that either....but it is very annoying for the people like you who are using it how you wish.

I am going to shut this thread now as it has grown legs and won't be noticed by people who might want the type of meet you are asking for.

If you want to start another thread hopefully people will use some respect and leave it alone.

Good luck.

If you want