FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Time wasters and pic collectors

Time wasters and pic collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oby_2007 OP   Man  over a year ago

taffswell

Is it me or is This site seems to be getting worse for time wasters and pic collectors

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah, its you.

Agree!! Ppl moan at me for not having any veri's but I always end up talking to the fakes & time wasters!! x

taffswell

"Agree!! Ppl moan at me for not having any veri's but I always end up talking to the fakes & time wasters!! x"
same hear endless chat but thay don't want to meet for even a chat but still sends friend requests drives me nuts

Chatting to the wrong people then, lots who meet on here x

taffswell

"Chatting to the wrong people then, lots who meet on here x"
well if any of them lots that you talk about want a chat come say Hi lol

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Maybe swinging is going back towards it's purest form?

Remember, it used to be called 'Wife Swapping', which by definition means single men are excluded.

"Maybe swinging is going back towards it's purest form?

Remember, it used to be called 'Wife Swapping', which by definition means single men are excluded."

By fairness then, you'd have to eliminate single women. We're not swingers in that sense either.

In the six months since joining, there does seem to be more unverified single male and female profiles for longer times..as well as couple profiles also.

I have personally experienced a couple profile timewaster which i suspect was a male being a troll .

I also witnessed a troll attempting to cooerce/blackmail two fenale friends into sleeping with a man under threat of public exposure.

However.. the majority of people with whom i speak/chat are genuine people.

Also manage to get a few meets in myself.

Just like real/vanilla life i guess.. dont make friends unless your sure about someone.. even friends can have a falling out.

Happy swinging one and all..

Dave

I have trouble trying to find single females who are interested in meeting, most of my messages are from couples who's husband 'just wants to watch' grrrrr

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

One way to out those that are not genuine, ask them to attend a social.

Yes, I am aware that not everyone can get to every social, but bearing in mind that there are now socials in Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and Bridgend, surely its not beyond their capabilities to attend just one, get chatting, pick up an armload of verifs and do a bit of networking?

Yes, again I agree that some just don't like going to socials for a number of reasons, (most of which can be argued away lol) but if the bottom line is " I/we dont see why we should", then I guess you have to ask yourself, is that someone you want to meet?

You gets out what you puts in.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Nah, its you."

piccolectors are easy to deal with:don't answer friendrequests from strangers.

timewasters:what are they? 12 month swinging + never been let down

YOUR selection process isn't working if you only encounter timewasters and your last veri is from 2010

Learn from your experiences on here and you may have more succes in chatting to the genuine swingers.

(susie)

"Maybe swinging is going back towards it's purest form?

Remember, it used to be called 'Wife Swapping', which by definition means single men are excluded.

By fairness then, you'd have to eliminate single women. We're not swingers in that sense either. "

well said just another excuse to slate single guys give us a break its boring me now

"One way to out those that are not genuine, ask them to attend a social.

Yes, I am aware that not everyone can get to every social, but bearing in mind that there are now socials in Cardiff, Newport, Swansea and Bridgend, surely its not beyond their capabilities to attend just one, get chatting, pick up an armload of verifs and do a bit of networking?

Yes, again I agree that some just don't like going to socials for a number of reasons, (most of which can be argued away lol) but if the bottom line is " I/we dont see why we should", then I guess you have to ask yourself, is that someone you want tomeet?

You gets out what you puts in. "

you gets out what you put in or i get out what some one else puts in me or I put in them bad poppyxx

We have had lots of meets off here you do have some fake profiles but they are easy to out .its always worth remembering that sometimes there are genuine reasons when people can't meet.if they arrange another one and cancel that then i be a bit more wary .we met lots off here .poppyxx

[Removed by poster at 30/04/13 00:07:30]

We have been on fab and swinging for nearly a year never had real problem and always reply if the person is polite in there message.

I

We mpoved to wales 7 years and found hard find friends but this last year we have meet great couples and hope we are sble say they are now are friends.

Its not just sex its frendship

» Add a new message to this topic