FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you feel if someone you played with didnt verify you? this has happened to us recently and to a single fem friend of ours. We have verified them and they have shown it on their profile, wish there was a way for us to retract ours as they have been utterly ignorant!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How would you feel if someone you played with didnt verify you? this has happened to us recently and to a single fem friend of ours. We have verified them and they have shown it on their profile, wish there was a way for us to retract ours as they have been utterly ignorant!!!"

I have also had this and the complete ignorancy is just wtong to be honest.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

If you block the profile the verification will be removed until/ if you ever unblock the profile again

Yeah we've had this.

Verifications aren't the be all and end all - we continue to enjoy meetings with the other couple - we dont really need a verification.

By the way - filters can block verifications so check they are in no way outside of your filters - as that might be the reason.

They may have sent them, it just never got to you? Have you asked?

I neither expect them nor ask for them.

I have enough to prove I'm genuine, I don't need my ego inflated by some gushing post-coital appraisal.

we know we can receive veris because we have had some, and i know its not the be all and end all but its nice for people to know what other people that have met and played with us think we are nice and genuine, they have been online we have messaged them and they just havnt replied plain ignorant

[Removed by poster at 16/05/13 19:45:52]

"I neither expect them nor ask for them.

I have enough to prove I'm genuine, I don't need my ego inflated by some gushing post-coital appraisal."

Ego?

I'm sure that people who get turned down by swingers because they either don't have veri's or don't have enough veri's would say they want them to boost their egos!

I don't use my verifications too boost my ego. I use them to show that I'm genuine, reliable and hopefully good fun!

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"we know we can receive veris because we have had some, and i know its not the be all and end all but its nice for people to know what other people that have met and played with us think we are nice and genuine, they have been online we have messaged them and they just havnt replied plain ignorant"
You can get some veri but not others because of your mail filters and other block you may have on your profile.

"we know we can receive veris because we have had some, and i know its not the be all and end all but its nice for people to know what other people that have met and played with us think we are nice and genuine, they have been online we have messaged them and they just havnt replied plain ignorantYou can get some veri but not others because of your mail filters and other block you may have on your profile. "

they have not veried the single fem either i have looked through some of the other people whom have left verifications for the afore mentioned people and they also have no verifications returned

right...

to be honest, on our old profile we played with a couple and it wasn't ummmmm how can I say this... 'amazing' or even 'good' infact it was awful, but for them they enjoyed the fun we had so much they got on our nerves a bit and kept pestering us, they wasn't experienced enough for us, and didn't seem to know what they was doing on 'us'

we also didn't verify them, due to the fact we couldn't write ''it was awful blah blah'' and I (miss sexytimes) wasn't prepared to lie, and say it was amazing, that would be misleading and wrong, so instead i didn't write one back.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/13 20:32:50]

does it really matter if they wont verify you block em then yr verify will disappear from their profile or just dont worry about it folks xxxx we all know ya lovely

what really grips my shit is that they are showing our veris if we were that bad they wouldnt, would they??? lol

We had a similar situation on our old profile . It did get me wondering what they actually thought but its life .... brush it off and move on i say xx

I don't like it when that happens either .i think its not nice if they display a veri and don't verify you.poppyxxi send you another one tomorrow after dirty dancing with you .poppyxx

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 17/05/13 00:24:52]

Cardiff

If you posted a verify for someone, and they block you, does that verify get removed.?? when they block you.

"If you posted a verify for someone, and they block you, does that verify get removed.?? when they block you."
yes it does and theirs on your profile too.poppyxx

Cardiff

thanks poppy xxxx not had one from them lol

By *rettylittlegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I find it irritating particularly if I'm still in communication with the person

if yr in communication you not blocked so veri dont disappear

By *rettylittlegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

... I know.

It's generally blokes being too lazy to verify you. Rarely happens with couples or ladies.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, you'll never see a bad verification and even the most verified profile can let you down.

If you haven't got one they are important and too many makes you look like you'll shag anything and if someone doest write one in return it is unlikely either party will want to meet again.

Quality not quantity

This happened to us once, he put our veri up but wouldnt verify us, excuse was it was his mates computer? how does that work lol. We blocked him and then he contacted us through another name asking to unblock because his veris gone lol. So we blocked him on that name too lol.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Looks like they are 'veri-collectors' but not 'veri-writers'.....unless they have a genuine problem with writing?You would know from the pre-meet messages they sent ........or may be their opinion of the meet is miles apart that they can't find a happy medium as to the wording.........well i think it's a shame if a meet which people enjoyed at the time turns sour in the 'aftermath'

(susie)

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

When we joined fab veris were important for all the reasons mentioned now however it rarely occurs to me to verify someone unless they are new.

If someone verifies us them we will return the favour but we have enough veris for people to know we are genuine & the rest I hope they decide for themselves on meeting us rather than by a few lines someone they have probably never met has written.

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Doesn't bother me in the slightest, you'll never see a bad verification and even the most verified profile can let you down.

If you haven't got one they are important and too many makes you look like you'll shag anything and if someone doest write one in return it is unlikely either party will want to meet again.

Quality not quantity"

In total agreement!

Like a lot of people on Fab, discretion is a very big thing for me. I give it, and expect it back, or we don't meet.

I don't publicly display my veris, but I have enough to prove I'm genuine and can show them if requested by a potential meet.

In general though, most peeps I've met aren't that bothered about getting or leaving a veri, they're just happy to have met a genuine guy who isn't a timewaster (apparently quite rare on here!).

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Verifs are like oxygen, only important if you aint got none!

This does my head in to x should you only write veris for someone who u have played with or just met as they are for making people genuine xxx confused.com

I have had this also 3 good girls left the site and they veris went as well

"Doesn't bother me in the slightest, you'll never see a bad verification and even the most verified profile can let you down.

Quality not quantity

In total agreement! "

not true at all ,we met people we have met again that we didnt write veries for and vice versa .especailly in the beginning.and as for too many veries its a shagging site .how can you ave too many ?we have met people that aren't even on this site too at clubs so its not about veries.i think the op was getting at its a cheek to show someone else's veri of you and not give them one back.otherwise if you don't want to meet again dont display it.i think that's te opinion most have.we have met people again that didnt verify us.some people just don't write veries .poppyxx

yes had a fair few so called str8 s that never verify me lol but there choice dont worry my lips sealed lmao

"yes had a fair few so called str8 s that never verify me lol but there choice dont worry my lips sealed lmao "
think thats the issue with us chelle .straight guys don't want it known they go with a bi couple cos of upsetting their other friends .we don't care ,we keep our lips sealed .only time Poppy's lips are sealed lmao.poppyxx

I always ask the chap if he wants me to verify him , then I only do that once he has veried me .

Tbh i think veris are controversial because if you write a bad one for someone they are not going to show it .

But yes, bad manners not to reciprocate a veri

"This does my head in to x should you only write veris for someone who u have played with or just met as they are for making people genuine xxx confused.com"

I think perhaps both met and played .

You can meet someone , to prove they exist , but also leave a veri if played with ... Some guys don't play respectfully .

Also in clubs you may play with peeps , but don't know their fab name to verify a good play .. Swings and roundabouts xx

This hasn't happened to us but we both agree that that it is terrible manners. If they couldn't have been bothered to write one, they certainly shouldn't have displayed yours

I have enough to prove I'm genuine, I don't need my ego inflated by some gushing post-coital appraisal."

Actually giggled at this. I think I love you

I have enough to prove I'm genuine, I don't need my ego inflated by some gushing post-coital appraisal.

Actually giggled at this. I think I love you"

I think I love you for the fact you've used the word 'recalcitrant'! Be still my beating heart.

maybe just dont verify anyone until they done you one first, but then that couldmean no one veries lol dont worry about it xxxx

Cardiff

wll its been 2 weeks, and my verify is still on there profile as i asked someone to check for me since they blocked me. so the answer is if they block you first the veri stays on until you block them, which the only way to do that is if they go into chat ... now

"wll its been 2 weeks, and my verify is still on there profile as i asked someone to check for me since they blocked me. so the answer is if they block you first the veri stays on until you block them, which the only way to do that is if they go into chat ... now "
no if they blocked you it disappears of their profile . Have they unblocked you after reading this ? If they do it goes back on.poppyxx

"wll its been 2 weeks, and my verify is still on there profile as i asked someone to check for me since they blocked me. so the answer is if they block you first the veri stays on until you block them, which the only way to do that is if they go into chat ... now no if they blocked you it disappears of their profile . Have they unblocked you after reading this ? If they do it goes back on.poppyxx "

dancers block them and then ask one of yr mates to check their profile and it should be gone hun xxx. i verify lots from socials but dont get them back but block em and it disappears hun

Cardiff

No im still blocked, and my veri is still on their profile, so im not sure how that is... no one can tell me not even admin so only way is to wait until i see them in chat then block them, and the veri will then be deleted from their profile

» Add a new message to this topic