FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > boundaries

boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would make you break one of your sexual boundaries or who would ???? and what boundary would it be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nobody. My sexual boundaries are already in place for a reason, so nobody would make me compromise them.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We had certain rules or boundaries in place when we started that have "drifted" slightly, as we have become more experienced and relaxed about swinging in certain situations.

"We had certain rules or boundaries in place when we started that have "drifted" slightly, as we have become more experienced and relaxed about swinging in certain situations. "

Like you or boundaries have shifted a little but they only shift with lots of discussion & sometimes compromise, so I guess only hubby affects my boundaries x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We had certain rules or boundaries in place when we started that have "drifted" slightly, as we have become more experienced and relaxed about swinging in certain situations.

Like you or boundaries have shifted a little but they only shift with lots of discussion & sometimes compromise, so I guess only hubby affects my boundaries x"

Yes, we would sit down the day after a party or meet and chat about what we did and would we do anything different, or was there anything that we saw that we would like to try, and then redraw out boundaries. There were also few times when we would take a break during play to discuss things, often boundaries could get pushed a lot when we were both horny and feeling "up for it" lol

what type of boundaries do yoy mean that can move or alter?

"Nobody. My sexual boundaries are already in place for a reason, so nobody would make me compromise them."

Well said boundaries are in place for a reason to ensure that sexual pleasures are maintained and not tarnished by something your not comfortable with

"We had certain rules or boundaries in place when we started that have "drifted" slightly, as we have become more experienced and relaxed about swinging in certain situations.

Like you or boundaries have shifted a little but they only shift with lots of discussion & sometimes compromise, so I guess only hubby affects my boundaries x

Yes, we would sit down the day after a party or meet and chat about what we did and would we do anything different, or was there anything that we saw that we would like to try, and then redraw out boundaries. There were also few times when we would take a break during play to discuss things, often boundaries could get pushed a lot when we were both horny and feeling "up for it" lol "

It's the only way to make couple play work for both parties. In answer to the person who asked what boundaries can be moved etc. Any of them, when 1st begin to play as a couple & then as a single from a couple your boundaries can be very personal ones, with lots of discussion you change them a little, some become relaxed & some more rigid x

My boundary is that if you enjoy it do it, if you havnt tried it then try!

As long as every one is consenting then, just have fun

mine has always been try anything once, if dont like it then dont try again... Unless not sure then maybe second chance needed

the posts above ok if your masturbating or self abusing but what of the respect for your partners they also have boundaries

Clicking with a sexy playmates.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Clicking with a sexy playmates. "

am lost whats clicking got to do with boundaries lol

"Clicking with a sexy playmates.

am lost whats clicking got to do with boundaries lol"

Trusting them and enjoying their kinks and fun.

as in, click with someone...

Being here for so long, i have climbed the swinging ladder, got to the top, and know what runs to miss out when i climb it again lol

All it is, to try things once so you know your comfortable with it. I wouldnt stay away from someting i have never tried as it may turn out that i enjoy it.

Its all about knowing what you do and dont like then you can set your limits

"Being here for so long, i have climbed the swinging ladder, got to the top, and know what runs to miss out when i climb it again lol

All it is, to try things once so you know your comfortable with it. I wouldnt stay away from someting i have never tried as it may turn out that i enjoy it.

Its all about knowing what you do and dont like then you can set your limits "

well said

"Clicking with a sexy playmates.

am lost whats clicking got to do with boundaries lol

Trusting them and enjoying their kinks and fun.

as in, click with someone..."

Get that totally, that's why one offs are no good for me, if there's no click there's no exploration or pushing of the boundaries x

» Add a new message to this topic