FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single Female Profiles

Single Female Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you meet and play as a couple, why do so many single females have single profiles when they clearly not single, be it fb or not.Why not just have a couple profile? Would make it easier for those that are looking for single fems.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some have them for the chat rooms and socializing, and some just have it to play alone

How would you know that they're 'clearly not single', unless their profile stated? In which case you could just pass them by anyway?

"Only meeting as a cpl" is something we come across a lot on profiles stating they single women

I have a single profile because if I want to I can play alone its also easier for the chat rooms when we are both in them

"If you meet and play as a couple, why do so many single females have single profiles when they clearly not single, be it fb or not.Why not just have a couple profile? Would make it easier for those that are looking for single fems."

saphs its the same for the male half of couples a lot of them have a male single profile lol

"If you meet and play as a couple, why do so many single females have single profiles when they clearly not single, be it fb or not.Why not just have a couple profile? Would make it easier for those that are looking for single fems.

saphs its the same for the male half of couples a lot of them have a male single profile lol "

I know Kitten Steel has 1 lol

but i think 4 most its because single females r more popular and guys would rather a single fem than a cpl

"If you meet and play as a couple, why do so many single females have single profiles when they clearly not single, be it fb or not.Why not just have a couple profile? Would make it easier for those that are looking for single fems.

saphs its the same for the male half of couples a lot of them have a male single profile lol

I know Kitten Steel has 1 lol "

who pyjama boy lol aye i forgot that

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

If you have a single profile and MEET as a single then fine, but I find it dishonest when you read a "single" profile only to discover that they only meet WITH their partner/fb. If there are two of you going on a meet, then you are a couple simple as

I am a married woman who meets via a couple profile with hubby but I also like to meet alone, it's easier to do this via my own, single profile & as my verifications show I always meet alone on that profile x

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I have a single profile, it clearly states that I only meet single fems, any couples interested in meeting need to contact our couples profile. Obviously most don't read it though as most of my mail comes from couples

I understand cpls want to play alone and im glad to see most of you have single profiles for that as well as your cpl profiles. If ur single then ur profile shouldn't state u play as a ccouple. Its not diffucult.

lol i hate it when theres a couples profile on cam then you have a perve then theres a single guy spanking the monkee i always use the single profile if sarah is not with me joe has got a single profile and is free to meet with permission be as honest as pos is my thing

If you feel strongly about it, report it with the report button, ,single should be couple. ..

I understand the 2 profiles for the chat rooms... but stil s couple. Just create a new profile but swap the namrs and details. ..

» Add a new message to this topic