FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > socials are there too many?

socials are there too many?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cardiff,newport,bridgend,bainavon,how many socials do we need ?

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We love socials, but even we think its getting a bit much now.

One a month is do-able cost wise for us, maybe two on occassion, was happy with it when it was Cardiff, Swansea and maybe Newport, now its getting a bit out of hand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables

"cardiff,newport,bridgend,bainavon,how many socials do we need ?

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO "

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most.

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most. "

Here, here, for me the socials are about making links & friendships not about shagging, that's why we never play on social nite. There's plenty of other time for naughty fun x

innit just peachyboo xxxxx

Iv never been to a social haha

Im thinking about going to the swansea one next week....but never been and would be on my own and know nobody....so not sure xx

brecon

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables "

Hmmm...

Swansea 8th June

Cardiff 22nd June

Masked Ball 5th July

Blaenavon 13th July

Bridgend 20th July...

Plus Kitten is talking about another Cardiff one in July.

I make that 5 confirmed events in Six weeks?

As I said before, we love the socials, but we end up having to miss some as there's just too many.

Well I think its great we have so many socials. Before there were just the 2, Cardiff & Swansea.

At the time, if you could not get to either one of them, you were fooked !

Now there is plenty of choice, and at least your bound to get to one of them at a date that is good for you.

Its not a case of having to be at every one

brecon

"Im thinking about going to the swansea one next week....but never been and would be on my own and know nobody....so not sure xx"

I wouldnt worry, we have all been to our first social, granted as a cpl its easier, but loads of singlies of both sexes go, just get your name down and come along!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Not been to a social either lol but maybe in future

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most. "

not everyone can have party's but virtually everyone can go to one .It is a swinging site though not a social network site or we thought it was last time i logged in

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables

Hmmm...

Swansea 8th June

Cardiff 22nd June

Masked Ball 5th July

Blaenavon 13th July

Bridgend 20th July...

As I said before, we love the socials, but we end up having to miss some as there's just too many. "

MY point exactly mart we go to socials too but one every 2 months is plenty.

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most.

Here, here, for me the socials are about making links & friendships not about shagging, that's why we never play on social nite. There's plenty of other time for naughty fun x"

you are lucky then caz only gets every other weekend off then it could be the week she has her daughter so it is sometimes 1 in 4 weeks available and many are in the same boat with weekend working .

You don't have to attend every one!!! Surely it's better for there to be a different mix nearly every time!!! Me and poppy are organising the Bridgend social because Bridgend is crying out for one. I'm going to Swansea social next week and I'm planning on attending one in Cardiff sometime in the future , not the next one maybe the one after.

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to

the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most. not everyone can have party's but virtually

everyone can go to one .It is a swinging site though not a social network site or we thought it was last time i logged in "

yes it is a swinging site but part of swinging is being social and meeting people you connect with and want to play with .plus i think just cos you shaf people don't mean you can't be friends .i like regular meets and part of the socials is meeting people you are attracted too that you probably would not have met otherwise or they you.i get told by lots of people my profile looks scary but since they meet me in the flesh they know i just a sweet horny girl now not a fetishist fanatic. I think socials are great and yes I agree with just jade if you don't like them you don't have to go to them.leave it for the people who do.and who's says you don't have fun at them ??L i do have flirty fun and naufghy fun after at the hotel .cant wait til next sat night ding dong bring the socials on.poppyxx

the 1 me n kitten wer doing is off as for masked ball thats fire ice birthday bash still u only have 3socials cardiff swansea bridgend and they like every 6 weeks

well i personally can shag anytime in my home but i do love to meet my friends in a non playing social. Not everyone can have parties and not everyone can travel i.e. to cardiff, too swansea to blainavon wherever that is. And it is also up to

the people whether they want to attend a social or not and with the amount of ppl attending the socials I gather that they are popular. So for me bring it on the socials I say lol luv em I do and they so cheap to attend 1.00 1.50 at most. not everyone can have party's but virtually

everyone can go to one .It is a swinging site though not a social network site or we thought it was last time i logged in yes it is a swinging site but part of swinging is being social and meeting people you connect with and want to play with .plus i think just cos you shaf people don't mean you can't be friends .i like regular meets and part of the socials is meeting people you are attracted too that you probably would not have met otherwise or they you.i get told by lots of people my profile looks scary but since they meet me in the flesh they know i just a sweet horny girl now not a fetishist fanatic. I think socials are great and yes I agree with just jade if you don't like them you don't have to go to them.leave it for the people who do.and who's says you don't have fun at them ??L i do have flirty fun and naufghy fun after at the hotel .cant wait til next sat night ding dong bring the socials on.poppyxx "

Totally agree. We are in the mindset that socials are important for us as i am just not the kind of person who can open my legs for just anyone there has to be some kind of attraction and by that we dont mean just looks you need a mental stimulation too.

We have only had 2 full swap meets and one of them came from meeting at a social so the whole no pressure situation of these get togethers suit us we wouldnt personally attend a party simply down to our inexperience. And yes poppy your profile does seem scary to me but we look forward to forming a proper opinion in person at the masked ball.

We all have preferences and choices and if socials are not your thing then so be it but it doesnt matter how many there are in reality you can pick and chose

On that note have fun all and roll on the masked ball

"You don't have to attend every one!!! Surely it's better for there to be a different mix nearly every time!!! Me and poppy are organising the Bridgend social because Bridgend is crying out for one. I'm going to Swansea social next week and I'm planning on attending one in Cardiff sometime in the future , not the next one maybe the one after."

exactly jade people dont have to attend yes there are a fair few socials but only 3 our area cardiff swansea bridgend see u soon hun

hope you got yr name down for swansea one hun its a good one xxx

[Removed by poster at 31/05/13 21:25:42]

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables

Hmmm...

Swansea 8th June

Cardiff 22nd June

Masked Ball 5th July

Blaenavon 13th July

Bridgend 20th July...

As I said before, we love the socials, but we end up having to miss some as there's just too many. "

Mart what are you on about love where have i said I am holding a Social in July you mixing me up with someone else hun

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

For all of you who think the Newport social is gone, it HASN'T, there are to many socials coming up within the next few months for me to arrange another one. I have a new venue in mind. There will be more, and many more, but when the time is right.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Too many socials?

Certainly too many posts about them!

"For all of you who think the Newport social is gone, it HASN'T, there are to many socials coming up within the next few months for me to arrange another one. I have a new venue in mind. There will be more, and many more, but when the time is right."
good look forward to attending the next one .never too many socials poppyxx

"Too many socials?

Certainly too many posts about them!"

if you don't post them no one goes .xx

lol all on weekends when were working next day so never get to them

"For all of you who think the Newport social is gone, it HASN'T, there are to many socials coming up within the next few months for me to arrange another one. I have a new venue in mind. There will be more, and many more, but when the time is right. good look forward to attending the next one .never too many socials poppyxx"

glad to hear the newport one hasnt gone, think we just meant cos you were looking for a new venue hun just gone for the moment xxxx and agrees with poppy never too many socials lol

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO "

we are getting really bored with socials we have never played with anyone we have met at one, for some its just an excuse to get pissed, its not attractive the same goes for some party,s we have attended bring back the old days when swinging party,s were exactly that

we are getting really bored with socials we have never played with anyone we have met at one, for some its just an excuse to get pissed, its not attractive the same goes for some party,s we have attended bring back the old days when swinging party,s were exactly that "

well i dont drink because i drive to the socials and I have to be fair I dont get bored at all, i just enjoy watching everyone enjoy themselves and chatting to other people I dont often see in REAL life. To me its a get together like any other get together but just with friends who like to swing or am I sadly mistaken my friends

By *elsh naughty hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Too many socials?

Certainly too many posts about them!"

Totally agree. It's right to put up about the socials for info when, where etc but they r then dominated by the Same people who make it all about them! Have they no life off here as they seem to live for swinging and the socials. Each to their own but not 24/7 surely.

Practically replying everytime someone says they r going how they r excited to see them. It gets confusing then who is going as threads too long and it is really off putting.

This puts us and a few of our friends off coming to be honest as we have heard off reliable friends they r the Same dominant attention seekers at the social (before anyone says we should find out ourselves we trust their judgement and are talking of double figure amounts of Cpls). And as some has said everyone has a choice so we choose not to go.

We think however the socials r a great idea esp for new people. And the work the organisers put in is amazing.

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every weekend with no probs. That's y there are more than one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want.

i agree that the posts get fouled up with chit chat, but the thankyou posts are good for the brilliant people who arrange them.

All you need to do is post yes or no if your going and the person who runs the social can post to put you on the list.

"i agree that the posts get fouled up with chit chat, but the thankyou posts are good for the brilliant people who arrange them.

All you need to do is post yes or no if your going and the person who runs the social can post to put you on the list. "

nah cj the thread was about someone complaining we have TOO MANY SOCIALS hun xxxx

"Too many socials?

Totally agree. It's right to put up about the socials for info when, where etc but they r then dominated by the Same people who make it all about them! Have they no life off here as they seem to live for swinging and the socials. Each to their own but not 24/7 surely.

Practically replying everytime someone says they r going how they r excited to see them. It gets confusing then who is going as threads too long and it is really off putting.

This puts us and a few of our friends off coming to be honest as we have heard off reliable friends they r the Same dominant attention seekers at the social (before anyone says we should find out ourselves we trust their judgement and are talking of double figure amounts of Cpls). And as some has said everyone has a choice so we choose not to go.

We think however the socials r a great idea esp for new people. And the work the organisers put in is amazing.

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every weekend with no probs. That's y there are more than one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want."

i feel replying to every person that posts that they would like to come is not only good manners but also an effective way of allowing other people to know who is and isn't coming, I haven't been swinging long enough to become part of any clique, but ive been known not to attend events because of the guest list. obviously people who know each other are friendly and will sit together but they were just as happy to chat to me, a relevant new comer and invite me along to other things and that was my first social so I think the clique is mythical.

Bridgend

"Too many socials?

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every weekend with no probs. That's y there are more than one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want.i feel replying to every person that posts that they would like to come is not only good manners but also an effective way of allowing other people to know who is and isn't coming, I haven't been swinging long enough to become part of any clique, but ive been known not to attend events because of the guest list. obviously people who know each other are friendly and will sit together but they were just as happy to chat to me, a relevant new comer and invite me along to other things and that was my first social so I think the clique is mythical. "

Totally agree, as the event organiser u should reply to all to let them and others know and that was not what we r on about.

Look back at previous "who's going social threads" and u will see what we mean.

We mean others who take over the forums esp social threads.

Just out of intetest y mention a clique when one hasn't been mentioned anywhere?

Bridgend

"i agree that the posts get fouled up with chit chat, but the thankyou posts are good for the brilliant people who arrange them.

All you need to do is post yes or no if your going and the person who runs the social can post to put you on the list. "

Spot on .

But as kitten said we have gone slightly off the original post. But we did answer that too.

You mentioned the same people being there all the time, dominating socials, I took that to mean no one else was welcome there

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Nope i dont think you can have too many. they are good fun places to socialize. also you might chat to someone who you hit it off with yet online for whatever reason they would have been a no thanks.

Lets face it the more chances the better for new members to go and get meet verified and less of wait fir them to attend if they happen to have just missed one. you dont have to go to all. but i know we couldnt make a cardiff one and then was a wait for next one not with more tho.

However some of the original ones might suffer with numbers with people going to others instead.

as I have said before there are enough of us to attend most socials locally. I dont attend Cardiff Socials Joan does a brilliant job so does Jonnlynn and kinkycouple is it that do newport and everyone else who organises a social think its brilliant. They all do a grand job and any negativities from people should be ignored : sits back and waits for the shouting at me lol

"Too many socials?

Totally agree. It's right to put up about the socials for info when, where etc but they r then dominated by the Same people who make it all about them! Have they no life off here as they seem to live for swinging and the socials. Each to their own but not 24/7 surely

Practically replying everytime someone says they .r going how they r excited to see them. It getsconfusing then who is going as threads too long and it is really off putting.

This puts us and a few of our friends off coming to be honest as we have heard off reliable friends they r the Same dominant attention seekers at the

social (before anyone says we should find out ourselves we trust their judgement and are talking of double figure amounts of Cpls). And as some has said everyone has a choice so we choose not to go,

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every

weekend with no probs. That's y there are more than one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want."

i don't see any dominant attention seekers at any of the socials and i been to them all.everyone s just there to have a good time.its hard to form an opinion on one if you never been to one .as for people getting excited over them i don't blame them.its nice to catch up with friends there .poppyxx

"Too many socials?

This puts us and a few of our friends off coming to be honest as we have heard off reliable friendsthey r the Same dominant attention seekers at the social (before anyone says we should find out ourselves we trust their judgement and are talking of double figure amounts of Cpls). And as some has said everyone has a choice so we choose not to go.

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every weekend with no probs. That's y there are morthan one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want.i feel replying to every person that posts that they would like to come is not only good manners but also an effective way of allowing other people to know who is and isn't coming, I haven't been swinging long enough to become part of any clique, but ive been known not to attend events because of the guest list. obviously people who know each other

are friendly and will sit together but they were just as happy to chat to me, a relevant new comer and invite me along to other things and that was my first social so I think the clique is mythical. "

i agree there is no clique even though lots of people told me thats why they don't go .we went and loved them.still do.nice to catch up and meet new friends too.as for t hose that don't like the posts about hem they don't have to read them especially if they don't go.lol. Can't see how it interests them to read about them or whose going if they don't want to go to one themselves .anyways jade hopefully our Bridgend one will be a success .fingers crossed despite the negativity of some on here theres lotsof positive feedback about having one in Bridgend .xx

"nah cj the thread was about someone complaining we have TOO MANY SOCIALS hun xxxx"

READ UP kitten and you will see the post i was answering

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Too many socials?

This puts us and a few of our friends off coming to be honest as we have heard off reliable friendsthey r the Same dominant attention seekers at the social (before anyone says we should find out ourselves we trust their judgement and are talking of double figure amounts of Cpls). And as some has said everyone has a choice so we choose not to go.

As for too many, we think there could be 2 every weekend with no probs. That's y there are morthan one pub open every night where most people live, choices are what people like. Wales is big place, some people have sitter problems, shifts, transport problems etc. Like jade said, u don't have to go if u don't want.i feel replying to every person that posts that they would like to come is not only good manners but also an effective way of allowing other people to know who is and isn't coming, I haven't been swinging long enough to become part of any clique, but ive been known not to attend events because of the guest list. obviously people who know each other

are friendly and will sit together but they were just as happy to chat to me, a relevant new comer and invite me along to other things and that was my first social so I think the clique is mythical. i agree there is no clique even though lots of people told me thats why they don't go .we went and loved them.still do.nice to catch up and meet new friends too.as for t hose that don't like the posts about hem they don't have to read them especially if they don't go.lol. Can't see how it interests them to read about them or whose going if they don't want to go to one themselves .anyways jade hopefully our Bridgend one will be a success .fingers crossed despite the negativity of some on here theres lotsof positive feedback about having one in Bridgend .xx "

we have only done Cardiff one and love it. but The bridgend one will be much easier for us as its closer..and alot less hassle organizing and travelling to get there. so fingers crossed we will be able to attend the Bridgend one

"nah cj the thread was about someone complaining we have TOO MANY SOCIALS hun xxxx

READ UP kitten and you will see the post i was answering "

aye its okay its just the original post done by bucks seems to have taken a few turns along the way soz cj xxxx

The deposit is now paid, so whether there are to many or not, the Bridgend social is going ahead on the 20th of July!!!

meow!!!

By *ldbut_shagableMan  over a year ago

Pembroke Dock

well just to add another post and yet another soical to the pot .I'm hoping to start the miford soicals back up. they did very well down this end,but I had to stop due to things beyond my control......watch this space hehe

the 1 me n kitten wer doing is off as for masked ball thats fire ice birthday bash

its not a birthday bash thats just a cover story so if asked by vanillas in the near by village we frequent alot everybody will have the same reply lol.

the masked ball is a social for everybody the only difference with this social is you can play anytime you want the only place you cant play is in the marquee.

cardiff,newport,bridgend,bainavon,how many socials do we need ?

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO ..... TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

socials are a great way to meet fellow swingers in a no pressure enviroment

and especially so if your a newbie feeling your way into the swinging scene ( excuse the pun ). we enjoy them very much and love meeting our established friends and making new ones, are there to many? we dont think so we like most couples cannot attend every social so to have a large choice is good the cdiff swans socials are well established and well run rarely are they held in the same month so a few more will be a good thing we think.

as for holding a social every 2 months thats one of the daftest statements ive ever read in forums.

The masquerade ball we are holding will hopefully be the prelude to an annual event in an excellent location different theme each year the marquee is for socialising what you do in your own accomodation before,during, or after the entertainment is up to you..

Do ya know I been reading this post and putting my two pence worth in be it right or wrong. But silly me I just realised why the comment of are there too many socials and lets get back to parties etc., made me think lets imagine if we got rid of the socials and just had parties, who the hell has a house big enough to invite 100 or so guests, I dont hence even though i dont go to all the socials I do think they are a good idea. What better way to put names to faces and know who your chatting to in forums or chat rooms

parties are better sureley you can do all you do in socials and ACTUALLY HAVE A SHAG TOO ..... TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

and especially so if your a newbie feeling your way into the swinging scene ( excuse the pun ). we enjoy them very much and love meeting our established friends and making new ones, are there to many? we dont think so we like most couples cannot attend every social so to have a large choice is good the cdiff swans socials are well established and well run rarely are they held in the same month so a few more will be a good thing we think.

as for holding a social every 2 months thats one of the daftest statements ive ever read in forums.

The masquerade ball we are holding will hopefully be the prelude to an annual event in an excellent location different theme each year the marquee is for socialising what you do in your own accomodation before,during, or after the entertainment is up to you..

"

And I can't wait x

as a single white female i personally like going to socials amd meeting ppl i have been chatting with in the chatrooms...off here and off other sites..and i would definately go to more but they are just too far away for me

"as a single white female i personally like going to socials amd meeting ppl i have been chatting with in the chatrooms...off here and off other sites..and i would definately go to more but they are just too far away for me "
totally agree, it's a safe way for everyone to be introduced, you can vet potential meets for the future in a worry free environment. Here's hoping one crops up by you soon

"as a single white female i personally like going to socials amd meeting ppl i have been chatting with in the chatrooms...off here and off other sites..and i would definately go to more but they are just too far away for me totally agree, it's a safe way for everyone to be introduced, you can vet potential meets for the future in a worry free environment. Here's hoping one crops up by you soon"

"

totally agree with u ice

"well just to add another post and yet another soical to the pot .I'm hoping to start the miford soicals back up. they did very well down this end,but I had to stop due to things beyond my control......watch this space hehe "

absolutely brilliant news old, everyone but everyone used to rave about yr socials and ask me why i dont know when next ones are. Such good news love oooo i can book in a b and b and have a little holiday xxxxxxx

"

a bit personal aint it ice ?? so you're saying that you cant chat and meet new people in partys if you think that you are talking bollocks too? and every 2 months the daftest thing you've ever heard? i have noticed that 2 negative comments have come from people who are holding a social ......mmmmmmm

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

Socials are fab! More the better! We get pissed and have fun! Each to there own!

"For all of you who think the Newport social is gone, it HASN'T, there are to many socials coming up within the next few months for me to arrange another one. I have a new venue in mind. There will be more, and many more, but when the time is right."

I agree the newport social is a good one but as you say its hard to fit them in because there are so many.

The same people go to cardiff and swansea there aren't many socials where we have seen many new faces we already know 80% of the people anyway .

i agree that its easier for newbies to attend a social but most of us have met each other many times over . so like i said if you know people already parties are better only our opinion but we seem to be in the minority....each to thier own .

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"well just to add another post and yet another soical to the pot .I'm hoping to start the miford soicals back up. they did very well down this end,but I had to stop due to things beyond my control......watch this space hehe "

I have not been to the milford one but it was a popular one that the people down here like to have

all the socials are popular i would love to go to milford one when its up and running again be an excuse to book a b and b for a day or two

we are getting really bored with socials we have never played with anyone we have met at one, for some its just an excuse to get pissed, its not attractive the same goes for some party,s we have attended bring back the old days when swinging party,s were exactly that "

I could'nt have said it better myself.

my point was it is a swinging site and swinging partys are in my opinion better than socials thats all i much prefer to walk the walk than talk the talk .

and i prefers to shag in private and socialise in public each to their own innit xxxx hence i support all the socials and the parties xxxx

we are getting really bored with socials we have never played with anyone we have met at one, for some its just an excuse to get pissed, its not attractive the same goes for some party,s we have attended bring back the old days when swinging party,s were

exactly that I could'nt have said it better myself.

my point was it is a swinging site and swinging partys are in my opinion better than socials thats all i much prefer to walk the walk than talk the talk . "

ok buck we get your point of view its been said over and over in this thread .however you are the minority and the majority want socials .so if you don't like them just pretend they don't exist and throw a party on the same night .i rather them myself even though i throw the odd party , i do tend to invite peope i meet at socials or met before rather than total strangers off the site i never met before .you can tell a lot by a chat with someone .We have played with plenty after a social and some have become very good long term play mates .something we thought we would rarely find on here .Just shows you never know who you will meet there .still meeting fresh people everytime we go prehaps you don't meet fresh people cos you attend so many party's ?we tend not to attend many parties ourselves so always meet new people there and for pre social drinks .poppyxx

we are getting really bored with socials we have never played with anyone we have met at one, for some its just an excuse to get pissed, its not attractive the same goes for some party,s we have attended bring back the old days when swinging party,s were

my point was it is a swinging site and swinging partys are in my opinion better than socials thats all i much prefer to walk the walk than talk the talk . ok buck we get your point of view its been said over and over in this thread .however you are the minority and the majority want socials .so if you don't like them just pretend they don't exist and throw a party on the same night .i rather them myself even though i throw the odd party , i do tend to invite peope i meet at socials or met before rather than total strangers off the site i never met before .you can tell a lot by a chat with someone .We have played with plenty after a social and some have become very good long term play mates .something we thought we would rarely find on here .Just shows you never know who you will meet there .still meeting fresh people everytime we go prehaps you don't meet fresh people cos you attend so many party's ?we tend not to attend many parties ourselves so always meet new people there and for pre social drinks .poppyxx "

I've been swinging 27years (since 1987) been done and seen nearley all aspects of swinging .and and more swingers than i'd like to remember its deffo not the same as it was.

Timewasters have trippled and many other aspects are worse. it used to be ...get an invite to a party chat and meet people ...then if you fancied a play or just watch join in .but these days email ping pong and the quest for somone who is about the same age or younger,not too fat,not to fugly etc etc etc etc.has got in the way of the end goal.

my point was it is a swinging site and swinging partys are in my opinion better than socials thats

all i much prefer to walk the walk than talk the talk . ok buck we get your point of view its been said over and over in this thread .however you are the minority and the majority want socials .so if you don't like them just pretend they don't exist and throw a party on the same night .i rather them

myself even though i throw the odd party , i do tend to invite peope i meet at socials or met before rather than total strangers off the site i never met before .you can tell a lot by a chat with someone .We have played with plenty after a

social and some have become very good long term play mates .something we thought we would rarely find on here .Just shows you never know who you will meet there .still meeting fresh people everytime we go prehaps you don't meet fresh

people cos you attend so many party's ?we tend not to attend many parties ourselves so always meet new people there and for pre social drinks .poppyxx

I've been swinging 27years (since 1987) been

done and seen nearley all aspects of swinging .and and more swingers than i'd like to remember its deffo not the same as it was.

Timewasters have trippled and many other

aspects are worse. it used to be ...get an invite to a party chat and meet people ...then if you fancied a play or just watch join in .but these days email ping pong and the quest for somone who is about the same age or younger,not too fat,not tofugly etc etc etc etc.has got in the way of the end goal.

"

well we been swinging for a long time too but i feel the more negative you are in your attitude just breeds negativity and how others treat you .if you exude a positive energy others pick up on that .we all get time wasted from time to time but sometimes those people ave genuine reasons not to show .i think socials are a prime place to meet people you might not usually or meet you and if there is a chemistry you get to arrange meets with people you might never have met otherwise or they you,not everyone's photogenic and reason slits counts a lot in swinging not just what someone totally looks like .everything changes and you ant stop in the way of change or progress its the way of the world .i think people are busy these days and when they arrange meets some rather do it with role they met t a social as its pretty safe to assume that either party nuts have liked them to arrange a meet from there.i refuse to believe anything negative about socials at all .all i can see is positive stuff .poppyxx

If there was no call for socials then no one wud put them on. If you don't like the socials don't go it's that simple. If you prefer parties then organise one. Personally I enjoy the socials, putting faces to names etc. wish we could get to more.

Some ppl prefer socials others prefer parties..... It's called freedom of choice.

Anthony.

Such sad thoughts to be so negative about certain events. I say a great big THANK YOU to the people who organise all the socials and parties are just as good. But as I say I keep my sex fun in private prefers my one to ones. xxxxx And socials a great way to meet future one to ones and good friends. So ALL POWER TO THE SOCIALS KEEP THEM GOING

I don't attend them due to my job but I can see why people would do them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"If there was no call for socials then no one wud put them on. If you don't like the socials don't go it's that simple. If you prefer parties then organise one. Personally I enjoy the socials, putting faces to names etc. wish we could get to more.

Some ppl prefer socials others prefer parties..... It's called freedom of choice.

Anthony. "

"If there was no call for socials then no one wud put them on. If you don't like the socials don't go it's that simple. If you prefer parties then organise one. Personally I enjoy the socials, putting faces to names etc. wish we could get to more.

Anthony. "

my point was it is a swinging site and swinging partys are in my opinion better than socials thats

all i much prefer to walk the walk than talk the talk . ok buck we get your point of view its been said over and over in this thread .however you are the minority and the majority want socials .so if you don't like them just pretend they don't exist and throw a party on the same night .i rather them

myself even though i throw the odd party , i do tend to invite peope i meet at socials or met before rather than total strangers off the site i never met before .you can tell a lot by a chat with someone .We have played with plenty after a

social and some have become very good long term play mates .something we thought we would rarely find on here .Just shows you never know who you will meet there .still meeting fresh people everytime we go prehaps you don't meet fresh

people cos you attend so many party's ?we tend not to attend many parties ourselves so always meet new people there and for pre social drinks .poppyxx

I've been swinging 27years (since 1987) been

done and seen nearley all aspects of swinging .and and more swingers than i'd like to remember its deffo not the same as it was.

Timewasters have trippled and many other

aspects are worse. it used to be ...get an invite to a party chat and meet people ...then if you fancied a play or just watch join in .but these days email ping pong and the quest for somone who is about the same age or younger,not too fat,not tofugly etc etc etc etc.has got in the way of the end goal.

well we been swinging for a long time too but i feel the more negative you are in your attitude just breeds negativity and how others treat you .if you exude a positive energy others pick up on that .we all get time wasted from time to time but sometimes those people ave genuine reasons not to show .i think socials are a prime place to meet people you might not usually or meet you and if there is a chemistry you get to arrange meets with people you might never have met otherwise or they you,not everyone's photogenic and reason slits counts a lot in swinging not just what someone totally looks like .everything changes and you ant stop in the way of change or progress its the way of the world .i think people are busy these days and when they arrange meets some rather do it with role they met t a social as its pretty safe to assume that either party nuts have liked them to arrange a meet from there.i refuse to believe anything negative about socials at all .all i can see is positive stuff .poppyxx "

Here, here Poppy. For us socials are a great way of keeping in touch with friends, playing & non playing. For us it's like a naughty night down the pub, a good laugh, relaxing n fun. Some socials we prefer more than others so we make choices about which to attend, but its good to have so much choice & we won't stop attending them. Much better than parties for us x

"

Your event is a fresh new idea and i think its probably THE best type of event there is entertainment, an excuse to dress up and have a great time and also have a play if you fancy it .

Its the best of both worlds .

I wish you all the success this deserves

just a pity me and caz cant come

Everyone has the opportunity to start and attend a social, when and if there is little or no interest they die.

Then you get people posting why isn't there a social in X place it used to be fun.

I say have as many as you like and the better/ more attended events will last.

As for parties yes they are great but getting an invite to one is more difficult and people can choose who they want to invite into their homes

Everyone has the opportunity to start and attend a social, when and if there is little or no interest they die.

Then you get people posting why isn't there a social in X place it used to be fun.

As for parties yes they are great but getting an invite to one is more difficult and people can choose who they want to invite into their homes"

As for parties yes they are great but getting an invite to one is more difficult and people can choose who they want to invite into their

homes"

well said prof m8

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

The idea of the socials is to make a place where people can get to know each other by meeting in a friendly social environment. We hold the Socials in a reserved private bar with its own side entrance.

The meets are just a social night in a pub, much like you would go to with your mates, except the people are all interested in or already in the swing scene. The bar is private and reserved for us so no worries about being 'seen'. Some of the girls may dress flirtily but not too outrageous.

What happens?... people chat, have a drink and a laugh. Newbies get info from old hands about the scene, people might make arrangements to meet each other privately, but by and large they talk about the places they've been to or are going to.

Whether you are an absolute newbie or experienced, its a great way to find out about the scene, what's on locally, and to get known. It's all first name terms and people don't ask about each others day jobs or other personal information - there are people from all walks of life in the scene.

"The idea of the socials is to make a place where people can get to know each other by meeting in a friendly social environment. We hold the Socials in a reserved private bar with its own side entrance.

The meets are just a social night in a pub, much like you would go to with your mates, except the people are all interested in or already in the swing scene. The bar is private and reserved for us so no worries about being 'seen'. Some of the girls may dress flirtily but not too outrageous.

What happens?... people chat, have a drink and a laugh. Newbies get info from old hands about the scene, people might make arrangements to meet each other privately, but by and large they talk about the places they've been to or are going to.

Whether you are an absolute newbie or experienced, its a great way to find out about the scene, what's on locally, and to get known. It's all first name terms and people don't ask about each others day jobs or other personal information - there are people from all walks of life in the scene.

"

and we all love you both for all the hard work you do in holding the social.

By *utty FruttyCouple  over a year ago

south wales

We plan on doing the social in blaenavon to get to know more people closer to us, must say swansea was great, name on list, welcomed at the door, & meet great people there,(music abit loud thou) but tha could just be me lol, bridgend was not so good tbf, entertainment was wicked but by 10.30 people was leaving, & with a £40 fuel bill b4 we start to get to them & a hour & 20 min drive ?? So we thought let's get 1 on the go & hopefully have 1 once a month, with afew thousend on the site I'm sure you won't mind me having 60-75 people at our social for 1 night, there are afew on here from cwmbran, pontypool, blaenavon, brynmawr, ebbw vale, abergavenny & so on, we serve real ale (so u won't need to spend a lot lol) £1 - £1.50 on the door (to cover venue hire & security) it would be a great night/s so for all you nice people who would like to come coz its easier & cheaper please do even you 1st timers won't be sorry

"We plan on doing the social in blaenavon to get to know more people closer to us, must say swansea was great, name on list, welcomed at the door, & meet great people there,(music abit loud thou) but tha could just be me lol, bridgend was not so good tbf, entertainment was wicked but by 10.30 people was leaving, & with a £40 fuel bill b4 we start to get to them & a hour & 20 min drive ?? So we thought let's get 1 on the go & hopefully have 1 once a month, with afew thousend on the site I'm sure you won't mind me having 60-75 people at our social for 1 night, there are afew on here from cwmbran, pontypool, blaenavon, brynmawr, ebbw vale, abergavenny & so on, we serve real ale (so u won't need to spend a lot lol) £1 - £1.50 on the door (to cover venue hire & security) it would be a great night/s so for all you nice people who would like to come coz its easier & cheaper please do even you 1st timers won't be sorry "

lovely but music "bit loud" its only background music in swansea jonn does it really good, spect you went on the one time they were away and a stand in dj was doing it. but hope your blaenavon one goes well

The last Bridgend one wasn't great but the next one will be well worth your fuel bill, if your coming. It's a private function room, plenty of parking , hotel in walking distance and nice chilled background music so we can hear ourselves think!!! I hope to see you there x

brecon

I take on board the fact that having more socials gives people a chance to get to one, we have always encouraged new members to go to the socials, and will always continue to do so, and I agree that in the past only having the two established ones (Cardiff and Swansea) meant that it was often hard to get the timing right to get to one or the other.

There are downsides to having so many though, we will have to pick which ones we go to now, meaning that sometimes we will have to miss the larger established ones, plus there is a risk that people will not travel to other areas, meaning they will miss out on meeting many people that they would have if they had journeyed to the main socials.

Its great that many more people are getting involved in organising the socials, and we fully support that, and will try to get to them all at some point. With the number and locations of socials growing, its now no longer acceptable for people to claim that they cant get to one, and hopefully many more of those fabbers who used to lurk on the fringes will now be able to get involved, which can only be a positive thing.

Just a word of caution though... the socials could end up struggling, as the number of events will possibly dilute the attendance, making it very hard to cover costs.

I don't see why, most established die hard social attendees will go to all, people say it's the same crowd every time, if that's the case they will attend as many as possible anyway, I've had so many messages from people new to the scene asking to come and praising the Bridgend social. Newcomers don't often want to not only attend a social but travel back from Swansea or Cardiff or book a hotel when they don't know what to expect. I will be attending Swansea at the weekend and as many other socials as possible , regardless of the Bridgend social. Bridgend is a big area, there are so many people coming locally to the social, that don't attend the Swansea or Cardiff ones, so I don't see how it would dilute the Cardiff or Swansea socials, infact I'm hoping it encourages social virgins from my area to attend ones further afield, as they might get the bug for them

"We plan on doing the social in blaenavon to get to know more people closer to us, must say swansea was great, name on list, welcomed at the door, & meet great people there,(music abit loud thou) but tha could just be me lol, bridgend was not so good tbf, entertainment was wicked but by 10.30 people was leaving, & with a £40 fuel bill b4 we start to get to them & a hour & 20 min drive ?? So we thought let's get 1 on the go & hopefully have 1 once a month, with afew thousend on the site I'm sure you won't mind me having 60-75 people at our social for 1 night, there are afew on here from cwmbran, pontypool, blaenavon, brynmawr, ebbw vale, abergavenny & so on, we serve real ale (so u won't need to spend a lot lol) £1 - £1.50 on the door (to cover venue hire & security) it would be a great night/s so for all you nice people who would like to come coz its easier & cheaper please do even you 1st timers won't be sorry "

i'd pop up just for the real ale

"I don't see why, most established die hard social attendees will go to all, people say it's the same crowd every time, if that's the case they will attend as many as possible anyway, I've had so many messages from people new to the scene asking to come and praising the Bridgend social. Newcomers don't often want to not only attend a social but travel back from Swansea or Cardiff or book a hotel when they don't know what to expect. I will be attending Swansea at the weekend and as many other socials as possible , regardless of the Bridgend social. Bridgend is a big area, there are so many people coming locally to the social, that don't attend the Swansea or Cardiff ones, so I don't see how it would dilute the Cardiff or Swansea socials, infact I'm hoping it encourages social virgins from my area to attend ones further afield, as they might get the bug for them"

Usually the same crowd at most socials, those who like the social aspect will attend most. After all it is the only opportunity many of us have to mingle with like minded people with a shared interest x

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Least you have more options of places to go if like me you get rejected for social cos the single guy quota is full.

I thought it was a social.......

Well it only means I stick to the ones I know and like.

my prediction... attendances will fall and some will stop.

most people will decide on trying a new one but at the expense of the others .

They wont make them all .There are'nt enough swingers to keep 5,6or 7 socials going.

would'nt looking forward to a good one once every 2 months be better?

why be so negative Buck about something you dont even go to. you keep saying ITS A SWINGING SITE but your trying to do a SPEED DATE inconsistent comments surely. I love my socials and if a lot of us drive from cardiff to swansea it says a lot about how we feel about our swinging friends that organise it and attend from all over.

I'm so suprised at the amount of negativity towards a social, Bridgend was crying out for its own social, even if all goes well I doubt very much there would be more than another 2 arranged for Bridgend this year, and never at a time when the Swansea or Cardiff ones are close by in date, as I feel being the larger socials with the most attendees should come first and I'm arranging Bridgend!!!! If you love parties, go to parties, if you love Cardiff and Swansea socials only, just attend them. There will be more than enough attending regardless. Everybody has opinions, but when they seem to be dragging an event down that hasn't even started, I feel the nasty opinions are uncalled for. 'predicting that Bridgend and blaenavon socials will be the end to another larger social, therefore putting people off coming is mean. I really support events other events I'm attending as well as the Bridgend social

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

rather than there being too many socials.... I think people are now starting to jam in socials and stepping on other peoples toes so to speak....

I am all for people having socials all over the place, but as people have said... people are now having to pic and choose because the spacing between them is awful....

better spacing is the real answer... that way the maximum amount of people would be able to get to the maximum amount of events.......

some sort of social calander, and co-ordination between event organisers so that it doesn't happen....

"rather than there being too many socials.... I think people are now starting to jam in socials and stepping on other peoples toes so to speak....

I am all for people having socials all over the place, but as people have said... people are now having to pic and choose because the spacing between them is awful....

better spacing is the real answer... that way the maximum amount of people would be able to get to the maximum amount of events.......

some sort of social calander, and co-ordination between event organisers so that it doesn't happen...."

At last someone with a bit of sense,this thread has turned into a slanging match,there is no need for all the bitching its an adult site ffs

[Removed by poster at 05/06/13 12:11:11]

personally i like the idea of a few diff socials, if like us u have children, babysitters are few and far between so we may not be able to go to one one week but are able to attend the next, can i just add this maybe a swinging site but we have many good friends on here that we dont play with, its not all about shagging

"why be so negative Buck about something you dont even go to. you keep saying ITS A SWINGING SITE but your trying to do a SPEED DATE inconsistent comments surely. I love my socials and if a lot of us drive from cardiff to swansea it says a lot about how we feel about our swinging friends that organise it and attend from all over."

Have to agree with kitten on this one. People have the choice what to do the social side is a big part of swinging for me and its given me lifelong friends I would not have met.

If your after a quick fuck then your a shallow person and not worthy of my friendship so stick to your "parties" and leave the rest of us to enjoy what we want to do

"why be so negative Buck about something you dont even go to. you keep saying ITS A SWINGING SITE but your trying to do a SPEED DATE inconsistent comments surely. I love my socials and if a lot of us drive from cardiff to swansea it says a lot about how we feel about our swinging friends that organise it and attend from all over.

Have to agree with kitten on this one. People have the choice what to do the social side is a big part of swinging for me and its given me lifelong friends I would not have met.

If your after a quick fuck then your a shallow person and not worthy of my friendship so stick to your "parties" and leave the rest of us to enjoy what we want to do"

very true nawty

"why be so negative Buck about something you dont even go to. you keep saying ITS A SWINGING SITE but your trying to do a SPEED DATE inconsistent comments surely. I love my socials and if a lot of us drive from cardiff to swansea it says a lot about how we feel about our swinging friends that organise it and attend from all over."

I dont go to socials? LOL you so don't know me at all .

"rather than there being too many socials.... I think people are now starting to jam in socials and stepping on other peoples toes so to speak....

better spacing is the real answer... that way the

maximum amount of people would be able to get

to the maximum amount of events.......

some sort of social calander, and co-ordination between event organisers so that it doesn't

happen...."

how can we be stepping on people's toes we are not organising events in their area but simply our own areas.its a free country and we have just as much right to do this as they do theirs in their area,we did not organise the first Bridgend social we just had to make the best of what was organised due to ill health of te original organisers.this one is going to be more of a closed event and have a list and be much more managed and arranged .the first one was a tester to see if there was a market for one which there is.i surprised at the negativity of soe people on here particularly the peope moaning about socials tat don't go or have stopped going .if you don't like them no one is forcing you to come to one and if you do lie them evry one is welcome if they are on the site .but no friends of friends who don't swing are allowed .bybthe way to the guy who did this last time and then ask to come this time the answer is no due to that very reason .i would have replied privately but you blocked me and jade .so no sense in asking to come when you block the organisers is there ???? As we can't pass details on in any case should you have been able to.poppyxx

" With the number and locations of socials growing, its now no longer acceptable for people to claim that they cant get to one, "

I think it's perfectly acceptable for people who don't live within reasonable travelling distance to claim they can't get to socials!!

better spacing is the real answer... that way the

maximum amount of people would be able to get

to the maximum amount of events.......

some sort of social calander, and co-ordination between event organisers so that it doesn't

happen.... how can we be stepping on people's toes we are not organising events in their area but simply our own areas.its a free country and we have just as much right to do this as they do theirs in their area,we did not organise the first Bridgend social we just had to make the best of what was organised due to ill health of te original organisers.this one is going to be more of a closed event and have a list and be much more managed and arranged .the first one was a tester to see if there was a market for one which there is.i surprised at the negativity of soe people on here particularly the peope moaning about socials tat don't go or have stopped going .if you don't like them no one is forcing you to come to one and if you do lie them evry one is welcome if they are on the site .but no friends of friends who don't swing are allowed .bybthe way to the guy who did this last time and then ask to come this time the answer is no due to that very reason .i would have replied privately but you blocked me and jade .so no sense in asking to come when you block the organisers is there ???? As we can't pass details on in any case should you have been able to.poppyxx "

lmao poppy hes in newcastle do they come to our socials nooooooo

just bored i gusse pmsl

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

lmao poppy hes in newcastle do they come to our socials nooooooo

just bored i gusse pmsl "

erm... actually.... i go to socials all over the country, and have been to the cardiff social........ and at some point will do it again

thanks for playing though!!! so my opinion shouldn't count.....

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables "
newports havent gone hun xx

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables newports havent gone hun xx "

ok babe keep us informed as the venue will be new then xxxxxx

"newport social is gone hows it to many with cardiff bridgend n swansea u get 1 social a month as they all about every 6 weeks gusse theres no pleasing some unsociables newports havent gone hun xx

ok babe keep us informed as the venue will be new then xxxxxx"

us tooooooo.xx

south wales

[Removed by poster at 06/06/13 01:53:05]

south wales

Could do with some hints on wa people drink, as we only put 2 maybe 3 ales on draft @ £2.70 a pint, but all 5 on sale in bottles @ £2 a bottle, lager & cider are only put on for events, shorts & wine also avilable, also if any shandy drinkers? Need 2 get lemonade in stock, (((we will be selling 3 bottles of ale & a glass in a box for £7.95) or (12 bottle box £18.95) but box's are for take home ONLY )))

"Could do with some hints on wa people drink, as we only put 2 maybe 3 ales on draft @ £2.70 a pint, but all 5 on sale in bottles @ £2 a bottle, lager & cider are only put on for events, shorts & wine also avilable, also if any shandy drinkers? Need 2 get lemonade in stock, (((we will be selling 3 bottles of ale & a glass in a box for £7.95) or (12 bottle box £18.95) but box's are for take home ONLY ))) "

lager on draft plse lol

juice and icecubes for the drivers lol

"personally i like the idea of a few diff socials, if like us u have children, babysitters are few and far between so we may not be able to go to one one week but are able to attend the next, can i just add this maybe a swinging site but we have many good friends on here that we dont play with, its not all about shagging "

Well said

"personally i like the idea of a few diff socials, if like us u have children, babysitters are few and far between so we may not be able to go to one one week but are able to attend the next, can i just add this maybe a swinging site but we have many good friends on here that we dont play with, its not all about shagging

Well said "

Just looked at the forum and couldn't believe how much the first page is taken

Up by social news. Some are duplicates for the same event.

We all have different views on the socials, I for one think they are crap and full of people kissing each others arses and claiming how wonderful and popular they are.

It's looks as though if you don't have much success actually swinging just go to a social and you'll get loads of validations and be in the click.

Been there, tried it and it was fucking shit. Waste of a night off work lol.

Same names, same faces and the same shit.

Rant over, been wanting to say that for a long time. And before the regulars start sending hate mail because they don't agree, just remember we have to listen to your views on them over and over. We're all entitle to a view thank god x

[Removed by poster at 20/06/13 07:18:10]

"Just looked at the forum and couldn't believe how much the first page is taken

We all have different views on the socials, I for one think they are crap and full of people kissing each others arses and claiming how wonderful and popular they are.

It's looks as though if you don't have much success actually swinging just go to a social and you'll get loads of validations and be in the click.

Rant over, been wanting to say that for a long time. And before the regulars start sending hate

mail because they don't agree, just remember we have to listen to your views on them over and over. We're all entitle to a view thank god x"

i think this argument petered out a long time ago.obviouly they are like marmite you either like them or hate them.i think they great so you won't hear mr slagging them off.as for kissing people's arses and being cliquey i ave yet to find one thats got a clique and we have never had trouble playing after either although thats not the expectation.i think you get out of them what you put in and we have made some good friends at them and nice to put faces to pics .poppyxx

"Just looked at the forum and couldn't believe how much the first page is taken

Rant over, been wanting to say that for a long time. And before the regulars start sending hate

mail because they don't agree, just remember we have to listen to your views on them over and over. We're all entitle to a view thank god x i think this argument petered out a long time ago.obviouly they are like marmite you either like them or hate them.i think they great so you won't hear mr slagging them off.as for kissing people's arses and being cliquey i ave yet to find one thats got a clique and we have never had trouble playing after either although thats not the expectation.i think you get out of them what you put in and we have made some good friends at them and nice to put faces to pics .poppyxx"

poppy this thread did peter out as you so rightly so but there are such a lot of bored people just perve the old threads to put something nasty in lol . we luvs socials xxxxxthats me innit poppy and you and the sex is another side of our lives lol