FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dom / sub

dom / sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does having a lot of pain give you pleasure or is the pleasure more for the one who is inflicting the pain. I am asking a genuine question because being an oldie and boring i dont know thanks is the orgasm more intense for the giver or receiver ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Does having a lot of pain give you pleasure or is the pleasure more for the one who is inflicting the pain. I am asking a genuine question because being an oldie and boring i dont know thanks is the orgasm more intense for the giver or receiver ???"
its usually a build up to the pain thats. Turns me on and i don't like everyone to hit me i like slow sensual sex too.those who Dom do it well there is a skill .not everyone can Dom well just as everyone can't be a sub.orgasms when they happen can be intense for the sub but i also have just as intense orgasms from the sensual sex if the chemistry is right.poppyxx

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Where the Dom/Domme and sub is well matched the satisfaction is equal as for the intensity of orgasm it may depends how deep each person gets into their chosen roles.

(susie)

There doesn't always have to be pain I'm a sub/Dom relationship, I'm not big into pain, not extreme pain anyway. I am very submissive without

" Does having a lot of pain give you pleasure or is the pleasure more for the one who is inflicting the pain. I am asking a genuine question because being an oldie and boring i dont know thanks is the orgasm more intense for the giver or receiver ???"

its not all about pain or control sensual stimuli done properly will enhance sexual pleasure done wrong will ruin it

Whilst I, s, was under a Dom, we were taken to SWAMP, where I was spanked in public, I have to say it was the biggest turn on, I have ever experienced. Mr J actually commented on being able to smell my arousal, needless to say when we got home, I was very much in need of being suitably satisfied.... xxx

thanks folks for having the courtesy to explain to me xxxx have fun everyone xxxx

Im very sub and love to be used and abused and hurt tbh xx

When in sub role I enjoy a lot of pain & find it very arousing, in dom mode I'm not a person who inflicts much pain, preferring the sensual stimuli. It's a very complex thing for most people

I don't have masochistic tendencies as my dynamic is not the typical sub/dom role. Though I'm not adverse to a bit of pain when in the right frame of mind.

» Add a new message to this topic