FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single man problems haha

Single man problems haha

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me who has a "looked at me" page that looks like the background in Scooby doo? I'm confused at the etiquette I should follow. If someone keeps checking my page should I say hi? When I do and they delete the message yet still visit every other day what should I do? Confusion reigns

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"Is it just me who has a "looked at me" page that looks like the background in Scooby doo? I'm confused at the etiquette I should follow. If someone keeps checking my page should I say hi? When I do and they delete the message yet still visit every other day what should I do? Confusion reigns "
block them if they are irritating u hun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try changing the headline of your message to catch their attention. Then query it in the message. Maybe they have clicked on your profile by accident a few times, I know I have done it. Anyway just message them and ask them about it as maybe they bulk delete them all and they deleted yours by mistake. If that fails, block them.

Say hi !!!!

Wots the worst that can happen !!!

They block you !!! Problem solved lol

I agree say "hi" they might just lack some dutch courage and a little nudge in the right direction might prove fruitful!!! Or not! But hey you've not lost anything and could gain much fun xxx

neath

"I agree say "hi" they might just lack some dutch courage and a little nudge in the right direction might prove fruitful!!! Or not! But hey you've not lost anything and could gain much fun xxx "

I perv the same profiles all the time because i got a memory like a goldfish

and a bit thick (a lot thick actually)

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

may be they keep looking to see if you've got more pics on display.

Some cpl's use fab at different times so maybe you're on their Hotlist and they make their mindsup about contacting you.

May be they look at a lot of profiles and only after clicking on yours realize that they already seen it.

No doubt there are lots more reasons.

As for contacting any 'serial lookers' depends on:do YOU like what you read+see?.....does the profile invites messages from single guys?.....

Just bear in mind:people have to look to see the whole profile and not everybody welcomes those:'you looked at me....'messages.

good luck (susie)

"I agree say "hi" they might just lack some dutch courage and a little nudge in the right direction might prove fruitful!!! Or not! But hey you've not lost anything and could gain much fun xxx "

I will try that now and see if it becomes fruitful and much more fun or if I get blocked. "Hi Jo " lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies everyone. I always check to see if they want messages from singles/looking for singles. It was just baffling me. Happy swinging :D

I dont think i will be saying hi to all the single "straight" blokes that keep looking at my profile for some reason

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"I dont think i will be saying hi to all the single "straight" blokes that keep looking at my profile for some reason "
So you will be saying hi to the bi and gay blokes who look.

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

well said les lol

Ffs you two

my ass is exit only

neath

"Ffs you two

my ass is exit only "

yeah yeah that's wot they all say lmao

Maybe a more subtle approach is needed.

If the same person/persons keeps looking simply put the following in the subject heading "FUCK!"

(FUCK! Will at least get the mail read)

copy the following into the message.

Hey Hi How ya doing! (you cover all bases with multiple salutations and it shows you are a friendly guy) continue with

Have you accidentally clicked on my profile 18 time in the last 3 day or are you just a pervert?

Should you be a pervert I might like to inform you that I :

Remove the following if it does not apply

I have no desire to engage in sexual relations as I find clicking on my profile 18 times is a tad freaky not to mention I've seem road kill that looks better than you

OR

Good news! I have an urge to engage you in sexual relations. I am allowed to play during the days of Tuesday through Thursday as my carer is not around and I have found the spare key to the front door knock three times so I know its you and not some weirdo wanting to abuse me, I am emotional scared enough as it is.

I'm sure this will provide the solution you are looking for

Or you can simple block them

By *aughty_oneMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Maybe a more subtle approach is needed.

If the same person/persons keeps looking simply put the following in the subject heading "FUCK!"

(FUCK! Will at least get the mail read)

copy the following into the message.

Hey Hi How ya doing! (you cover all bases with multiple salutations and it shows you are a friendly guy) continue with

Have you accidentally clicked on my profile 18 time in the last 3 day or are you just a pervert?

Should you be a pervert I might like to inform you that I :

Remove the following if it does not apply

I have no desire to engage in sexual relations as I find clicking on my profile 18 times is a tad freaky not to mention I've seem road kill that looks better than you

OR

Good news! I have an urge to engage you in sexual relations. I am allowed to play during the days of Tuesday through Thursday as my carer is not around and I have found the spare key to the front door knock three times so I know its you and not some weirdo wanting to abuse me, I am emotional scared enough as it is.

I'm sure this will provide the solution you are looking for

Or you can simple block them "

Your so awesome Prof...even with your Harry Potter glasses

I'm still waiting for Prof's new book, "how to look good naked"

"I'm still waiting for Prof's new book, "how to look good naked" "
me tooooo.lol.write it quickly xxx

"Try changing the headline of your message to catch their attention. Then query it in the message. Maybe they have clicked on your profile by accident a few times, I know I have done it. Anyway just message them and ask them about it as maybe they bulk delete them all and they deleted yours by mistake. If that fails, block them. "
i don't think its that .i think some people just like to perve your pics or you have some intrest for them in their boring little swing life .i know others look at our profile a lot but would never dare to meet us.lol.their loss . Or like to look at our veries and see who we met recently .If i write a message and no reply i just give up no point flogging a dead horse is there ? Poppyxx

By *ts_all_gravyMan  over a year ago

Newport

"I dont think i will be saying hi to all the single "straight" blokes that keep looking at my profile for some reason "

pmsl so it's not just me they camp out on then lol

» Add a new message to this topic