FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > keeping it up

keeping it up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

y is it when my boyfriend shags me. is cock is nice and big and hard.but when we have fun with couples he cant get it up.but when we have fun with my bi girlfriend he gets hard.but he cums 2 fast and its all over.makes mad.lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe he feels a bit nervous around couples and he just gets too excited when he has 2 women to play with xxx

Its probably a lot more common than you realise, hubby has the same problem with other couples personnally I think its nerves. We did try an experiment a few years back, not going into details but as soon as we swopped back to each other he got an erection. It can get the male partner down and frustrated but we got round this by doing the cuckold thing, which is great fun (of course once we get back home the cuckold role play goes out the window with him lmao) so it worked for us so far.

J

Definitely a problem with anxiety, don't get mad

, that'll make it worse go to the doctor x

By *aughty_oneMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you look on the web, you can find breathing exercisers. I suffer with anxiety, and it does help.

I have been swinging for years now and say it is a common. Problem men have with others but not their own partner usually,we find sometimes seperate room fun for the first hour takes the pressure off with then group fun later .if not an option as lots don't lie seperate rooms ,just be as seductive and teasing as hell with kisses and foreplay .if ejaculation is te problem stop and change positions helps to prolong it .poppyxx

» Add a new message to this topic