FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Boot camp anyone interested

Boot camp anyone interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbo44 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hey thinking of starting an outdoor boot camp in llansamlet Swansea any of you interested ? If you are answer on here or send me a message if I can get enough interest I'll start it up , 1 night in the evening and sometime on the weekend 1 hour each

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Swansea

Stay fat then you lazy feckers lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to lose weight but with gammny leg and the need for electric for breathing machines i would have come lol

Bit far for me

Too far for me too. I could do with it though!!

Swansea

Shame never mind guys find somewhere closer too you there are boot camps everywhere now and you'll feel great when you start seeing changes it's a good feeling

I'll just have to do my own thing then! Good luck if you find people to take you up on your offer

Swansea

thanks , if i could get 10 id start it up but dont look llke i will lol never mind x

There's one that is already going around fendrod lake on Saturday and Sunday morning. Think someone beat u to it buddy

Swansea

It's wed night and sat morning fella they are doing it from my gym but I'm due too start work there soon as a personal trainer I've been waiting ages for a position to become available but the one that's running now is all through groupon and they had a deal on that's why so many are doing it but its normally £6 a session but if I could get 10 to sign up I'd do it for £3 each as I have to make my own business as I will be self employed there but I'm sure I'll get a good bit of work through the gym and advertising myself

"It's wed night and sat morning fella they are doing it from my gym but I'm due too start work there soon as a personal trainer I've been waiting ages for a position to become available but the one that's running now is all through groupon and they had a deal on that's why so many are doing it but its normally £6 a session but if I could get 10 to sign up I'd do it for £3 each as I have to make my own business as I will be self employed there but I'm sure I'll get a good bit of work through the gym and advertising myself "
We get fit by fucking and its free

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 22/06/13 03:40:03]

Swansea

"It's wed night and sat morning fella they are doing it from my gym but I'm due too start work there soon as a personal trainer I've been waiting ages for a position to become available but the one that's running now is all through groupon and they had a deal on that's why so many are doing it but its normally £6 a session but if I could get 10 to sign up I'd do it for £3 each as I have to make my own business as I will be self employed there but I'm sure I'll get a good bit of work through the gym and advertising myself We get fit by fucking and its free "
there are totally different levels of fitness and just cause you can fuck (we all can trust me ) doesn't make you fit , but when you start getting into fitness this just might be me but it improves all aspects of your life you start eating healthier your clothes start fitting you better which Inturn when you are looking better you feel better within yourself , BUT it's not for everyone and I appreciate that but as I'm going self employed and I have bills the same as everyone else I'm trying to do everything I can to see if I can get a bit of work , there are plenty of women and men out there who yoyo with their weight and go on every diet under the sun but with out exercise the weight will just go straight back on , I'm glad for you that you both feel happy with your body shapes and fitness but there are a lot out there who ain't and I personally believe I can help them with their nutrition and exercise as its what I do and for £3 a session it's not bad

"It's wed night and sat morning fella they are doing it from my gym but I'm due too start work there soon as a personal trainer I've been waiting ages for a position to become available but the one that's running now is all through groupon and they had a deal on that's why so many are doing it but its normally £6 a session but if I could get 10 to sign up I'd do it for £3 each as I have to make my own business as I will be self employed there but I'm sure I'll get a good bit of work through the gym and advertising myself We get fit by fucking and its free there are totally different levels of fitness and just cause you can fuck (we all can trust me ) doesn't make you fit , but when you start getting into fitness this just might be me but it improves all aspects of your life you start eating healthier your clothes start fitting you better which Inturn when you are looking better you feel better within yourself , BUT it's not for everyone and I appreciate that but as I'm going self employed and I have bills the same as everyone else I'm trying to do everything I can to see if I can get a bit of work , there are plenty of women and men out there who yoyo with their weight and go on every diet under the sun but with out exercise the weight will just go straight back on , I'm glad for you that you both feel happy with your body shapes and fitness but there are a lot out there who ain't and I personally believe I can help them with their nutrition and exercise as its what I do and for £3 a session it's not bad "

Not bad, its a frickin bargain... And if you were closer id be on it like a tramp on chips!

well i wud be interested and think i cud talk a few mates into it as well

Swansea

Excellent let me know how many you know who would be interested

Let me know if you do start up. I maybe interested.

Swansea

Yeah will do great thanks

» Add a new message to this topic