FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cardiff social 30th January

Cardiff social 30th January

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Joan OP   Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

To all who will be attending the Cardiff Social.

There will be a raffle this time at the social, just to add that little bit of extra fun and excitment.

Joan has bought a selection of sex toys and and a riding crop with mands aproval, tickets will be on sale on the night at £1 a strip, with money going to pay for goods purchased and any extra to go towards prizes for the next social. Good luck to all that purchase ticket, I know you will not be disapointed with the prizes chosen for the night. Rich and Joan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can i pick the winning ticket always fancied a sex toy lol

I'm a sex toy

will have a shit load of tickets if it,s £5 a strip lol

prof they will use you as a double dildo lol ...

By *ust Joan OP   Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

lol katlou i mean for toys not me lol xx

hi mand can you please put my name down for the social on the 30th of jan .thank you martinie ,xx

NO ROOM AT THE INN SOCIAL HAS BEEN FULLY BOOKED FOR AGES. NO RESERVE LIST EITHER SOZ

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think that the "reserves" can attend kitts, they just have to hang around downstairs.

aye but there is no reserve list is there, anyone can go to public bar downstairs, think it might go tits up tho cos mands not gonna be running back and forth wouldnt be fair on her. anyway hope it goes well xx but someone asked to have name on list, not reserve thats why i said wot i said lol

Ty kitt and mart...I'll reply to martinie privately to explain the situation guys. xxx

"aye but there is no reserve list is there, anyone can go to public bar downstairs, think it might go tits up tho cos mands not gonna be running back and forth wouldnt be fair on her. anyway hope it goes well xx but someone asked to have name on list, not reserve thats why i said wot i said lol "

What makes you think the current arrangement will go tits up kitt? I merely suggested that as a means of getting as many people in the venue as wish to attend.

As it happens, as people drop off the main guestlist I am doing behind-the-scenes work to slot those not originally on the list into the available spaces. It's looking pretty much like everyone who attends will be able to join us upstairs.

I'd never leave anyone stranded downstairs kitt...even if it did mean having to flit up and down all night. Have faith hun. A lot of hard work goes into this to make sure it doesn't go 'tits up' as you so nicely put it. xxx

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

and im sure all your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded on the night mand xxxx

[Removed by poster at 24/01/10 11:18:45]

I didnt mean any offence mandnsean sorry you took it that way, what i meant was it wouldnt be fair to expect you to go up and down stairs all night. But to make things a tad easier i not that good on the stairs, so give my place to someone on reserve, cos i be quite happy to sit downstairs all evening, bound to be some reservees i can chat to and can say hi to you lot on your way up. xxx

grat idea tho think u could get more than a £1 a strip joan now if it was rich stripping different matter LOL

50 p for rich to strip aint it cassie lol

hiya,don't know if you know we are going but we will be downstairs,so if anyone would like to meet and greet us lol as we are newbies to social.

i will be downstairs anyway gold cos i give me seat up to others upstairs, i be the old one in corner pink zimmer frame cya there

"and im sure all your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded on the night mand xxxx "

No appreciation required hun...although we thank you for yours. All we ask is that everyone who attends has a great time...this will ensure the socials continue to be a big success. xxx

"I didnt mean any offence mandnsean sorry you took it that way, what i meant was it wouldnt be fair to expect you to go up and down stairs all night. But to make things a tad easier i not that good on the stairs, so give my place to someone on reserve, cos i be quite happy to sit downstairs all evening, bound to be some reservees i can chat to and can say hi to you lot on your way up. xxx "

Would never take offence at you kitt...like you far too much for that hun. xxx

Just took the opportunity to point out that everyone to date can join the fun upstairs...you included lovely lady. We'll even make room for your pink zimmer hun hehe. xxx

nah i be quite happy sitting downstairs manda take care nite now

we will see you there Our first Cardiff social on fab... so go easy on us.. us country bumpkins aint used to ur city hard life livin lol ... Cant wait to meet you all

"we will see you there Our first Cardiff social on fab... so go easy on us.. us country bumpkins aint used to ur city hard life livin lol ... Cant wait to meet you all "

We'll try not to corrupt you...too much lol. xxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"we will see you there Our first Cardiff social on fab... so go easy on us.. us country bumpkins aint used to ur city hard life livin lol ... Cant wait to meet you all

We'll try not to corrupt you...too much lol. xxx"

Fibber!

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

"we will see you there Our first Cardiff social on fab... so go easy on us.. us country bumpkins aint used to ur city hard life livin lol ... Cant wait to meet you all "

Just remember to take ya passport

» Add a new message to this topic