FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > what do people get out of being abusive?

what do people get out of being abusive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bw queen of spades OP   Woman  over a year ago

neath

iv just had by far the most vulgar abusive message iv ever seen (yes re

ported

and blocked) and was wondering what people actually get out of sending nasty hate messages?

its beyond me

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it makes them feel better about themselves.

I had a few off a reported aparantly female last night chick, get a grip they want to x

neath

"it makes them feel better about themselves."

this 1 was so abusive u and raciest u could almost feel sorry for the guy as u know he'd b a virgin in mommy's house lol

I think 1 or 2 have set up a few dozen profiles just to abuse others so have requested admin to not only block but bar the mac address and forward to the police we shall see lol

i agree with the fact some ppl keep setting up profiles just to use to abuse then delete and start again. Im sure if we all had to pay a fiver or a tenner for site supportership it would help knock this on the head but free site wot you expect. all we get told is to block newbies and that but how they ever gonna be not newbies if we all block em cos of some idiots lol

neath

"i agree with the fact some ppl keep setting up profiles just to use to abuse then delete and start again. Im sure if we all had to pay a fiver or a tenner for site supportership it would help knock this on the head but free site wot you expect. all we get told is to block newbies and that but how they ever gonna be not newbies if we all block em cos of some idiots lol"

true but I think that the site admine prob has access to macaddress and ip which if they are blocked it would prevent the huge rush of these guys setting up accounts just to be abusive seems to be a them for the last week iv only had 1 like this but I know a lot that have as well just a shame really

I had a message saying curvy = fat c*** when I replied to the single male in an abusive manner he throws his toys out of the pram and reports me for being abusive

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

i had a similar message, saying i was fat and should be ashamed of showing myself. the culprit had " left the site" before i could respond tho

neath

"I had a message saying curvy = fat c*** when I replied to the single male in an abusive manner he throws his toys out of the pram and reports me for being abusive "

I wouldn't b at all surprised if its the same guy or guys doing all of this as it seems to b all of a sudden

neath

"i had a similar message, saying i was fat and should be ashamed of showing myself. the culprit had " left the site" before i could respond tho"
lol I cant even repete mine but was to do with I should be ashamed to do monkys cos they only good for slaves then left wen I said I was reporting

RCT

i've also had a message similar to that about monkeys too. i guess its just someone with a gripe as they have been turned down

neath

"i've also had a message similar to that about monkeys too. i guess its just someone with a gripe as they have been turned down"

lol the worst about this guy at least with this account has never messaged me b4 dnt know bout urs hun x

Think we all get these messages when we say no to something or stick up for ourselves, it's always been the way with this site & I've long ago stopped being upset about it, report & block makes me feel a little better but I know they'll be back with a different profile

"Think we all get these messages when we say no to something or stick up for ourselves, it's always been the way with this site & I've long ago stopped being upset about it, report & block makes me feel a little better but I know they'll be back with a different profile "
Couldn't agree more

Have to say if the comments that are said in this thread gets said to anyone. I ain't surprised about the abusive responses. If anything I would have done the same thing.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"what do people get out of being abusive?"

A SLAP - if it were left to me

""what do people get out of being abusive?"

A SLAP - if it were left to me "

Somebody once asked me what's the quickest way to the local hospital in this town as they were new to the area. To which I replied "insult me"

trick is not to let it upset you, just think that they are idiots and have brains of subnormal intelligence not much else we can do If we reply back in the same vein we would be in trouble and we cant block everyone or we wouldnt have any meets on here lol. Thats why i think we should all pay site supporters they might get fed up of making new profiles if they gotta pay a fiver every time lol

RCT

i dont get upset. there seem to be quite a few people who do like me......lol

"i dont get upset. there seem to be quite a few people who do like me......lol"

You mean lust?

"i dont get upset. there seem to be quite a few people who do like me......lol"

I'm the same Sian, more like me than abuse me so alls good, if the balance shifts it might be time to take a break x

I say if they don't like..........don't look

neath

"I say if they don't like..........don't look "

Maybe the people making the horrendous abusive comments are so ugly that they can't pull for love nor money so get their kicks out of abusing those with an abundant supply of partners x.

Curvy = stunning, OMG, real woman, want want want x x

M x x

I've been called all the pakis under the sun when ive said no so why ask in the first place people are just so shallow and then they wonder why they dont get any meets ASSHOLES just block em

I've also had abusive messages from a woman more abusive than any message a man has ever sent. You just don't expect it from a woman whom you have never even messaged or had any interaction with? Such a shame that nothing can be done even if they are reported nothing seems to happen. We should all be here for happy fun times there's no room for abuse surely.

My wife received a very abusive message last night and she put it on the forum and got a 48 hour ban for sharing the message no names were mentioned just the context of the message weird admin people but hey ho called a hanging cunt looked like she should be in an abattoir stuff like that and the fucking divvy dropped his account before I could see his name and area #KeyboardWarrior

they make me laff they want to meet you hence the message but.... when you say a polite NO THANKS then you get the abuse. Not worth the worry just ignore them xx sour grapes at the end innit

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Unfortunately alot of key board warriors and big bullys.

They dishwasher the shit and when it's done back to them the strangely dont like it! Beggars belief really.

Glass# houses# stones#

"Unfortunately alot of key board warriors and big bullys.

They dishwasher the shit and when it's done back to them the strangely dont like it! Beggars belief really.

Glass# houses# stones#

"

It's a lash out for their own failures and inadequacy.

Happy people don't show such behavior.

Block, smile and move on

totally aggree with you there let them get on with their sad pathetic little lives and us happy people can get on with ours

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've also had abusive messages from a woman more abusive than any message a man has ever sent. You just don't expect it from a woman whom you have never even messaged or had any interaction with? Such a shame that nothing can be done even if they are reported nothing seems to happen. We should all be here for happy fun times there's no room for abuse surely. "

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"My wife received a very abusive message last night and she put it on the forum and got a 48 hour ban for sharing the message no names were mentioned just the context of the message weird admin people but hey ho called a hanging cunt looked like she should be in an abattoir stuff like that and the fucking divvy dropped his account before I could see his name and area #KeyboardWarrior"

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Private mail should stay private

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

Check out the forum rules....it says you can't post messages, it doesn't say you can post them if you don't name people.

Always best to REPORT and let Admin deal with it. I have posted an answer from Admin on the above post for you to see how they do things.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS...don't forget to REPORT the mails, you are helping Admin sort out nasty people