FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Looking for an older lady that dose not mind a guy with a mrs

Looking for an older lady that dose not mind a guy with a mrs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alls of steal OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun "
y dont u leave her then

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Giggles says it as it is lol xxx

Pulls up a chair and gets the nachos out

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

25 and your happy to settle on a partner who doesn't 'give you anything' - you have a long miserable time in front of you lol

"25 and your happy to settle on a partner who doesn't 'give you anything' - you have a long miserable time in front of you lol"
if i was u id just dump her cos u will hav more chance of gettin a shag n can i plz have cheese on my nachos

"Giggles says it as it is lol xxx"
well aint it 25 n already willin 2 cheat cos she dont give him nowt.....tut tut the youth of 2 day

"I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun "
you could at least learn how to spell too.does not dose .how do you know you won't take home a dose to her ?lol.popppyxx

"I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun you could at least learn how to spell too.does not dose .how do you know you won't take home a dose to her ?lol.popppyxx "
pmsl

Have u ever thought maybe u r not having any cos she is on the site 2? Or may ur balls r made of steel and u could b hurting her?

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Has it ever crossed your mind that she may says the same about you?

YOU want + need sexual stimulation from her.YOU want a lady to sit on YOUR cock + fuck YOU as your status says.May be your Mrs finds you to much wanting what YOU want + not giving her what SHE wants.

You say you love her surely thats a good reason to talk not just about your needs but hers,too.May be she's fed up wanking,too.;-)

(susie)

Pulls up a seat an grabs the pop corn

You can't even decide if you are 25 or 27

Personally id get the hell out of there....lets just face facts you just want the best of both worlds...nice mrs waiting at home for you whilst you play around...you are just 1 of 1000's of supposed single men on here,personally I think you need to grow a pair of balls

"Personally id get the hell out of there....lets just face facts you just want the best of both worlds...nice mrs waiting at home for you whilst you play around...you are just 1 of 1000's of supposed single men on here,personally I think you need to grow a pair of balls "
i c he has been on line but aint got the balls 2 reply

By *ace2faceCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I think you girls might have frightened him off lol.

[Removed by poster at 06/08/13 15:00:52]

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

may be time to return the stolen balls

(susie)

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

I am looking for a hot late 50-60 lady I know your out there! Mmmmmm message us

"I am looking for a hot late 50-60 lady I know your out there! Mmmmmm message us"
i can dress up in a wig and Nora batty stockings if you want mr lick ?lol.bad poppyxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

your Mrs doesn't give you sex so you think this is dial a shag where women jump throught hoops to give you what she wont ? lol

Think about it the way you ask lol

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

You ain't doing yourself any favours fella , your 25 in a relationship and your missus don't want to shag you , not a lot if women will help you openly cheat on your partner , and also it's not really a glowing reference of your sexual prowess that at 25 she no longer wants to shag you as if you were amazing I'm sure she could do that even if she didn't want to talk too you lol but hey good luck lol

"Pulls up a chair and gets the nachos out "

Popcorn?

"Has it ever crossed your mind that she may says the same about you?

YOU want + need sexual stimulation from her.YOU want a lady to sit on YOUR cock + fuck YOU as your status says.May be your Mrs finds you to much wanting what YOU want + not giving her what SHE wants.

You say you love her surely thats a good reason to talk not just about your needs but hers,too.May be she's fed up wanking,too.;-)

(susie) "

West Glamorgan

"I am looking for a hot late 50-60 lady I know your out there! Mmmmmm message usi can dress up in a wig and Nora batty stockings if you want mr lick ?lol.bad poppyxx "

Would you? Mmmm,m,,

oh here we go...yet another one who blames the missus for the fact that he is shagging around without her knowledge!! people like you make me cringe! you should be ashamed of yourself and im not surprised no one will meet you!!

Errrr has anyone actually noticed that he's not replying to the comments. Think he's gone and not really that interested in advice.....good or bad !

West Glamorgan

"I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun

oh here we go...yet another one who blames the missus for the fact that he is shagging around without her knowledge!! people like you make me cringe! you should be ashamed of yourself and im not surprised no one will meet you!!

"

I blame me misses for getting me into this lifestyle mmmmmmmmm

"I'm a 25 year old male looking for fun my misses dose not give me anything so looking for some fun

I blame me misses for getting me into this lifestyle mmmmmmmmm"

pmsl....at least you come as a couple!!! doh!

West Glamorgan

I blame me misses for getting me into this lifestyle mmmmmmmmm

pmsl....at least you come as a couple!!! doh! "

I know and its great.!!! What you doing later???

» Add a new message to this topic