FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > H.I.V.and safe sex

H.I.V.and safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just like to no can you get HIV by swallowing cum.or by oral or by kissing.we love sex like the rest of you but we dont think about H.I.V when we are having sex with couples or bi girls.whats the ins and out on safe sex.thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't really get it from kissing but definitely get it from swallowing cum and oral. Hopes that help ya

"Can't really get it from kissing but definitely get it from swallowing cum and oral. Hopes that help ya "

Totally agree, altough theoretically you can get it through kissing due to bodily fluid exchange. It amazes us how many people on here condem anyone who has done bareback sex in the past as 'irresponsible' when unprotected oral sex carries equal risk of transferring the disease. And I bet there aren't many out there using a sheet of cling film as a barrier for french kissing???? X

"Can't really get it from kissing but definitely get it from swallowing cum and oral. Hopes that help ya "

Apologies, I stand corrected, NOT through saliva (so can put cling film away!!) Nor through urine or faeces but CAN through semen / vaginal juices (even orally ingested) blood or.... Wait for it... Breast milk!!

By *ld skool swingerMan  over a year ago

Abertillery

this was taken from hivaware . org

What are the ways HIV can be passed on?

HIV can be passed on through infected semen, vaginal fluids, rectal secretions, blood or breast milk.

The most common ways HIV is passed on are through sex without a condom, or sharing infected needles, syringes or other injecting drug equipment. In the UK, over 90% of people are infected through sex.

How can I protect myself and others against HIV infection?

Always use a condom when having vaginal or anal sex. You may also want to refrain from giving oral sex if you have cuts, sores or ulcers in your mouth. Avoiding having your partner ejaculate in your mouth also lowers risk – although the risk of HIV from oral sex is much lower generally. You should also never share needles, syringes or any other injecting equipment.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

omg put of sex now.wish i naver ask now.but you got to no.but looks like safe sex is a must for us now on.

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Its also advised 2 have regular sdi tests when havwing sex with more than 1 person

"omg put of sex now.wish i naver ask now.but you got to no.but looks like safe sex is a must for us now on. "

What? You mean to say "safe sex" wasn't a necessity before ??

"omg put of sex now.wish i naver ask now.but you got to no.but looks like safe sex is a must for us now on. "
Why play Russian Roulette with your lives..........SAFE SEX should be essential in this game

By *ld skool swingerMan  over a year ago

Abertillery

i always practice safe sex . i lock the door and take a minder with me .

If your going to play in a puddle, always wear your welly's

"this was taken from hivaware . org

What are the ways HIV can be passed on?

HIV can be passed on through infected semen, vaginal fluids, rectal secretions, blood or breast milk.

The most common ways HIV is passed on are through sex without a condom, or sharing infected needles, syringes or other injecting drug equipment. In the UK, over 90% of people are infected through sex.

How can I protect myself and others against HIV infection?

Always use a condom when having vaginal or anal sex. You may also want to refrain from giving oral sex if you have cuts, sores or ulcers in your mouth. Avoiding having your partner ejaculate in your mouth also lowers risk – although the risk of HIV from oral sex is much lower generally. You should also never share needles, syringes or any other injecting equipment."

rule of thumb be safe only sleep with blood doner's they get tested thoughrley every 6 months use condoms any way that blood blood can be exchanged you are in danger not only from hiv

Although unlikely to catch hiv through oral, is is always still a small possibility. However, oral chlamydia is on the rise. So always be aware of sore throats and get regular checks, even if you use condoms every time. Every 4 to 6 months. Speaking of which, where did I put that number. . . . .

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

Saph and others, how many of you preach the importance of safe sex but still practice oral sex!?

I include myself in this question I'm as much to blame as anyone.

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 09:39:01]

"Saph and others, how many of you preach the importance of safe sex but still practice oral sex!?

I include myself in this question I'm as much to blame as anyone. "

We do not use protection for oral sex and although we use protection for sex we ensure we go to the free local sexual health clinic twice a year and donate blood regularly. Does this make us saintly or immune.... Of course not but should something ever crop up not only can we deal with it quickly we can also ensure we protect others. It is suprising that so many people regard bareback sex as reckless and yet are more than happy to perform unprotected oral sex! Xx

By *playCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 14:53:00]

By *playCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It si surprising how people mostly consider STI to be HIV/AIDS.

Yes, fortunately HIV is hard to transmit through unprotected oral. But there are half a dozen of nasty infections that are easily transmitted by oral contact.

Just a couple of them:

Hepatitis can destroy your liver *before* you notice any simptoms.

HPV in your throat can hardly be detected yet it could cause cancer years after the initial infection

Would appreciate to hear more from people who are fine with unprotected oral. What is the reasoning in accepting those facts (it is more than a risk to all the people that get infected)...

HIV cannot survive stomach acid why would you scare someone like that. Swallowing is NOT a way of catching HIV, In fact oral is relatively safe unless you have an open sore on or in your mouth and you were to blow an infected person.

Try google...the most accurate information.

Or buy yourselves an NBC suit and watch??

I go every 8 weeks & to date all has been clear, I always use condoms for intercourse but like many others I don't for oral. I do try to be selective about who I meet & tend to avoid mf play at parties & in Clubs, that way if I ever get a positive throat swab I can trace my partners & inform them x

» Add a new message to this topic