FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld skool swinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Abertillery

why is age such a big issue , some people look after themselves and keep in good shape i have a guide line of say 28 to 55 but exceptions can and will be made. person dependant so no age filters on my message

yes i understand we have kids that old and the i dont want to shag my dad but seriously folks age is just a number

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

In alot of cases sadly its not just a number and everyone is entitled to decide what age of people they play with according to what they are happy with or suited to.

Plus there is alot more than just a number involved with some ages..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it depends on the person.sime younger people are more mature in their out look .others are too immature at 40 .lol.others too old at 50 .others young at heart at 50. Its swings and roundabouts but i think it the person not just the age .of course there has to be legal requirments to age too goes without saying.poppyxx

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Surely its what you are comfortable with? I personally I have kids in their early 30's and for that reason alone Im not comfortable with the thought of playing with someone my kids age - and if youre not comfortable at the beginning it isn't going to get any better when youre playing . well that's my thoughts anyway

I'm not comfortable with people being 48+ as my parents are that age. So it's personal preference. Soph

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'm not comfortable with people being 48+ as my parents are that age. So it's personal preference. Soph "

Ahhh, one day you shall, my lovely, one day ....

It creeps me right out when I see men with girls half their age, but its not really any of my business isi?

"It creeps me right out when I see men with girls half their age, but its not really any of my business isi? "

mick jagger,ronnie wood ,in fact the majority of old rockers have young women shagging them .....mmmmmmm wonder why they are not bothered pmsl

"It creeps me right out when I see men with girls half their age, but its not really any of my business isi?

mick jagger,ronnie wood ,in fact the majority of old rockers have young women shagging them .....mmmmmmm wonder why they are not bothered pmsl"

Yukky mun! Lol.

I like older men, always have. Always will. On the whole they are better fucks than younger men, I know I've fucked many ranging from 18 -52

"I like older men, always have. Always will. On the whole they are better fucks than younger men, I know I've fucked many ranging from 18 -52 "

I'm the opposite, prefer the younger. I'm ridiculously fussy anyway, but I find its very rare I find an older guy attractive enough to want to meet them. I can't help it, I like my younger guys. I'm a cougar

I like them all ages its the guy itself to me not the age thats attractive or not attractive .some younger men have got it some havent .some older men have got it some cant .still couldnt think to play with anyone in their 70s though .that mskes me go ew.i know thats ageist .poppyxx

why does it bother you? I like the fact im fussy and not desperate willing to shag anything with legs is not me! age is important if u look older than what u saying etc etc if everyone was the same swinging would be boring!

"why does it bother you? I like the fact im fussy and not desperate willing to shag anything with legs is not me! age is important if u look older than what u saying etc etc if everyone was the same swinging would be boring! "

Indeed, each to their own and tha. Just call each other weirdos behind their backs hahahaha!!

as long as there over 18 I don't care pmsl

age is a word, not a number!

but seriously, it's usually the young ones and the older ones who say this so i'm quite surprised that the OP has brought it up ... being a late starter myself I don't have kids in their late teens/early 20's and my parents are as old as methuselah ... so what it boils down to for me personally is choice, as that's what it's all about at the end of the day

its not an issue its a choice,and I choose to play with men under 45

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

I don't care about age as long as they are sexy foockers

"I don't care about age as long as they are sexy foockers "

*makes note....will go with anyone*

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

"I don't care about age as long as they are sexy foockers

*makes note....will go with anyone* "

Did you say you was free?

My filters were set to strictly 40+.

I'm now banging a 25 year old. Go figure.

"My filters were set to strictly 40+.

I'm now banging a 25 year old. Go figure."

variety is the spice of life indeed .xxx

I love an older distinguished man that knows a women's body!! Just my preference time to up my ages i think!!

"I love an older distinguished man that knows a women's body!! Just my preference time to up my ages i think!! "

Up? Needs to be lowered

"My filters were set to strictly 40+.

I'm now banging a 25 year old. Go figure."

Care to up It to a 26 year old

"its not an issue its a choice,and I choose to play with men under 45 "

Care to play with a 26 year old on your own

"I don't care about age as long as they are sexy foockers

*makes note....will go with anyone*

Did you say you was free? "

no...i'm a bit more discerning!

"why is age such a big issue , some people look after themselves and keep in good shape i have a guide line of say 28 to 55 but exceptions can and will be made. person dependant so no age filters on my message

Was about to say age isn't an issue but that isn't quite true.. In 17 years swinging we have only been let down 3 times. The last time was last weekend due to an issue with venue (can't be helped) the previous time the people involved didn't show up at all, they were all under 30! Therefore, we have no upper age limit but are less confident in a succesful meet with younger (guys in this case) people. Tend to stick to 30 and over, although we were enjoying the memory of a very energetic 22yr old last night x

yes i understand we have kids that old and the i dont want to shag my dad but seriously folks age is just a number "

"It creeps me right out when I see men with girls half their age, but its not really any of my business isi?

mick jagger,ronnie wood ,in fact the majority of old rockers have young women shagging them .....mmmmmmm wonder why they are not bothered pmsl"

thats y a lot of young girls go out with rock stars its all about money.u got the money u got the girls.if mick jagger and all the rock stars did not have money the young girls will not want to no them.i got a mate that goes out with a girl.that her mam and dad are rich thats all he goes out with her for but she dont no that.this world is run by money thats all it is.money.money.money.in the rich mans world.

Fun is fun...just so long as you turn each other on...

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Don't really think that age matters, as far as there's attraction

Who cares about age, attraction is dependent on the person not a number. If you set yourself limits you don't know what your missing.

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Who cares about age, attraction is dependent on the person not a number. If you set yourself limits you don't know what your missing."

To be honest, I care about age, the thought of having sex with someone of my parents age or my baby brothers age (hes 21) is repulsive to me. I've had offers from guys who look old enough to be my granddad let alone my dad.

I'm not attracted to people my parents age, my mum is in her 50's, my dad would have been 68 this year and to me, that's wrinky sex . On the same note I'm not attracted to guys my brothers age, as I usually have nothing in common with them, and I don't want to have to teach them what to do etc. I prefer guys around my own age or a little older, who know what they are doing.

"Don't really think that age matters, as far as there's attraction "

I agree, my starting point is the 30's age range & my filters are set to prevent too much mail, but if I fancy the look of someone outside that range I'll make an approach. I like people first & the age, gender & colour becomes irrelevant x

» Add a new message to this topic