FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cannot accommodate

cannot accommodate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to get the impression that a lot of members here take it for granted that you are married or living at home if you cannot accommodate. Not always the case you might be a single parent who still has your children with you or you could be caring for a parent. So give us a chance people you might be missing out on some good fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aching uMan  over a year ago

Barry

MAYBESOME OF US GUYS HAVE TO LIVE IN SHARED HOUSE AS X WIFE +KIDS TO SUPPORT CANT AFFORD A FLAT/ HOUSE

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its the same with me I have to look after my mother when I get home from work so my dad can have a break and go to work himself. And if I have time off work I have to be back at the house at 4/5pm to look after her as she as not long come out of hospital after a big op she has not been well for years and this didn't help at all had to say no to loads of meets over the years because of this. So girls give us guys a break as most of us can't accommodate for one thing or another we would love to but can't and I even see that most girls, ladies and even couples can't accommodate and nothing is said about that so like I said give us guys a rest if we can't it doesn't mean we are living with someone or have a wife or anything sinister like that it just means we can't

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

I live in shared acc as I rent rooms out to pay for my house not ideal but sadly needed.

I can acc but never easy as don't know when as renters pay for all week so don't discuss when they not there as they have paid for all week and most weeks use it.

Here here gents

iam glad to hear there's more of you guys out there I thought it was just me

most on here seem to be very anti male

but there again there are a lot of males on here that waist peoples time and make the rest of us untouchable as

we are all suppose to be the same

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Well there maybe a number of you but there are even more that cant accom because the unknowing wife would be there. so to miss a few gen ones its well worth avoiding the cheaters in our opinion. sadly guys too many of the guys happy to lie on here that means you get a hard time or not but thats the nature if the beast im afraid..

Happy swinging

Come on guys get a reality check.

we have caught so many married guys out its unreal.

It's unfortunate but you genuine men have the fake men to blame for this .

Just be open and say as you just have why you cannot accommodate in your profile.

got to say though Tony (the original post) is upfront and honest.its all you can do .

newport

"got to say though Tony (the original post) is upfront and honest.its all you can do ."

Don't feel that I should have to let everyone know my situation , if we get talking I will explain as clearly states in my profile that I can not accommodate!!

If this does not suit then please move on! ! No worries

Thank you Caz. I am giving it until my silver supporter runs out if I don,t get any by then well it,s back to Pam and her 5 sisters

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Try and organise a hotel meet ?? Either that or try a different site a lot of the people on here are also on pof both men and women , there are also women who openly state that they are marred on here and they can't accommodate due to that fact and yet they don't seem to get as hard a time as the men , but sadly due to the fact that a few men are cheating and there are a few who don't turn up too meets it means single guys get a bit of a bad rap lol get yourself to a few of the socials and meet people you can explain your situation face to face then and get some good veri's that could change things for you

Good luck

Bridgend Area

"Try and organise a hotel meet ?? Either that or try a different site a lot of the people on here are also on pof both men and women , there are also women who openly state that they are marred on here and they can't accommodate due to that fact and yet they don't seem to get as hard a time as the men , but sadly due to the fact that a few men are cheating and there are a few who don't turn up too meets it means single guys get a bit of a bad rap lol get yourself to a few of the socials and meet people you can explain your situation face to face then and get some good veri's that could change things for you

Good luck "

on the point that lots of women on here cheat and dont get such a hard time.. well your probably right..why..well as a rule men seem to find it a real ego boost that they a fucking a blokes wife behind his back and love it, the feeling of giving her what she aint getting from him. However an awful lot more women would not meet married men cheating as they tend to think a bit more emotionally about the poor wife at home. If you asked 100 single blokes(if you could find that many in here lol) if they would happily fuck a cheating wife and 100 women if they would fuck a cheating husband the results would be clear. nearly all men would say yes without a thought and i suspect nearly all women would answer no to their question.

Its just how we are.

So people who can't accommodate, don't have any friends visit them at all, no girlfriend no nothing??

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Try and organise a hotel meet ?? Either that or try a different site a lot of the people on here are also on pof both men and women , there are also women who openly state that they are marred on here and they can't accommodate due to that fact and yet they don't seem to get as hard a time as the men , but sadly due to the fact that a few men are cheating and there are a few who don't turn up too meets it means single guys get a bit of a bad rap lol get yourself to a few of the socials and meet people you can explain your situation face to face then and get some good veri's that could change things for you

Good luck

on the point that lots of women on here cheat and dont get such a hard time.. well your probably right..why..well as a rule men seem to find it a real ego boost that they a fucking a blokes wife behind his back and love it, the feeling of giving her what she aint getting from him. However an awful lot more women would not meet married men cheating as they tend to think a bit more emotionally about the poor wife at home. If you asked 100 single blokes(if you could find that many in here lol) if they would happily fuck a cheating wife and 100 women if they would fuck a cheating husband the results would be clear. nearly all men would say yes without a thought and i suspect nearly all women would answer no to their question.

Its just how we are. "

You make it sound like nearly all women walk around with a halo over their heads lol which ain't the case at all and should it matter what the reason a bloke would do it ,if there are women doing the same thing on here surely they should be thought of the same way as the cheating blokes if your a Cheat your a cheat simple as that yet I bet there are loads of couples on here who would turn down a cheating bloke but welcome a cheating hot girl right into their bedroom for fun and not give 2 fucks about the poor bloke who doesn't know at home ,there are too many hypocritical people on this site and all I was trying to do was give the guy another option and state a (fact) that there are women on this who can't accommodate because they are with someone yet they don't get thought of the same , but if there was a fit bloke who was with someone and you asked 100 women if they'd sleep with him I don't think nearly all of them would say no as you seem too think , women ain't angels , but I wish the guy and everyone else good luck on here

Good luck

Its just how we are.

You make it sound like nearly all women walk around with a halo over their heads lol which ain't the case at all and should it matter what the reason a bloke would do it ,if there are women doing the same thing on here surely they should be thought of the same way as the cheating blokes if your a Cheat your a cheat simple as that yet I bet there are loads of couples on here who would turn down a cheating bloke but welcome a cheating hot girl right into their bedroom for fun and not give 2 fucks about the poor bloke who doesn't know at home ,there are too many hypocritical people on this site and all I was trying to do was give the guy another option and state a (fact) that there are women on this who can't accommodate because they are with someone yet they don't get thought of the same , but if there was a fit bloke who was with someone and you asked 100 women if they'd sleep with him I don't think nearly all of them would say no as you seem too think , women ain't angels , but I wish the guy and everyone else good luck on here "

Good on ya... We don't accomodate as we don't want anyone knowing where we live for our childrens safety! Have no prob with guys who can't accomodate and don't need to know why. We never ask (or want to know someones background) as we believe that if you are a player then you make your own decisions to be here. If we have a gangbang there is little doubt that some guys are there without their partners knowledge but that is their decision, we are not here to police the world! And totally agree, there are plenty of people here who will give you the self rightious moral high ground crap and then do exactly the opposite. Great post hun xx

Yes Rhyl we do but it's a little awkward to smash the granny out of a horny woman or cpl if they are in the house!!!!

I think maybe you are a little deluded as to the modern female they are just as much lads as fellas are now

"Come on guys get a reality check.

we have caught so many married guys out its unreal.

It's unfortunate but you genuine men have the fake men to blame for this .

Just be open and say as you just have why you cannot accommodate in your profile.

"

as a fair few of the lieing, cheating singles already do

Good luck

Its just how we are.

You make it sound like nearly all women walk around with a halo over their heads lol which ain't the case at all and should it matter what the reason a bloke would do it ,if there are women doing the same thing on here surely they should be thought of the same way as the cheating blokes if your a Cheat your a cheat simple as that yet I bet there are loads of couples on here who would turn down a cheating bloke but welcome a cheating hot girl right into their bedroom for fun and not give 2 fucks about the poor bloke who doesn't know at home ,there are too many hypocritical people on this site and all I was trying to do was give the guy another option and state a (fact) that there are women on this who can't accommodate because they are with someone yet they don't get thought of the same , but if there was a fit bloke who was with someone and you asked 100 women if they'd sleep with him I don't think nearly all of them would say no as you seem too think , women ain't angels , but I wish the guy and everyone else good luck on here

Good on ya... We don't accomodate as we don't want anyone knowing where we live for our childrens safety! Have no prob with guys who can't accomodate and don't need to know why. We never ask (or want to know someones background) as we believe that if you are a player then you make your own decisions to be here. If we have a gangbang there is little doubt that some guys are there without their partners knowledge but that is their decision, we are not here to police the world! And totally agree, there are plenty of people here who will give you the self rightious moral high ground crap and then do exactly the opposite. Great post hun xx"

One of the best forum posts I have read in a long time

Lets go back to the morale high ground ...... we will not intentionally meet a cheat, we will ask questions socially before we arrnage a meet, we always insist on a social meet prior to arrnaging anything and regardless of how hot he OR she is if we suspect or the 3rd party has admitted to having an undisclosed other half then thats where it stops. We still maybe friends etc but there are no "benefits".

That said regardless how good anyone thinks they are as a "cheat detective" there are always a few that slip through. We have both been cheated on and know how it feels, this is why we try and decipher the cheats from the genuines. Great post and thanks, its nice to know that there are people who care about opinions and are willing to put there points of view out here in the public forum

Bridgend Area

Good luck

Its just how we are.

You make it sound like nearly all women walk around with a halo over their heads lol which ain't the case at all and should it matter what the reason a bloke would do it ,if there are women doing the same thing on here surely they should be thought of the same way as the cheating blokes if your a Cheat your a cheat simple as that yet I bet there are loads of couples on here who would turn down a cheating bloke but welcome a cheating hot girl right into their bedroom for fun and not give 2 fucks about the poor bloke who doesn't know at home ,there are too many hypocritical people on this site and all I was trying to do was give the guy another option and state a (fact) that there are women on this who can't accommodate because they are with someone yet they don't get thought of the same , but if there was a fit bloke who was with someone and you asked 100 women if they'd sleep with him I don't think nearly all of them would say no as you seem too think , women ain't angels , but I wish the guy and everyone else good luck on here "

nope not at all... but alot more men than women wouldnt give a shit if there was a husband being cheated on infact thats where they get their buzz from..thats all. some women love it too.. but alot less do it thats all... i never said all women re read the post.. I said most and alot more than the men.

Men see sorting out a cheating wife as a massive ego boost..

I have to agree when a topic is discussed and opinions are not shot down it rapidly becomes interesting.

I do think however that these kinds of posts are whiny regardless of who posts them mainly men. As for not being able to accommodate there may be some genuine reasons as to why people cannot, unfortunately people will always consider that the reason is an unsuspecting partner.

I have to agree females are just as likely to behave in the same way as guys (speaking from experience) so it is best to assume that everyone is playing away hence the not being able to accommodate until you can get to know that person a little better. The only people who don't cheat are couples for whom some cannot accommodate.

Expressing a frustration on the forums about not being able to accommodate is more damaging than simple explaining. I cannot accommodate yet have no problem maybe it’s because I have put in the leg work people know me and am now reaping the rewards.

To the op I know this is not a “what have I done wrong post” may I suggest you evaluate your profile, make it more readable with less emphases on the “I” and more on what you can give. You may find that being able to accommodate is less important than you think.

newport

"So people who can't accommodate, don't have any friends visit them at all, no girlfriend no nothing??"

YES I have family and friends round my house which the renters are welcome to do as well but saying that nit looking to go up stairs and then make them gush or have a full on sesh!!! Horses for courses I think !!

Nicely put Nike.

"Its the same with me I have to look after my mother when I get home from work so my dad can have a break and go to work himself. And if I have time off work I have to be back at the house at 4/5pm to look after her as she as not long come out of hospital after a big op she has not been well for years and this didn't help at all had to say no to loads of meets over the years because of this. So girls give us guys a break as most of us can't accommodate for one thing or another we would love to but can't and I even see that most girls, ladies and even couples can't accommodate and nothing is said about that so like I said give us guys a rest if we can't it doesn't mean we are living with someone or have a wife or anything sinister like that it just means we can't "

Maybe put that's why would can't accommodate, you don't have to put a lot something like 'can't accommodate at the moment as living with family' and if anyone asks you can explain that you are helping to care for your mum following an operation. You don't need to go into details like you've done here as its not necessary. You could also use the 'caring for your mum....' line in your first message. I hope she gets well soon

"Its the same with me I have to look after my mother when I get home from work so my dad can have a break and go to work himself. And if I have time off work I have to be back at the house at 4/5pm to look after her as she as not long come out of hospital after a big op she has not been well for years and this didn't help at all had to say no to loads of meets over the years because of this. So girls give us guys a break as most of us can't accommodate for one thing or another we would love to but can't and I even see that most girls, ladies and even couples can't accommodate and nothing is said about that so like I said give us guys a rest if we can't it doesn't mean we are living with someone or have a wife or anything sinister like that it just means we can't

Maybe put that's why would can't accommodate, you don't have to put a lot something like 'can't accommodate at the moment as living with family' and if anyone asks you can explain that you are helping to care for your mum following an operation. You don't need to go into details like you've done here as its not necessary. You could also use the 'caring for your mum....' line in your first message. I hope she gets well soon "

Aww thank you for that and I hope so too xx

As a single Dad I can only agree with the OP.

But I say I can accommodate, but make it clear in my profile that it's only on rare occasions when I am child free

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"As a single Dad I can only agree with the OP.

But I say I can accommodate, but make it clear in my profile that it's only on rare occasions when I am child free "

Same here. Only able to accom when my son is at school or with his mother...

By *illie MakeitMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We all know that there are numerous fake/misleading profiles on here and there have been many valid points raised for both sides of this debate. No one has mentioned the total lack of an actual photograph of someone's face but yet again everyone is different with their privacy for varying reasons. I am a full time single parent and you are all welcome at my house but after midnight and you must be quiet, no screaming LOL. Chillax it could be worse.

» Add a new message to this topic