FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Winks

Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any point in winking someone on here? Does it get your attention or do you just ignore it and not even check Out the profile it came from.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Always read the profile in full before winking.Some hate them some like them and say so on their profile

We always look at who winked us.Depending on how much the fabsters appeal to us:we either ignore,wink back or send a message.

(susie)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ignore and delete en masse. Screams lazy to me.

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I treat winks on Fab as I would down town, in a club or at a party across the room. If someone winks at me I make a hit on them straight away.

If I wink at you it means I want to have sex with you. Asap.

I don't consider it lazy. It's cheeky & I for one love it.

We have had some great meets and regular meets Start from winks .its the general chatting after the wink then that starts the ball rolling to see if you both compatible for a meet to be arranged.some people are just shy .theres no harm in being shy .Poppyxx sometimes I have winked at people if I think that we may not fit their whole criteria for example if they say no bi men in the profile .some if you reassure them and they meet you too are reassured that jos not going to jump on them and make them bisexual,.lol.i like winks .keep them coming .poppyxx

I love winks & use them all the time if I like the look of a profile or pics, it signals my interest x

Its just a friendly ice breaker.....however !

I know some people don't look at them, so if I wink and hear nothing back, how do I know I'm not pestering by then sending a message ?

Better to send a nice message if you fit their desires, although I'm sure winks work at getting attention. I've always responded

would much prefer a wink than a message,if you take my fancy I,ll wink back,

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

"I love winks & use them all the time if I like the look of a profile or pics, it signals my interest x"

I live in hope xxx

I do like winks, and use them myself - it's just a casual ways of saying "I might be interested".

They perhaps also serve as a useful self-sort, I don't think that I'd want to bother with anyone who thinks that winks are wrong or a waste of time - I'd see it as a mark of something a bit too harsh in their personality...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it looks like WINKS are the winner. makes sense to me and it saves having to spend time putting an e mail together that you might have taken some time over and never get a reply

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I like winks for two reasons:

1- I'm a bit shy... I think

2- I'm a foreigner, therefore not that great starting conversations via Email. Women much prefer my accent in person lolol

yep winks are fine, but I usually wait to get winked at.

I delete without even looking who has winked. We are all adults, it's like when you were a teenager "my mate likes you". If you are interested, just make effort.

The same with serial profile viewers, they do my head in a bit. You are clearly interested, so say hello. I will admit to blocking some serial perves.

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

I always check who winked but if I don't like the profile I don't send a message as was not in first place......

» Add a new message to this topic