FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > wasted time??

wasted time??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tripe OP   Couple  over a year ago

near newport

We are generally getting fed up with people on here who are not who they say they are. Where they arrange a meet with them ,turn up and with in 10min they start making excuses to leave .There names are wrong the area is way off and wasted my time which this is for our fun not to mess people around. we must be very ugly or scary!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbo44Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Do you exchange face pics with them before the meet ? The first meet should only really be a social as to see if you would like to play , I wouldn't take it personally not everyone wants to play with everyone , I would recommend getting Skype on your comp and ask the other people to Skype you before the first meet so as you can all see each other and chat before you make plans to meet up face to face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i agree with the above and also come to a social that way you get the chance to meet quite a few people and take it from there xxx

if not ask them to send you a photo of there face like if we met i wud like same back from you

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Do you exchange face pics with them before the meet ? The first meet should only really be a social as to see if you would like to play , I wouldn't take it personally not everyone wants to play with everyone , I would recommend getting Skype on your comp and ask the other people to Skype you before the first meet so as you can all see each other and chat before you make plans to meet up face to face "

I agree with some of this but not all, we wont meet anyone without seeing them either on cam or a face pic, but I will NOT Skype with anyone, as they usually just want cam sex which is NOT what we're here for! We also don't tend to have social meets before hand, some do, some don't all personal choice but you don't HAVE to.

V

Swansea

"Do you exchange face pics with them before the meet ? The first meet should only really be a social as to see if you would like to play , I wouldn't take it personally not everyone wants to play with everyone , I would recommend getting Skype on your comp and ask the other people to Skype you before the first meet so as you can all see each other and chat before you make plans to meet up face to face

I agree with some of this but not all, we wont meet anyone without seeing them either on cam or a face pic, but I will NOT Skype with anyone, as they usually just want cam sex which is NOT what we're here for! We also don't tend to have social meets before hand, some do, some don't all personal choice but you don't HAVE to.

V"

can I suggest you Read it again I only put it there as a suggestion for them to so so as not to waste their time and if someone wants to have cam sex they can just press a button and it goes off simple as that but you seem to have come on here left no helpful comment for them but made it all about you what you would and wouldn't do BUT this is not about YOU it's about them so why make it about you , you also say that you won't meet anyone without either seeing a photo or by cam which is EXACTLY what Skype is a cam site so you have contradicted yourself there and if you want to meet and play on first meet that's your choice but going from experience most people I've met at least want to have a social meet first and have a chat and see if everyone gets along before getting down to it , but play meets do happen on the first meet but if its supposed to be a social with no expectations then there is no pressure either way for people to do anything , but instead of using my what I would consider a helpful suggestion for them to say something about , leave a helpful comment on here for them too

By *tripe OP   Couple  over a year ago

near newport

yes did that exchanged photos ,they dont do social because they done tjis before ? so would not cope with face to face! we are not that bad !!

Swansea

Only trying to give you options that's all

Hi _tripe. Must be a real piss off. It's hard for a single guy to get a meeting with a cpl so really can't understand why they do this.

Oooops I'm not who I say I am

"We are generally getting fed up with people on here who are not who they say they are. Where they arrange a meet with them ,turn up and with in 10min they start making excuses to leave .There names are wrong the area is way off and wasted my time which this is for our fun not to mess people around. we must be very ugly or scary!!!"

If i arrange to met i allways carry out the meet unless stated before hand if we mmet and either side us non compatibke well go seperste ways ive had awsum eex with people who might not look what they should in pictures lol

We wont meet anyone withoit exchanging face pics and we stay well clear of cpls who been on here for over a year or more and dont have veris or pics a yr on fab and not met anyone strange x

"We wont meet anyone withoit exchanging face pics and we stay well clear of cpls who been on here for over a year or more and dont have veris or pics a yr on fab and not met anyone strange x"

i find the profiles who have been on here over a yr no veris no pics are usually twits who like to have afew fake profiles

"We are generally getting fed up with people on here who are not who they say they are. Where they arrange a meet with them ,turn up and with in 10min they start making excuses to leave .There names are wrong the area is way off and wasted my time which this is for our fun not to mess people around. we must be very ugly or scary!!!

If i arrange to met i allways carry out the meet unless stated before hand if we mmet and either side us non compatibke well go seperste ways ive had awsum eex with people who might not look what they should in pictures lol"

??????? Can anyone translate?

"if not ask them to send you a photo of there face like if we met i wud like same back from you "

Very often, like has happened tonight, YET AGAIN with a newbie in my area, as soon as you send a face pic expecting one back as they've said they'll send, they either block you or delete their account. That doesn't happen with people who've been on here a while and know the way to behave with others... a bit of basic respect goes a long way to making this place fun, and sadly a lot of the newbies just don't seem to understand that.

mr and mrs _tripes to bad your in cardiff ill be in abergele next month please have a nosey @ my profile and my photo's

Wish I was a year older

» Add a new message to this topic