FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > small meet/party at mine

small meet/party at mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

looking for 2/3 cpls/fems, to come over and meet/drink/play at mine. amhoping to be invited to join but am easy going..

bring a bottle and no inhibitions..lol

interested then get in touch.. you may even enjoy it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"looking for 2/3 cpls/fems, to come over and meet/drink/play at mine. amhoping to be invited to join but am easy going..

bring a bottle and no inhibitions..lol

interested then get in touch.. you may even enjoy it lol "

Never heard of a place called " near you"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

So, folks to come to yours, play and leave..... and you don't mind if you don't get invited to join in?

Yuh, I can see that happening.

Joe Bloggs and his missus turn up, and Mr and Mrs Smith, they head off upstairs and close the door... and you stay downstairs watching re-runs of Top Gear on Dave, and drinking tea?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, folks to come to yours, play and leave..... and you don't mind if you don't get invited to join in?

Yuh, I can see that happening.

Joe Bloggs and his missus turn up, and Mr and Mrs Smith, they head off upstairs and close the door... and you stay downstairs watching re-runs of Top Gear on Dave, and drinking tea? "

X factor is on Mart lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was an offer to see if any couples fancied comeing to mine for a social and play.. it wasnt written in stone what was goign to happen and waht wasnt..

its about having fun one way or another.. dont mind how hte night would have panned out.. its still fun to watvh or join in..

nice to see cynical is still alive and well..

mwah

brecon

[Removed by poster at 14/09/13 19:04:02]

brecon

"it was an offer to see if any couples fancied comeing to mine for a social and play.. it wasnt written in stone what was goign to happen and waht wasnt..

its about having fun one way or another.. dont mind how hte night would have panned out.. its still fun to watvh or join in..

mwah "

My point is that as a minimum you would want to watch, so its hardly a "no strings" offer is it, you are unlikely to just let people turn up and close the door on a room if they are playing.

Sor cynicism read "not stupid" lol!

"it was an offer to see if any couples fancied comeing to mine for a social and play.. it wasnt written in stone what was goign to happen and waht wasnt..

mwah "

By the way, well done for standing up to it, regardless of whether you had interest or not in your invitation.

» Add a new message to this topic