FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > manflu

manflu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does manflu exist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Man Flu : The Shocking Truth

Man Flu is a crippling and debilitating disorder indiscriminately striking down male members of the human species without warning. The illness is often referred to pejoratively by female members of the species who are in fact immune from the illness as man flu is now known to exclusively attack the XY chromosome carrier. If Man Flu is kind enough not to kill the infected party it will definitely leave him weak, sick, hurting everywhere and in dire need of TLC.

Medical professionals now also widely recognise that self diagnosis by the sufferer is the best means of identification as the symptoms of Man Flu are far more severe than the simple common cold which predominantly targets the XX chromosome holders (i.e. females). This goes some way to explain the cynicism some women display towards their male counterparts

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

man up ya bloody wuss, its ONLY a sniffle ffs

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well at his age vampy, it could be life threatening to him, so get the tape out and start measuring for richy to make him a box

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"does manflu exist?"

Oh yes............

"man up ya bloody wuss, its ONLY a sniffle ffs "

"man up ya bloody wuss, its ONLY a sniffle ffs "

There is scientific proof that men actually suffer more than ladies when havig the flu. Although I do agree there are wimps out there who claim to have it when they only have a cold. I only wish I can post a link proving that man flu does exist and it was a woman who cake out with that. However I may get banned from posting the link

as long as the link is relevent to the discussion and a well known site, I think it's allowed. don't quote me though, someone else may construe the rule differently to me.

anyway zxr, stop whining ya pussy!

"as long as the link is relevent to the discussion and a well known site, I think it's allowed. don't quote me though, someone else may construe the rule differently to me.

anyway zxr, stop whining ya pussy! "

"Neuroscientist Dr Amanda Ellison says men have more temperature receptors in the brain which causes them to experience the symptoms more acutely than women

Children deal with colds the same way because the relevant area of the brain is the same size in boys and girls, said Durham University neuroscientist Dr Amanda Ellison". It says that and more on the daily mail website.

"does manflu exist?"

its a good excuse to have honey and whiskey mmmmmmmmmmmmmm other than that its all in the mine of women

get well soon

» Add a new message to this topic