FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > young women

young women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to just meet a single young women on here !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol.

Because they can pick and choose. So if you have an awful profile, no verifications or no pictures then you're most certainly not going to get a meet. Soph

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol. "

"One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol. "

That's false as I am honest and I can't get a meet either

"Because they can pick and choose. So if you have an awful profile, no verifications or no pictures then you're most certainly not going to get a meet. Soph "

Got it in one. At a guess, for every one woman on here there's probably a couple of hundred guys. You do the maths. Its just the way it is for us guys unfortunately.

"One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol.

That's false as I am honest and I can't get a meet either "

your profile screams wanting more to me. You tell people, first of all, that you are a virgin, then continue to go into all your social likes and dislikes. . . . No I'm not sure if I'm speaking personally, but I don't need to know or care what people like music wise, or how they spend their normal weekends. It's more like a POF profile than a fab one. . . .

[Removed by poster at 15/09/13 18:52:18]

so any thing we can do to improve our chances, because honest sweet and dirty, (butt ugly but cant change that)

be polite and friendly, remember nothing puts a lady off more than a pushy fella.

"Why is it so hard to just meet a single young women on here !!!"

It's a very confused profile, take some time & re write it X

"One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol.

That's false as I am honest and I can't get a meet either

your profile screams wanting more to me. You tell people, first of all, that you are a virgin, then continue to go into all your social likes and dislikes. . . . No I'm not sure if I'm speaking personally, but I don't need to know or care what people like music wise, or how they spend their normal weekends. It's more like a POF profile than a fab one. . . . "

Well was told to add a bit about me on here by a few members. Thought that's what they meant.

. The reason it's not visible is because I have friends that use this site aswell an I don't want them knowing. It's my private life. I do explain to the people I meet or talk to. So why would u just judge me an presume I'd mis-leading people

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"One hint would be to be honest about yourself and who you are. It's a huge turnoff to look at a guys profile and read he is straight, and then see a verification from a guy lol. . The reason it's not visible is because I have friends that use this site aswell an I don't want them knowing. It's my private life. I do explain to the people I meet or talk to. So why would u just judge me an presume I'd mis-leading people"

thats up to you.. but guys who have straight on their profile who are clearly not would be instantly not looked at any further by alot..

Nothing worse than a guy or woman than cant be honest about their sexuality.

If you are afraid of mates knowing hide your face pic and have only body shots public.

On here far too many are not honest and the infamous straight bi guys on here is pretty ridiculous. lets face it if you cant be honest about your sexuality on a swingers site its a bad job. and it can come across like you are trying to trick people who only meet straight into meeting you when you are not straight.

Yeah but if your mates came across your profile, they'd see from your veris anyway that you'd met a fella. They wouldn't have to be Columbo to work out that you're not as straight as you make out

"Yeah but if your mates came across your profile, they'd see from your veris anyway that you'd met a fella. They wouldn't have to be Columbo to work out that you're not as straight as you make out "

Yh but that's just a risk I'll have to take. I don't see wa all the fuss is about. I'm not doing anything bad. Not hurting anyone. So why do u all care

A majority of single girls dont like playing with bi men. Try not to be pushy and fyi and this is for your benefit....stop being aggressive with people trying to help. H

And for those who don't kno fyi stands for your information lol

"A majority of single girls dont like playing with bi men. Try not to be pushy and fyi and this is for your benefit....stop being aggressive with people trying to help. H "
as I explained earlier though when I speak to people I explain that I'm a straight guy but have explored by bi side a bit

By *ICEFITMan  over a year ago

dundee

Could be cause ya have a veri from a guy who claims he enjoyed yer ass!! Not the actions of a straight guy looking for women, maybe ya should decide what really floats yer boat and then declare yer sexual needs-straight men DONT do other guys!

dundee

DONT care!! You asked!!! Can you not see your your biggest problem.

"Could be cause ya have a veri from a guy who claims he enjoyed yer ass!! Not the actions of a straight guy looking for women, maybe ya should decide what really floats yer boat and then declare yer sexual needs-straight men DONT do other guys!"
clearly uve jumped in half way through a conversation an haven't read it properly. Obviously I'm not 100% straight clearly. But if I choose to keep my bi side private then I have all rights to. It's not for any of You to comment on.

dundee

Then DONT post the issue on a public forum!!! Think yer biggest issue is not having a clue what a public forum on a swinger site will bring- and more so when ya want young women and yer profile shows ya take gay/bi men!! My god, wake up!!! Read yer own profile and have yerself a moment to think!! You wrote yer profile, and you posted this question!! If ya cant deal with it-DONT do it.

I have a veri from a mate of mine from a tag team session and I can assure you I'm straight, so that I have one veri from a male who is a mate and the veri says how much he enjoyed tagging up some lovely lady with me clearly doesnt mean I'm gay and actually it's really not for me..... Just saying lol

"Could be cause ya have a veri from a guy who claims he enjoyed yer ass!! Not the actions of a straight guy looking for women, maybe ya should decide what really floats yer boat and then declare yer sexual needs-straight men DONT do other guys! clearly uve jumped in half way through a conversation an haven't read it properly. Obviously I'm not 100% straight clearly. But if I choose to keep my bi side private then I have all rights to. It's not for any of You to comment on. "

For god's sake man, you ask for advice on an open forum, and then proceed to lambast those prepared to help.

Saying that your bi side is private, and displaying a fairly sexually explicit verification off someone of the same sex, and you have difficulty understanding why some may have issues with you, naïve to say the least, if not deliberately misleading. People don't usually take offence at sexual orientation on here, they are commonly known to take exception to liars however. Man up, state your intent at the outset on your profile.

I think I had the wrong end lol, was sticking up for him but didn't realise he had someone hanging out of the back of him yuchavi thought it was just like a veri from a bloke that he hadn't displayed because it were a mate or something

offs so what ive met lots with str8 on there profiles tiss called bendy syndrome pmsl

Perhaps you should change your name to prince Caspian! Hahahaha!!

"offs so what ive met lots with str8 on there profiles tiss called bendy syndrome pmsl "

Hahahaha!!

"Yeah but if your mates came across your profile, they'd see from your veris anyway that you'd met a fella. They wouldn't have to be Columbo to work out that you're not as straight as you make out

Yh but that's just a risk I'll have to take. I don't see wa all the fuss is about. I'm not doing anything bad. Not hurting anyone. So why do u all care "

We dont care but if you are not liking peoples honest responces to your original post it would probably be well advised not to ask opinions on the forums .

As a female i would say the straight profile and veri from mm play meet smacks of dishonesty so many females would not bother. Just an observasion and not a judgememnt

"I have a veri from a mate of mine from a tag team session and I can assure you I'm straight, so that I have one veri from a male who is a mate and the veri says how much he enjoyed tagging up some lovely lady with me clearly doesnt mean I'm gay and actually it's really not for me..... Just saying lol"

haha, liar, you know you are as camp as a row of tents and the veri from Dullboy is a declaration of his love. . .

To to OP, you aren't keeping your bi side private, you display verifications from males who you have played with Lmao!!! Seriously, get to grips with yourself.

Aww ok ok I admit haha

Lmao@ dull boy x

"Aww ok ok I admit haha

Lmao@ dull boy x"

to be fair, I reckon we should really call him Einstein. . . For starters he probably thinks he is a defender in the German national team, and secondly wouldn't get the irony. We are mean people

» Add a new message to this topic