FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Accomodation

Accomodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right the guys heard so many times on here that guys cant accomodate and personally i think its putting stop to a lot of fun for all so if i was able in the near future to sort out some accomodation for day or night how many persons on here would be interested it would be swansea area and all the specific details are yet to be confirmed or worked out

Please message me your thoughts guys either on here or on my site

thegentleman33

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ps i dont think i made myself clear this is not to accomodate just for my purpose it will be somewhere where any couples singles will be able to access for fun if they cannot accomodate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right the guys heard so many times on here that guys cant accomodate and personally i think its putting stop to a lot of fun for all so if i was able in the near future to sort out some accomodation for day or night how many persons on here would be interested it would be swansea area and all the specific details are yet to be confirmed or worked out

thegentleman33 "

theres loads of accommodation abut most guys who cant accomodate are married theres a swing friendly hotel in milford travel lodge turn a blind eye in fact some will let you know when theres swingers in

"Right the guys heard so many times on here that guys cant accomodate and personally i think its putting stop to a lot of fun for all so if i was able in the near future to sort out some accomodation for day or night how many persons on here would be interested it would be swansea area and all the specific details are yet to be confirmed or worked out

thegentleman33

theres loads of accommodation abut most guys who cant accomodate are married theres a swing friendly hotel in milford travel lodge turn a blind eye in fact some will let you know when theres swingers in

"

Yes but most of theseare £ 50 at.least a night

thank fook I accom lol

What are you getting out of it, or a you just providing a public service lol.

"What are you getting out of it, or a you just providing a public service lol."

Thats Yet to be confirmed early days yet

like the idea but how many people will let you down by not turning up or abuse the idea, sounds good idea but in reality not sure.

By *iver111Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I would be up for that, please let me know if any fees are involved, always looking for some where to go

"I would be up for that, please let me know if any fees are involved, always looking for some where to go "

Ill let you all know about whats happening in due cause thanks for the comment

» Add a new message to this topic