FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Worst meet you ever had

Worst meet you ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the worst meet you ever had (no names please)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

put it this way..we would never go back to mertha...

Mine wasnt from here but drove up to Rhondda on the ps3 playing fifa with her kid couple of hours later got jiggy and she came on blood everywere I was almost crying my first experience with someone coming on so didnt no what to do so went to the corner of the bed curled up in a ball while she started using a toy instead half hour later couldn't leave there any quicker went bk up a few weeks later cause she bought me 8 cans of stella lol

8 cans would get me going back 2 lol

Think it would with any guy haha fuk 4 cans would do lol

& guys wonder why they can't get a meet

worst meet we had was last week. Great pofile verified so asked him up ours. Went to play and his cock stank so told him, he got really shirty with me and his whole attitude changed. Needless to say I asked him to leave ( he was a bit creepy TBH). I cant understand anyone going on a meet and they cant be arsed to wash first. There should be a thumbs down option on here lol

"& guys wonder why they can't get a meet "
int as bad as it sound I met her a few times after that with out any cans involved n was a gd while bk

"worst meet we had was last week. Great pofile verified so asked him up ours. Went to play and his cock stank so told him, he got really shirty with me and his whole attitude changed. Needless to say I asked him to leave ( he was a bit creepy TBH). I cant understand anyone going on a meet and they cant be arsed to wash first. There should be a thumbs down option on here lol"
yea thats just really bad defo shower atleast half hour before a meet weather male female trans thats really unhygienic bet you will never eat a babybell again lol

"worst meet we had was last week. Great pofile verified so asked him up ours. Went to play and his cock stank so told him, he got really shirty with me and his whole attitude changed. Needless to say I asked him to leave ( he was a bit creepy TBH). I cant understand anyone going on a meet and they cant be arsed to wash first. There should be a thumbs down option on here lol yea thats just really bad defo shower atleast half hour before a meet weather male female trans thats really unhygienic bet you will never eat a babybell again lol"
yes kicked 1 or 2 soap dodgers out

"worst meet we had was last week. Great pofile verified so asked him up ours. Went to play and his cock stank so told him, he got really shirty with me and his whole attitude changed. Needless to say I asked him to leave ( he was a bit creepy TBH). I cant understand anyone going on a meet and they cant be arsed to wash first. There should be a thumbs down option on here lol yea thats just really bad defo shower atleast half hour before a meet weather male female trans thats really unhygienic bet you will never eat a babybell again lolyes kicked 1 or 2 soap dodgers out "

How gross is that.... Absolutely no need for being dirty, even out of respect for himself he should of showered.... Minging.com

last week, drinking cider at lunch time starting sucking my cock like she was murdering it, then said dont think u can fuck me u may be too big , before u get too excited girls i am not... oh and she was not the most attractive in the world

mine was a guy came over from bath oh my god what could i do i was to nice to say go away but the smell from his mouth was bad i felt sick for the 2 hours i stayed he has asked to meet again but i say sorry i cant but i do mean hell No never again

My worst meet was a smell hell!

Agreed to meet a trucker who seemed lovely when chatting. Arranged to pick him up in my car (I know bad idea for a single girl). We went for a drive to the sea front. Chatted for about 5 mins, he unzipped himself, whipped his realy smelly cock out, got hold of my head and forcefully pulled my head down to give him a BJ!! WTF. I pulled my head up and told him to get the fuck out of my car. So, it wsant just the assumption I would give him a bj, the fact that he thought it was ok to pull my head forcfully, but the fact that the punjent smell was enough to knock out a rugby team. Xx Oh god I feel sick just remembering it.

What I dont understand is if they smelt nice and took some time over themselves they would get a good veri which in turn increases their chances of more meets. No brainer really

[Removed by poster at 21/09/13 23:25:57]

Sorry I removed a post there... My x foo smelt of stale piss, I just had to pull away.... No need sorry

"Sorry I removed a post there... My x foo smelt of stale piss, I just had to pull away.... No need sorry "
ooo ino exactly what you mean ive got high off some smelly fluffs before one made my eyes water thank god I done the finger test before hand I was like someone off the simpsons wen they leg it to the car and drive off fast

travelled down to newport to meet a single lady & when I arrived she had made no effort whatsoever. looked like she hadn't showered for days, had hair under her armpits & the house smelled of damp dog. I sat there for a bit & tried to make conversation with her but she was too busy shovelling a cheese & crisp sandwich down her throat to even acknowledge I was there. Needless to say I politely said she wasn't exactly what I was looking for & I began the trek back home.

my moan...the worst meet has to be mertha we meet this couple that were animals he snorting like a pig[or someone of fragile rock]she wore pyjamas that your great grandad would have worn it felt like you were meeting the welsh version of fred and rose west....sorry to all the nice ppl in mertha

"my moan...the worst meet has to be mertha we meet this couple that were animals he snorting like a pig[or someone of fragile rock]she wore pyjamas that your great grandad would have worn it felt like you were meeting the welsh version of fred and rose west....sorry to all the nice ppl in mertha "

Ewwwwwwww, gross lol, need my garden dug though lol

Ours was from Merthyr too lol what is it with people from there although technically they dont originate from there .

About two years back...sat there texting his ex all night. Pretty much ignored me. Gave him a piece of my mind after and told him to do one. Bizarrely he has since had a massive dose of wise the fuck up and is now one of my regular fuckbuddies. Goes to show, honesty pays.

"Ours was from Merthyr too lol what is it with people from there although technically they dont originate from there ."

Not everyone from there is bad

ditto

Like I said they arnt really from there just live there and sure there are dome lovely horny peeps we love to meet from Merthyr x

No excuse for poor hygiene in life or meeting someone, gotta be the worse

It has been a popular thread this. So it got me wondering, besides the biggest complaint being hygene what would be the next big no no on the list?. For us its meet for drinks first etc, (dont get me wrong I can see where they comming from with it) but for us lifes to short and have to make the most of the free time we get.

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

My biggest gripe is d*unken people at meets/clubs etc. Nothing worse than some stumbling, slurring, loud d*unken Man/Woman wanting to shag!!

I make a point of never ever drinking if we play. 1. To ensure I can look after my wife 2. No lady wants me smelling of beer and slurring all over her 3. I always drive.

No probs with people having a couple to calm the nerves but not too much

» Add a new message to this topic