FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Serial Deleters

Serial Deleters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the point? The same people pop up every couple of weeks, and they have a new name, photos visible, so it's obvious it's the same person. I just don't understand why? If they aren't getting any joy, why delete and rejoin all the fucking time? It's not going to make people any more interested. If anything, personally I wouldn't entertain them, as you talk, and a few days later, they are gone.

Sorry, bit of a vent tonight, but surely I'm not the only one who gets slightly irritated by this act of (seemingly) desperation to get noticed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't say I've noticed it myself.

Chance be a fine thing lol

"What's the point? The same people pop up every couple of weeks, and they have a new name, photos visible, so it's obvious it's the same person. I just don't understand why? If they aren't getting any joy, why delete and rejoin all the fucking time? It's not going to make people any more interested. If anything, personally I wouldn't entertain them, as you talk, and a few days later, they are gone.

Sorry, bit of a vent tonight, but surely I'm not the only one who gets slightly irritated by this act of (seemingly) desperation to get noticed? "

I think a lot of them do it because they are playing away from home. They delete when guilt kicks in but then their curiosity gets the better of them again.

"What's the point? The same people pop up every couple of weeks, and they have a new name, photos visible, so it's obvious it's the same person. I just don't understand why? If they aren't getting any joy, why delete and rejoin all the fucking time? It's not going to make people any more interested. If anything, personally I wouldn't entertain them, as you talk, and a few days later, they are gone.

Sorry, bit of a vent tonight, but surely I'm not the only one who gets slightly irritated by this act of (seemingly) desperation to get noticed? "

i have that all the time n it fecks me off 2

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

There's only one fixer lol xxx

"Can't say I've noticed it myself."

This topic has cropped a few times recently but we have never experienced/noticed it. Wonder if it's more prevelant in a particular scenario, e.g. One on one meets?

Yes i have seen some guys leave and rejoin 3 to 4 times a month when i was here previously. Usually never get verified either. Dont get it really

the worst ones are the ones that post the bitter message on the forum before they go about everyone being fake on here, though saying that not seen it in a while.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Do some of the guys write a bollocks status about 'How they are going to leave because ....' aswell as some of the girls?

I reckon 99% of the time people dont care if your going or not, and 99% of the status are aimed at just one person (who has an inbox).

Noticed alot of single fems on and off the site over the past few months, all with the same usernames, just slightly tweeked each time.

There's one guy from.chepstow that pops up week after week.. I've told him a million times now im not interested and block him. Week later he's back again and adding me as a friend.. Now I keep an eye on local updates and block him as soon as he joins

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There's one guy from.chepstow that pops up week after week.. I've told him a million times now im not interested and block him. Week later he's back again and adding me as a friend.. Now I keep an eye on local updates and block him as soon as he joins"

yeah I do the same. I have newbies blocked for that exact reason. I see them join and block them when I know it's these particular guys. So annoying. X

"Noticed alot of single fems on and off the site over the past few months, all with the same usernames, just slightly tweeked each time."

Possibly because we report the ones with the fake photos and yet they pop up again and again with the same stolen from the net pics.

Judging by how long their friends list gets in a few days lots of people are suckered in by them.

"Noticed alot of single fems on and off the site over the past few months, all with the same usernames, just slightly tweeked each time.

Possibly because we report the ones with the fake photos and yet they pop up again and again with the same stolen from the net pics.

Judging by how long their friends list gets in a few days lots of people are suckered in by them.

"

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

There's a pain in the arse from St Asaph that keeps doing that.

She joins, posts pics, fucks off, rejoins, posts the same crappy pics under another name then fucks off again.

Unfortunately, she's just as fugly every time!

No point blocking her various identities - It changes every time.

"Noticed alot of single fems on and off the site over the past few months, all with the same usernames, just slightly tweeked each time.

"

we don't accept friends requests from people randomly cos there are lots of pic stealers out there and fake profilers who keep joining under different names .particularly tose pretending to be a bi woman or a bi couple and its just the man.poppyxx

we don't accept friends requests from people randomly cos there are lots of pic stealers out there and fake profilers who keep joining under different names .particularly tose pretending to be a bi woman or a bi couple and its just the man.poppyxx "

we have a single fem profile who joins on a regular basis always same age, location a sporty name of sorts.. Always seeks us out and messages within an hour of joining!! As a single female we all know seeking it is not necessary we have enough to trawl through with the mail already!

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

drives us mad too.. quite often its people that we block and then they delete rejoin and message again ..block again and they do the same.

Or some yes as has been said are cheating. but there are serial weekenders too join for a weekend shag when pissed delete and rejoin the following weekend.

Anyone we see doing we block (and keep blocking lol) as they are not what we look for in genuine swingers that we would want to meet.

I understand all of the above is highly annoying...

but .. as a serial deleter thought id just explain why ive had to....

we have had three previous profiles since feb...

first profile we lost access to.. totally our fault as we used incorrect email so couldbt reset password when we fotgot it.. our bad :-/

Second profile.... this mysteriously vanished (ill explain how/why now)

I was most annoyed as we had good veris.. friends etc.. but..the acc seemed to have deleted..

third acc was our main and longest open acv.. lots of veris from meets.. friendships etc etc....

then... i had a phonecall off my ex husband... he had been notified i was into swinging with new ptr.. searched fab and found us ( the last prof) accessed my email and i think..closed my profile.. then.....

on our final profile... my crazy ex is obv still scouring fab... recognises my vedroom in public pics anddo unbeknownbto me.. monitors the profile... until (we are now back to his phonecall...)

He reveals hes seen it all... has screen shotted veris... clicked on tge one veri off a bbc meet we had.. accessed his page and on there was public pics of our meet....

sooo.. he now has this as ammunition..... threats etc...

soo here we are again.. nonpublic pics.. incorrect area and age is out by a year..

praying he doesnt see this post too.....

so pls guys. Understand its annoying but its actually out of our hands sometimes :-/ xx

"I understand all of the above is highly annoying...

but .. as a serial deleter thought id just explain why ive had to....

we have had three previous profiles since feb...

first profile we lost access to.. totally our fault as we used incorrect email so couldbt reset password when we fotgot it.. our bad :-/

Second profile.... this mysteriously vanished (ill explain how/why now)

I was most annoyed as we had good veris.. friends etc.. but..the acc seemed to have deleted..

third acc was our main and longest open acv.. lots of veris from meets.. friendships etc etc....

then... i had a phonecall off my ex husband... he had been notified i was into swinging with new ptr.. searched fab and found us ( the last prof) accessed my email and i think..closed my profile.. then.....

on our final profile... my crazy ex is obv still scouring fab... recognises my vedroom in public pics anddo unbeknownbto me.. monitors the profile... until (we are now back to his phonecall...)

He reveals hes seen it all... has screen shotted veris... clicked on tge one veri off a bbc meet we had.. accessed his page and on there was public pics of our meet....

sooo.. he now has this as ammunition..... threats etc...

soo here we are again.. nonpublic pics.. incorrect area and age is out by a year..

praying he doesnt see this post too.....

so pls guys. Understand its annoying but its actually out of our hands sometimes :-/ xx"

shhh don't say about it on a open forum then

Lol i know

i think he just scours new couples added x

this has happened to me twice,a couple with a bi male messaged me and then chatted about where to meet and when,seemed very excited about the whole thing,chats went on for three days until the afternoon of the meet and suddenly two hours before the meet the profile was deleted! most frustrating...

» Add a new message to this topic