FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > orgy

orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who can organise one in or around Cardiff?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you organise one yourself?

Well all i can say is.....

you seriously think people wil say "jeeze think we better throw an orgy, as this new single guy on here has requested one !"

Just a small bit of advice...dont tell someone to do something your not prepared to do yourself !

Oh, and I'm sure mum n dad wont mind going out for a few hours while you throw your orgy

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"Well all i can say is.....

you seriously think people wil say "jeeze think we better throw an orgy, as this new single guy on here has requested one !"

Just a small bit of advice...dont tell someone to do something your not prepared to do yourself !

Oh, and I'm sure mum n dad wont mind going out for a few hours while you throw your orgy "

Lol

"Well all i can say is.....

Oh, and I'm sure mum n dad wont mind going out for a few hours while you throw your orgy "

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

8 posts all pretty much the same in last 4 hours.. You do not help yourself really do you as you really look desparate.

Maybe this isnt the site for you as you are not coming across mentally mature enough for it . if you think you are maybe you should get yourself out to some socials and meet people like that rather than moaning about it.

We think maybe the moderators should have a look at these posts, they are repetitive, pointless and before long, as I did a while ago, someone is going to bite and get banned. This guy seems to have no idea of the basis of swinging and wants it all handed to him on a plate big enough for a 16" cock !!!!

This sort of "post" should be watched and regulated!!!

" We think maybe the moderators should have a look at these posts, they are repetitive, pointless and before long, as I did a while ago, someone is going to bite and get banned. This guy seems to have no idea of the basis of swinging and wants it all handed to him on a plate big enough for a 16" cock !!!!

This sort of "post" should be watched and regulated!!!

"

I agree, but nothing much will be done unless you report the post

I guess his mum and dad were not thrilled by the idea of an orgy at theirs ?

Oh what a shame...

» Add a new message to this topic