FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No response

No response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or are there like loads of us out there who are sucked off by the lack of response after you have taken the time to message someone and they dont even have the decency to say sorry ur not our or my type. Rude rude rude. Enough of my ranting now but also can any1 mail me with dogging locations for blaenau gwent area please. Preferably a good spot for daytime meets also ty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another one

Okay I'm bored and after a tequila fuelled weekend I'm feeling happy grrr..

Firstly this type of post has been done before and secondly well done for posting yet another "Why cant people show some decency I'm throwing my toys post"

Sorry op the post is showing to all the ladies and couples you have no decency or respect and it is your right to expect a reply.

Then you ask, can anyone send you details of potential locations. If you are so open to express your dissatisfaction at not having the decency of a reply, what can they expect if there is rejection at the said locations.

People have lives outside this site and as a single male! you have to respect the volume of crap mail single ladies and couples will get. As long as you are polite and respectful in you're messages you will get somewhere. Just because this is a swinging site doesnt mean everyone wants to have sex with each other, people have preferences as they will in they're normal lives.

By *ndy_mandyCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

We will talk to anyone but if the first message is filthy, has a cock pic attached or both then they get blocked straight away. Also the amount of "I read your profile and am interested" messages when clearly they havent is rediculous.

By *ndy_mandyCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

"People have lives outside this site and as a single male! you have to respect the volume of crap mail single ladies and couples will get. As long as you are polite and respectful in you're messages you will get somewhere. Just because this is a swinging site doesnt mean everyone wants to have sex with each other, people have preferences as they will in they're normal lives."

Well said

"People have lives outside this site and as a single male! you have to respect the volume of crap mail single ladies and couples will get. As long as you are polite and respectful in you're messages you will get somewhere. Just because this is a swinging site doesnt mean everyone wants to have sex with each other, people have preferences as they will in they're normal lives."

Op, if you're actively looking for meets, your profile isn't doing you any favours

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Your profile hasn't had enough effort or information put into it for us so in our opinion if a guy cant put effort in to his profile we would not reply to you.

Just remember you might feel you fit what they want but maybe you dont.

Our profile says.. no marrieds, local only and must be meet verified.. yesterday we get a message saying like your profile and i fit all your criteria.. Well he wasnt meet verified (only joined within the hour) did not live in wales so not local and first line of his profile said Married man.. Yet in his opinion he fitted all our criteria.. he did get a reply but tbh he didnt deserve one..

"Is it me or are there like loads of us out there who are sucked off by the lack of response after you have taken the time to message someone and they dont even have the decency to say sorry ur not our or my type. Rude rude rude. Enough of my ranting now but also can any1 mail me with dogging locations for blaenau gwent area please. Preferably a good spot for daytime meets also ty."

females get a lot of messages which are just comments they do not warrant an answer. If it a genuine question I will answer when I can and then if we say a police NO THANKS we get a an abusive reply after that. No wonder a lot of us dont want to reply anymore

Women/couples have loads of messages and even a "no thanks" would take up a lot of time........what makes me laugh is how some of you guys think your owed something as youve written a message?.....I feel a no thanks is a bigger kick in the teeth than no reply so often just ignore out of courtesy!...

Mr Just us

"Women/couples have loads of messages and even a "no thanks" would take up a lot of time........what makes me laugh is how some of you guys think your owed something as youve written a message?.....I feel a no thanks is a bigger kick in the teeth than no reply so often just ignore out of courtesy!...

Mr Just us"

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I know two women socially on here. They get 30 messages a day on average.

Are you seriously suggesting that if that was you and, say, five were of interest (some from existing friends you knew well), you'd send another 25 messages to the others, especially when many are borderline illiterate and/or downright rude?

Even cutting and pasting "sorry, no thanks" into 25 messages would be a giant pain in the backside. People have lives - work, family etc.

It's completely understandable that women don't reply!

"Is it me or are there like loads of us out there who are sucked off by the lack of response after you have taken the time to message someone and they dont even have the decency to say sorry ur not our or my type. Rude rude rude. Enough of my ranting now but also can any1 mail me with dogging locations for blaenau gwent area please. Preferably a good spot for daytime meets also ty.

females get a lot of messages which are just comments they do not warrant an answer. If it a genuine question I will answer when I can and then if we say a police NO THANKS we get a an abusive reply after that. No wonder a lot of us dont want to reply anymore "

I've had those messages & don't see why I should open myself up for more. If I was approached by a stranger on the street I wouldn't be expected to reply, it would be my right to ignore & walk on by, it should be no different on here x

Your profile is the sort we definitely wouldn't reply to...totally void of interest that tells us a lot about the person. We reply to anyone who is polite and had put effort to read ours and demonstrate who they are in theirs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ty for all the messages, it seems like I need to put alot more effort into my profile. I can now understand why some dont bother replying when there is so many competing on here. Im more interested in voyeurism than actually playing. I must admit there is not alot of cpls on here who like to enjoy being watched.

"I know two women socially on here. They get 30 messages a day on average.

Are you seriously suggesting that if that was you and, say, five were of interest (some from existing friends you knew well), you'd send another 25 messages to the others, especially when many are borderline illiterate and/or downright rude?

Even cutting and pasting "sorry, no thanks" into 25 messages would be a giant pain in the backside. People have lives - work, family etc.

It's completely understandable that women don't reply!"

"Women/couples have loads of messages and even a "no thanks" would take up a lot of time........what makes me laugh is how some of you guys think your owed something as youve written a message?.....I feel a no thanks is a bigger kick in the teeth than no reply so often just ignore out of courtesy!...

Mr Just us

"

Will ppl never learn lol

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

You are only into dogging and like to watch,think you better off on a dogging site!!!

(susie)

"You are only into dogging and like to watch,think you better off on a dogging site!!!

(susie)"

By *ojomojo79Woman  over a year ago

Swansea ish

I agree with this totally. I work for a living and I also have other social commitments. There are just not enough hours in day. Plus I live with ex and take the Piss to meet. If more single could accommodate that would help!

fk readin the profiles if shes got apritty face mail her lol

» Add a new message to this topic