FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > short memories

short memories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right little rant about something that winds both me (tidy) and funtime up with this site!

We all have these messages from single guys, when i was a single guy i used to get them as well. one of them first messages that basically just say "fancy a meet/fuck". Depending on what mood im in they usually either get a block or a message back advising them if they learned some social skills then maybe they would get more luck, plus its usually the same guys you see posting the common threads on here saying how this site is bullshit and no one meets.

Last week we had one of these messages and i was in a pretty tolerant mood so i decided to politely reply about me and funtime not meeting at the moment and besides they should try approaching people with a different attitude and may they will get some luck on here, and fair play the guy replied politely back and said thanks for the advice an he would take what i said on board.

Signed in this morning and low and behold there a message from the same guy as last week with more or less the same message "funtime has an awesome arse, id love to fuck her, fancy a meet?" aslo this fella has as his status about how everyone one here is false and fake because no one meets! this time im not as much in a charitable mood and hes got a message back along the lines "you cant educate pork!" and hes earned himself a block.

Is it just me or do these dull twats piss you off? it is one of my biggest gripes about the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emyselfandyouMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Yea I agree with you but on the other hand I take time over my messages no copy and paste rubbish and hardly ever get a reply not even a no thanks but that guy does sound like a knob lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yea I agree with you but on the other hand I take time over my messages no copy and paste rubbish and hardly ever get a reply not even a no thanks but that guy does sound like a knob lol"
thats the problem mate, its very rare we ignore any message, even if its a no thanks and read our profile. about 1 in 4 will get stroppy and abusive though because we told them no. Funtime gets the most on her single profile, and her reply is usualy "read my profile please"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right little rant about something that winds both me (tidy) and funtime up with this site!

We all have these messages from single guys, when i was a single guy i used to get them as well. one of them first messages that basically just say "fancy a meet/fuck". Depending on what mood im in they usually either get a block or a message back advising them if they learned some social skills then maybe they would get more luck, plus its usually the same guys you see posting the common threads on here saying how this site is bullshit and no one meets.

Last week we had one of these messages and i was in a pretty tolerant mood so i decided to politely reply about me and funtime not meeting at the moment and besides they should try approaching people with a different attitude and may they will get some luck on here, and fair play the guy replied politely back and said thanks for the advice an he would take what i said on board.

Signed in this morning and low and behold there a message from the same guy as last week with more or less the same message "funtime has an awesome arse, id love to fuck her, fancy a meet?" aslo this fella has as his status about how everyone one here is false and fake because no one meets! this time im not as much in a charitable mood and hes got a message back along the lines "you cant educate pork!" and hes earned himself a block.

Is it just me or do these dull twats piss you off? it is one of my biggest gripes about the site "

fun hun its cos they message so many they cant remember, block single guys for a while that might help xxxx

By *emyselfandyouMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Yea I agree with you but on the other hand I take time over my messages no copy and paste rubbish and hardly ever get a reply not even a no thanks but that guy does sound like a knob lolthats the problem mate, its very rare we ignore any message, even if its a no thanks and read our profile. about 1 in 4 will get stroppy and abusive though because we told them no. Funtime gets the most on her single profile, and her reply is usualy "read my profile please""
yea I can imagine with the amount of male couples probably get and that's all you should need is a no thanks and that's fine with me

I agree ... I have been to socials chat room and take time over my messages and they just get deleted a simple reply would be nice even of its a "

Iam not your type" or no thanks . Manners cost nothing

Afternoon all. I have no problem with rejection a polite no thanks is always appreciated but can understand a no reply as well. What really grips me is when people write in profile "all messages replyed to" and then they don't

[Removed by poster at 08/11/13 14:10:58]

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

What most single guys don't understand is couples and single women get a lot of messages on here.

We read most and if it's polite and you have read the profile you will get a thanks but no thanks.

But the ones that say ""hi" or " mrs is hot I wanna fuck her"

Just get deleted

We do appreciate that good single guys get shit treatment because of the minority on here.

But sending a message does not and will not guarantee a reply. It's just not practical

» Add a new message to this topic