FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Let us fill you in....

Let us fill you in....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Partly because I'm bored and partly just because I can, I thought I would give you a brief synopsis of our 'swinging' career so far.

'S' and I had been talking for some time about visiting a swingers club, and on the 28th September we took the plunge. We were totally new to the scene and hand no real idea what to expect.

We were given the tour and quickly felt more or less at home. I was eyeing up the jacuzzi but 'S' was still a little dubious about going in, so we retreated to one of the upstairs couples rooms and, well, no need for details. Suffice it to say that was our first experience of being watched.... and we liked it.

We liked it so much in fact that we were quickly back at the club this time on a Tuesday. We met two other lovely couples, who had, like us had their first trip the previous saturday, and one of whom had recognised us on Fab as 'the couple we walked in on'.

Well , much kissing and gentle play in the jacuzzi followed and to say 'S' went weak at the knees was an understatement.

After that tuesday we had a couple of social meets, and met another lovely couple we are now great friends with, and were soon looking forward to the Halloween party. And that was one hell of a night .

I'm not going into details, they can be found on Scarlet's blog if you want to know more.

Whilst we have had an unbelievable time so far we are yet to go for the full swap. We both really want to and would have already, if circumstances had been right. Still we're happy taking things slowly and seeing where things go from here. If nothing else we have met some amazing people and made some lasting friendships

I guess there is no real point to all this, like I said I'm bored at home today, and felt like writing something. But either way, we are enjoying our journey and all you local swinging folk rule!

If you see us at the club any time, or have already bumped into us there feel free to come and say hi! and if you have never seen us before come and say hi anyway!

Have a great day y'all,

S&M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic