FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > rate my cock? rate my profile!

rate my cock? rate my profile!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really do think having a rate my profile system is better than rate my cock! I like my cock, well i have to ive been pretty attached to it all my life! It's mine and mine to share if needs be also the only one I will have lol however rating people's poorly set up profiles would be a lot more fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should definitely try sharing it more often lol. Sharing is caring after all

Oh your profile is good too x

"You should definitely try sharing it more often lol. Sharing is caring after all

Oh your profile is good too x"

Oh my why thank you, May I add you seem such a Devine innocent woman and wouldn't mind dropping in for a coffee sometime also your profile is quite lovely however wouldn't mind discussing fill you I mean it in a little. I do like coffee, that warm deep embrace x

Oh I am innocent

Over coffee sounds lovely, infact it was

By *hetwoovusCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Mr z, great profile and those erotic artistic pics are 'fab', black and white ones are great and that little touch of colour tops it off. Think you should take more for sure!

Coffee queen though can't see your pics the bio of your profile is very clear and well thought out too, tells it how it is!

Brilliant profile and pictures not much more to be said lol xxx

Yeah Mr z nice profile and pics can't say much more xx

"Mr z, great profile and those erotic artistic pics are 'fab', black and white ones are great and that little touch of colour tops it off. Think you should take more for sure!

Coffee queen though can't see your pics the bio of your profile is very clear and well thought out too, tells it how it is!"

Thanks, if you want to see more of my work check out profile "swanseabody" did some work for him this week. He has just uploaded some of them. And thank you all for the rating x

Cardiff

"Mr z, great profile and those erotic artistic pics are 'fab', black and white ones are great and that little touch of colour tops it off. Think you should take more for sure!

Coffee queen though can't see your pics the bio of your profile is very clear and well thought out too, tells it how it

Thanks, if you want to see more of my work check out profile "swanseabody" did some work for him this week. He has just uploaded some of them. And thank you all for the rating x "

He's actually messaged us as she did fab his pics too. Particularly loves black and white pics of torsos and bums, not so into cock ones.

Coffee queen though can't see your pics the bio of your profile is very clear and well thought out too, tells it how it

Thanks, if you want to see more of my work check out profile "swanseabody" did some work for him this week. He has just uploaded some of them. And thank you all for the rating x

He's actually messaged us as she did fab his pics too. Particularly loves black and white pics of torsos and bums, not so into cock ones."

I'm not a fan of cock pics, I like contrast and lighting. A flaccid cock makes for a better photo personally. Back, collar, hips and bums are great to shoot.

Cardiff

He's actually messaged us as she did fab his pics too. Particularly loves black and white pics of torsos and bums, not so into cock ones.

I'm not a fan of cock pics, I like contrast and lighting. A flaccid cock makes for a better photo personally. Back, collar, hips and bums are great to shoot."

By *un!Fun!FunMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

All this rate this rate that business is a load of bollocks. People who start these threads just love themselves and or are insecure about there looks. Give it a rest people

Is it just me or is the second half of your profile a bit erm shouty. Nice pics but the second half would put me off.

» Add a new message to this topic