FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > too rude

too rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that i believe that its polite to reply to a message even if its a no. Ive sent loads of mail and not got replies i would like people to just let me know the answer and that is do they want fun with me or not but nope they dont reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

It is probably safe to assume if someone reads your message and doesnt reply that its probably a no

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"It is probably safe to assume if someone reads your message and doesnt reply that its probably a no "

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Why is it that i believe that its polite to reply to a message even if its a no. Ive sent loads of mail and not got replies i would like people to just let me know the answer and that is do they want fun with me or not but nope they dont reply "

I used to think that then u realise they get loads of mails so can be selective and some get abuse if they respond to someone saying no thanks. Advise, just move on. In my opinion you need to review your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that i believe that its polite to reply to a message even if its a no. Ive sent loads of mail and not got replies i would like people to just let me know the answer and that is do they want fun with me or not but nope they dont reply "

the thing is love when we do a polite reply, no thank you but hope you have fun or such like half of the message senders reply with, oh well ya fat old............ didnt fancy you anyway so best not to reply innit lol,

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

you have only been on here for a week and do need to be patient and polite and respect others decisions

the other people who have posted in this thread have given good advice also

reading your profile as a couple would avoid you lack of info could be married not enough info i agree with suru change your profile go to socials above all be transparently honest good luck

"Why is it that i believe that its polite to reply to a message even if its a no. Ive sent loads of mail and not got replies i would like people to just let me know the answer and that is do they want fun with me or not but nope they dont reply

the thing is love when we do a polite reply, no thank you but hope you have fun or such like half of the message senders reply with, oh well ya fat old............ didnt fancy you anyway so best not to reply innit lol, "

lol im old and ugly thank god they dont reply

Thanks for replys ill bare all in mind

We aren't looking for guys so If we get a message from a couple or fem then we always reply even if it's no thanks.

If we get messages from guys we don't reply simply because if they've chosen to ignore our profile requirements then we ignore their message , not rude just simply replaying the ignorance

Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!!

By *elshcplCouple  over a year ago

CDF

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!!"

Couldn't agree more

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!!"
. Its good to see u back suger xx

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

But think that someone can get many, many messages, if they answer every one, then that will lead to another, doubling in effect the number of messages, what happens when someone doesn't come on here for a month for example, and have 300 messages backed up, do they work their way through every one ?

Politeness has limitations ! If someone deletes your message unread, or does not reply, I suggest you block them as there is a 99% chance they have no interest in you and it saves further error messaging

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!!. Its good to see u back suger xx"
thank you!!!! I can't wait to get the new year started and crack on with my sexcapedes!!!

By *arthsoulCouple  over a year ago

not here

We have deleted lots of messages with out a reply from single guys usually because they cant read our profile.

Bi-men only so we get a message firstly we read THEIR profile and it will say they are straight, we used to reply sorry but we see bi-males only, they they say but I am straight I just dont put it in my profile because I might get less meets. So you expect me to let my wife meet a liar? so what else on your profile is not true? then we get the stream of insults about how ugly my wife is. So now we just delete males if your not what we are looking for, sorry. Couples we always reply, single women we creep like fuck too!!!!!! lol

Also if you cant manage to string a sentence together without basic grammar and spelling that is unreadable, then forget it because you are hardly likely to have stimulating conversation are you? Any way use spell checker FFS.

By *rankygirlWoman  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I agree - replying usually leads to a conversation you don't really want x

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!! I agree - replying usually leads to a conversation you don't really want x

"

Persistence to a point!!!

I've messaged ladies before, some who have no interest in meeting fair enough.

However some have just mass deleted as there in box is inundated and you get missed out. I've re-messaged had a great conversation and which lead to a meet.

Tailored copy and paste also works well it's a numbers game pure maths!

By *rankygirlWoman  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!! I agree - replying usually leads to a conversation you don't really want x

Persistence to a point!!!

I've messaged ladies before, some who have no interest in meeting fair enough.

However some have just mass deleted as there in box is inundated and you get missed out. I've re-messaged had a great conversation and which lead to a meet.

Tailored copy and paste also works well it's a numbers game pure maths!

"

ooh - that sounds so calculated x would rather reply to every message personally xx

That's the point it's calculated!!!

I'm a genius didn't ya know lol.

This is from a guys perspective so I guess it's completely different..... Yes replying has got to be individual, I'm taking of getting the first message replied too. C'mon franky get with the programme lol. x

Took me a while to get used to it and it would be nice to always get a reply but I understand why you more often get no response at all rather than a no.

Where i struggle a little is where the message sits there unread - do I wait and see or just forget about it? Should I worry less? (Yes obviously!) A delete without reply is clear enough to me.

keep smiling folks x

"you have only been on here for a week and do need to be patient and polite and respect others decisions

the other people who have posted in this thread have given good advice also"

My first message this morning :

"51 and fucking hanging. Give up women you fat ugly twat"

Another single guy who can't take rejection, reported & blocked !!!

"My first message this morning :

Another single guy who can't take rejection, reported & blocked !!! "

Don't let idiots like that get you down peachy, your pics are fantastic. It's complete twats like that who ruin it for everybody.

I always thought it was a bit rude not to reply but I get messages from bi and gay guys and I delete. It's the same principle, my profile says straight so you don't deserve a reply.

I do feel for the nice single guys out there & that's why I hang onto & regularly meet the few I've found, but these tips of messages are not good for a woman's self esteem so we have to take measures to protect ourselves, blocking etc. I can't name him here but I'll happily share this lovely guys name with fellow fems x

I have very strict filters so only verified men in my age range can get through. I answer most messages and if I've said no then subsequent messagrs get deleted. The ones that get instantly deleted are the one liners with no effort. One man messsged twice yesterday with Nice pics, wanna meet.

That's disgusting. There is no need for that kind of message at all. Some of these men have no idea how to take rejection or how a messgae like that affects some peoples confidence! What a nasty piece of work!

sometimes i feel the need to apologise on behalf of the male of the species

thats disgusting....and inaccurate judging by your pics

It is disgusting i believe those who send abuse dont know the meaning of respect i simply saying id like to have a reply personaly but i also understand why you just delete. Well ill just keep trying and wish you all a great year swinning

not here

maybe we should start our own private little site that we can share names of people to avoid!

Iv got all filters on my account the cheekiest message I had stated I had to be desperate to be on the site and a curvy = fat c**t needless to say he was reported and blocked

I had a message of a random single bloke saying 'shag' , not even a question mark, really??

The number of times this comes up. And yet nobody reads what the earlier threads say.

Women can get hundreds of mails per day, it's not practical to reply to them all.

The real question is why the op never gets a reply. Perhaps reviewing what he writes, focussing on people whom he matches, be funny, open and good company, instead of the public whinger this negative thread implies.

Mike

"Politely declining often gets net with abuse or begging. A swift delete does the trick better!!!

Couldn't agree more "

Blimey... I always say thanks for the reply even if its a no.. Manners don't cost ( and I've got in on copy and paste ready )

not here

tonights message from as usual a straight male (profile says bimales only)

"You both? Would you consider meeting a sigle male" and no pictures on his profile.

not here

2 minutes later and he writes

"Whos bum would I be fucking hard yhe mr or the mrs?"

Sorry single men I know there are some real nice guys out there but it does put us off slightly!

I had one yesterday asking 'fancy a threesum sexy'!

I have no idea if it was a MMF or a FFM. He called me sexy I suppose lol but he still got blocked!

Had a right numpty yesterday that messaged funtime on her single profile and got quite shirty when hew was told politely that she wasn't interested.he then proceeded to message our couple profile with exactly the same messages, and was so obviously copy and pasting that it was pointed out to him that he had messaged funtime exactly the same message. Then he got really abusive and funtime turned from gorgeous and sexy to " an old wrinkled c**t" I wish I could name him on here, but I won't. Needless to say he was reported and blocked, arsehole!

» Add a new message to this topic