FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Llanddulas and Pensarn

Llanddulas and Pensarn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone go there apart from guys anymore?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Does anyone go there apart from guys anymore?"

No.

That makes sense. Used to go but now juat old guys

Rhyl

"That makes sense. Used to go but now juat old guys"

Dogging's been destroyed round here by desperate old queens, ruining the scene for couples and genuine straight males alike.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to llandulas a few months ago and got pestered by some bloke who wouldnt take no for an answer.

Told him politely i wasnt interested and he just kept on coming back and being a pain in the arse, threatened him with violence before he would leave me alone.

He was in a silver 53 plate ford focus if anyone wants to avoid him.

Gutted. Ye aome absolute dicks around. Well if you guys go anywhere else inbox me xx

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We go when we can but it's a bit cold there in the winter lol

People need to remember that most dogging sites are also cottaging sites and be a little less judgemental....bi guys and TV's have never caused any problems for us!

It's usually the couples that think that the entire dogging site should revolve around them that cause the problems and a bad atmosphere

Mrs Dirty

Ye. But can understand if someone intimidates you or a group of men surrounsing one car. Think organised meet can suit as well. Thonk ill just keep popping in and see whats going on haha

Rhyl

"We go when we can but it's a bit cold there in the winter lol

People need to remember that most dogging sites are also cottaging sites and be a little less judgemental....bi guys and TV's have never caused any problems for us!

It's usually the couples that think that the entire dogging site should revolve around them that cause the problems and a bad atmosphere

Mrs Dirty "

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a couple with a bi cd/tv male half?

Obviously you won't be pissed off with poodles pestering you in the same way a straight couple or a couple with a bifem would be.

As the other poster says, no should mean no, not 'come back 27 times and see if the situation changed in the last 30 seconds'.

Dogging sites are not supposed to be cottaging sites. Cottaging requires a cottage, not a carpark/beach.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Yes we're a bi couple and Mr Ch33ky is aka AngelbiTV but we very rarely take Angel dogging and only ocasionally play with single guys when we're dogging.....as I said some couples need to stop thinking that the dogging site revolves around them and if you're going to be out dogging then guys are going to approach you!

Dogging and cottaging does go hand in hand whether people like it or not and Llanddulas does have a 'cottage' so will always have bi/gay guys there.

Mrs Dirty

Rhyl

The cottage in Llanddulas is closed at night, so hardly applies.

We don't have a problem with gay or bi guys per se, just the ones that won't take no for an answer and continually harass people. The same applies to straight men.

They are the reason dogging is finished at Llanddulas and Pensarn.

Can anyone enlighten me, who is the dogger and who is the doggee?

We'd be interested in popping along if there's any couples to watch

"We'd be interested in popping along if there's any couples to watch"

What is cottaging

Sarah xx

Rhyl

"What is cottaging

Sarah xx"

Gay sex in public toilets xxx

we have been a few times and have to agree that its dead for couples,its nearly all gay guys now who we dont have a problem with ,but there is one or 2 out there that have spoilt it for couples mainly a guy in a black Mondeo reg number starts with nx53 and another guy in a picasso reg number starts with 63

now i the male have been approached a few times now and have basically had to be abrupt with them and tell them im not interested ,only the other night a guy in llandulas walk right up to my car and thought he would look in while i was on the bloody phone cheek of it!!!!!!!!!! now were both open minded but think thats gay guys should take a step back and realise that everyone that goes there is gay. but if there is any couples out there that are genuine who want to meet we know of a secluded car park that is not to far away were you wont get hassled,so message us for details

Rhyl

"we have been a few times and have to agree that its dead for couples,its nearly all gay guys now who we dont have a problem with ,but there is one or 2 out there that have spoilt it for couples mainly a guy in a black Mondeo reg number starts with nx53 and another guy in a picasso reg number starts with 63

now i the male have been approached a few times now and have basically had to be abrupt with them and tell them im not interested ,only the other night a guy in llandulas walk right up to my car and thought he would look in while i was on the bloody phone cheek of it!!!!!!!!!! now were both open minded but think thats gay guys should take a step back and realise that everyone that goes there is gay. but if there is any couples out there that are genuine who want to meet we know of a secluded car park that is not to far away were you wont get hassled,so message us for details "

"What is cottaging

Sarah xx

Gay sex in public toilets xxx"

Well you learn something new everyday!

By *leepwalkerMan  over a year ago

greater Manchester

Where can couples go dogging in piece?

Looking for the two gents we met dogging at pensarn beach, can't remember your profile names :/

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Looking for the two gents we met dogging at pensarn beach, can't remember your profile names :/"

NIce to hear some fun still happens there must check it out again when back in the Uk.

» Add a new message to this topic