FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > swing club

swing club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You know I reckon if every welsh member put hands in pocket I am sure we could lease a large house and turn it into a private swing club. Just an idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wanna open a club!!

Not a bad idea actually!

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Problem would be getting the people to attend still on as many days as possible x

"I wanna open a club!!"

I'm looking for a new business venture, just need a good investment.... I think location is key to any clubs success though.

Neverland

I think cardiff needs a good club if I'm honest

Getting a happy mix of singles and couples is the hard part. But area does need a thriving club

Neverland

I agree but I aint been to a club yet but want to try soon

We love clubs, great way to meet people and have fun, but have to have a good mix of people there. Not one for these exclusive clubs, have to pass an interview to become a member

Great idea, we love clubs, but agree with having to have a good mix of couples and singles, we could do with a nice club.

Hmmm interesting thread.

but there is a club ie chams Newport which it seems to me doesn't get supported enough would a new club fair any better?

We ourselves dont attend chams as much as we would like But that's down to circumstances rather than choice.

I see people comment on forum and in chat that chams darleston is far better than chams Newport is this because darleston is better supported ? I think it would be better to support what we have 1st . Nice idea tho kitts (ice)

Neverland

I sort of agree but at the same time we could need a club that caters to a wider ordiance never been to a club but they all seem based on something or other x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I wanna open a club!!"

aye we could call it the jezten club and have one room downstairs just for the oldies like me who cant do stairs the rest for you youngens

in an ideal world lol

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

I think a club in s Wales needs to be around Ponty. Central enough but still quite rural. That way you get less complaints from locals.

Chams has an ok recipe for success it just doesn't quite pull it off.

There are a lot of things to consider to make a club work. It's not just money. It's about people.

"Hmmm interesting thread.

but there is a club ie chams Newport which it seems to me doesn't get supported enough would a new club fair any better?

We ourselves dont attend chams as much as we would like But that's down to circumstances rather than choice.

I see people comment on forum and in chat that chams darleston is far better than chams Newport is this because darleston is better supported ? I think it would be better to support what we have 1st . Nice idea tho kitts (ice)"

"I wanna open a club!!

aye we could call it the jezten club and have one room downstairs just for the oldies like me who cant do stairs the rest for you youngens

in an ideal world lol "

im sure we could get you a stannah kitts lol xxx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

After going to Newport then to Darlaston you can see such a difference. Darlaston is better sullorted as its their flag ship. Newport not so much support for swinging as its the greenhouse the rest of the time. If they seperated the tso with another venue and done up like darlaston with more chance i reckon itd get more support. Just my opinion.

Cardiff area is a good choice tho

By *artenderCouple  over a year ago

We need a club more central and more accessible , no where to go on Thursday's or Sunday's ? Newport along way !!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There is another "club" of sorts opening in Newport apparently, not sure how well it will be received, guess only time will tell.

Plenty of large properties for sale in south wales, old pubs schools and chapels. Very inexpensive and would love the irony of a swinging club in a church

Neverland

Just a thought a more central location like bridgend as there seems to be lots of people on here from there

» Add a new message to this topic