FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pic collectors

Pic collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How about a thread informing genuine members of the ones you think are collecting pics ? You know the ones "have you got a face pic ? " yes send one over asking for one in retern also , then you get the shitty excuse hang on just looking for a good one and they still looking 4 hrs after ! Rant over what you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awh look I'm sorry, I did tell you the goldfish ate my last good face pic

nice one peachy not had that excuse yet though ! X

Would be good, but we can't name and shame, more to the pity

And then they block you ! Everyone needs descrete on for a reason and some people take the pee !

We always make sure people send theirs first, we are well known enough and have been verified enough to show others that we are genuine, sometimes we still don't send if we think the profile and pic are fake, we have plenty of friends on here and are not that desperate to send pics to people that could possibly ruin our everyday lives xx

If I have any doubt about who I'm chatting with I'll always move to kik & send the face pic via kik bomb, it can't be kept then. If they don't have kik they don't get & I move on X

"We always make sure people send theirs first, we are well known enough and have been verified enough to show others that we are genuine, sometimes we still don't send if we think the profile and pic are fake, we have plenty of friends on here and are not that desperate to send pics to people that could possibly ruin our everyday lives xx"
well said sexy xx

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

pic-collectors are easy to spot:very few if any, showing nothing! pics on their profile and asking us to send more and a facepic?... Send us fullbody pics(male+female)as we state on our profile + we might do....after chatting that is ....they never have or show their veri's, as i said easy to spot

(susie)

thanks for the info Susie and everyone else I now know who and who not to send my face pics to ! X and kik is probably the best option

Who decides who is genuine and who is not ?

It can't be you can it ! After all you only have 2 pics in your gallery neither show a head never mind a face.

As a example of you contacted us with your present profile without showing us what you looked liked we would insist on seeing you face and body picture clothed or not , for the simple reason if we're not attracted to you we won't be meeting you!

And if we're not meeting you we won't be returning a face picture to you.

Nothing sinister there's simply no point.

I don't have face pics available to see for a reason and when I do show them I ask for one politely in return , when people agree I send one then don't get one back that's what I'm saying !

Also I wasn't the one contacting it was the other parties !

If I'm asked then I usually say them first, unless it was me that started talking to them first

"If I have any doubt about who I'm chatting with I'll always move to kik & send the face pic via kik bomb, it can't be kept then. If they don't have kik they don't get & I move on X"

Actually peachy, don't mean to worry you, but they can. You can take screenshots of photo bombs

"Would be good, but we can't name and shame, more to the pity "

Is it naughty to name and shame?

"If I have any doubt about who I'm chatting with I'll always move to kik & send the face pic via kik bomb, it can't be kept then. If they don't have kik they don't get & I move on X

Actually peachy, don't mean to worry you, but they can. You can take screenshots of photo bombs "

I've tried several times with no success I don't mind them taking mine so much because I share it sparingly, but I've missed a few nice pics I would've liked to keep

» Add a new message to this topic