FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > we need a tidy swingers club in wales

we need a tidy swingers club in wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

given wales has very few options in regards swingers club, does anyone know if there are any plans for a new one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we win the lottery we gonna open one up in Cardiff---will be the best around!! And open 7 days too!

heres hoping for your 6 numbers then lol

"If we win the lottery we gonna open one up in Cardiff---will be the best around!! And open 7 days too!"

Oi you two...back off!!! That's our idea lol. Maybe we can share the venture hehe? Wales DEFFO needs a classy swingers venue to match clubs in other areas.

its crazy, chams have almost given up on it it would appear, they now have even stopped the buffet on saturdays, and still charging £5 more than a friday which is busier??? go figure.

wild passions for us is too small and feels more like a house party. and thats it really, someone must be in a position to open a club that would rock and make good manoey

am sure if all welsh members chipped together maybe they can buy old house and convert, plenty of builders and bankers ere lol. worth a try innit cos when chams newport goes back to being a fully men only club as it used to be we will only have wildpassions and fannys

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Mandnsean make that a three way venture, we have the same idea's. Between us we would have it running like a clock.

"wild passions for us is too small and feels more like a house party. and thats it really, someone must be in a position to open a club that would rock and make good manoey"

We feel the same about Wildpassions and Fannys. It needs a venue with a proper club feel.

"am sure if all welsh members chipped together maybe they can buy old house and convert, plenty of builders and bankers ere lol. worth a try innit cos when chams newport goes back to being a fully men only club as it used to be we will only have wildpassions and fannys "

Wish we could get our hands on some funds kitt as we're free to run a place and would love to give it a go. Any offers?

"Mandnsean make that a three way venture, we have the same idea's. Between us we would have it running like a clock. "

If Carlsberg ran swingers clubs eh lol guys?

mands find a big place for long lease find out how much and put it to the members who knows what everyone can do once they put their mind to it. I was gonna convert my rooms that are built under my garage and garden, dont know who built em but then thought better of it cos this is my home but its worth looking around for old properties they cannot lease who knows

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Why dont any of these places ever seem to have a drinks licence?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This may be a bit controversial, but if it would be such a moneymaker, how come the existing clubs aren't branching out?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I go to chams in darlaston

sometimes its quiet sometimes its heaving

Why doesn't the Newport Chams do better I wonder?

It does take a while for a business to build up a regular client base tho.

some restaurants dont have drinks licences but with chams it is registered as a MEN ONLY MEETING CLUB and they have enough problems already with their licence wish they would decorate and clean the place tho

Well, Iv'e today had an email from lynne at chams, and they have decided that they will provide a buffet, though it will be smaller, which i think is fair. she also said there are NO plans to close the club at all in place.

Lynne also mentioned they have placed adverts on a few different places to promote the club, and that the members could also make these work as much as they could, again a fair comment i think

so all in all, i think its good news and has settled a few doubts for us anyway

just need more members to go now

I've only just discovered that Chams is in Newport, I kept seeing it mentioned on the chat room and thought there was just the one in the mids. So just as I'm thinking about asking if anyone would fancy going there with me, I see all this talk about it not being so good and closing

oh well glad its not closing they must have decided to change the licence to male and female club, lets hope the recession doesnt hurt them too much x

Think one point were all missing here is that with all clubs its a lottery how many and what type of people are there, and its not always about how busy it is, we've been to clubs that have been really quiet but have met people who we've hit it off with and had the best night ever. Its also about making the effort to chat to people and get to know other!!

wud be nice if the clubs were more clean tho

i think that if you can get a few people together you can book a hotell out compleatly for a weekend and have your own party. there is a compony that do that from hollend. the last party they organized was in a country mannor house charging £200 for the week end with food and drink inclueded. and i do know of a hotell that would be up for an event like that if you could get about two to three hundred peops to cougth up.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

200 - 300 people? Have to be a pretty big hotel, you're looking at 100 - 150 rooms. We might be interested if you could gaurauntee privacy.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

All this talk of new venues and the last one only lasted 4 months. Mystiques is in the hands of the liquidators

By *eterthepaintMan  over a year ago

newport

If there was enough support from people on Fab then I would seriously consider investing in a dedicated real swingers club.

think chams would get more ppl if they dropped there membership prices

only thing puttin us off goin

dont wanna pay all the money out if we dont like it

zxr

well, spoke to lynne last night, and they have made some good changes imho

sat night is now normal swingers night, not a bi night (not that matters too much)

bt, sat price, is the same as friday now, so that has to be good

We also had the idea of setting up a wicked kind of all year round holiday centre for swingers... and call it central perks just for the hell of it! (all dependant on the lottery mind, but hey ho... without dreams, we'd be nothing!!)

anyone wanting to invest should get together and vet those who're interested in running it for them........ in the best possible way, of course!

» Add a new message to this topic