FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Straight bj

Straight bj

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any straight guys here ever had a bj off a bi guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

I did when I was straight. Then I gave one back and become bi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

aye lots o str8s with bendy syndrome pmsl me lips sealed

By *otheredWoman  over a year ago

country ville

"Any straight guys here ever had a bj off a bi guy?"

ummmmm thinking there maybe the possibility if you're male and there's another geezer whether bi..gay..whatever the orientation sucking on the end of your cock that the percentage chance of you being classified as 'Straight' is ummmmm.. - feck all ?? Feel free to correct me if my observations aren't in the right ball park

Pretty sure that places you within the 'Bendy Syndrome' bracket

xxx Jess xxx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Suppose it depends if its the first time they try it and repeat it if they like it determines if they're bi or not.

By *otheredWoman  over a year ago

country ville

"Suppose it depends if its the first time they try it and repeat it if they like it determines if they're bi or not. "

Would it not be a case of being curious in first place to let another of the same sex get jiggy with your bits (to whatever level..oral..a sneaky little feel etc etc)... would make anyone slide into the bi-curious category im thinking Personal opinion would be you're bi curious for def the first bite of the cherry...possibly second bite an all...just in-case you're not sure it floated your boat the first time..and being sensible double checking third bite and you're pushing the bi curious as it would appear you got a healthy appetite with all the biting ... that's the time to go for the 'go hard or go home option'....either its not for you and slide back into the cupboard and pop the 'straight' jacket back on or all in embrace the bi sexual demon that's been suppressed...go with the flow, be proud and enjoy an all round wider option choice Happy days

"Suppose it depends if its the first time they try it and repeat it if they like it determines if they're bi or not. "
i don't like labels .i find they restrict people too mich .just go with the flow i say . I think i t.q is so bendy i from bendy town ! Lol. T.Q .

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Suppose it depends if its the first time they try it and repeat it if they like it determines if they're bi or not. i don't like labels .i find they restrict people too mich .just go with the flow i say . I think i t.q is so bendy i from bendy town ! Lol. T.Q . "

"Any straight guys here ever had a bj off a bi guy?

ummmmm thinking there maybe the possibility if you're male and there's another geezer whether bi..gay..whatever the orientation sucking on the end of your cock that the percentage chance of you being classified as 'Straight' is ummmmm.. - feck all ?? Feel free to correct me if my observations aren't in the right ball park

xxx Jess xxx"

Well if that's not bendy what is lol

"Any straight guys here ever had a bj off a bi guy?

ummmmm thinking there maybe the possibility if you're male and there's another geezer whether bi..gay..whatever the orientation sucking on the end of your cock that the percentage chance of you beinclassified as 'Straight' is

ummmmm.. - feck all ?? Feel

free to correct me if my observations aren't in the right ball park

xxx Jess xxx

Well if that's not bendy what is lol "

. Keeping your options open ! Lol

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 11:02:03]

he funny thing is the "bendy" guys who go with other "men" without condoms dont realise nothing secret. They talk about how they TURNED a straight married man lol. Been the subject on many a night out in the past lol

Sucking other mans cock not for me try it once just makes me feel sick but I don't mind I a man sucking me off long I got a pussy on my face

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 11:28:21]

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I get a lot of 'str8' single profiles and 'str8' cpls profile wanting to try the 'BI side' ,, I look at it as if you don't try how do you know you don't like.. Just like everything in life .

It is a bit of a joke in the 'nest' as I seam to get the criers, who turn up and then can't go through with it due to nervous or guilt.. but .. 80% of them come back , lol and of that. 75% come a second time lol..

The best comment I've had is "I'm not BI but just like sucking cock" so I asked what makes you BI,, oh if you fuck another guy ,, lmao therefore that's how a lot deal with their BI side in their heads,, each to their own,, don't judge ..

I have met with quite a few guys with straight on profile. Either they are curious to try a tv or they think it will damage the chances of meeting straight couples. For me it is all just a label and I do what I like with whom I like and what takes me fancy at the time.

I will share one thing with you. I was at a dogging area near plymouth just after I bacame rachel and was parked up. A guy parked next to me and as I do if I like the look I switch on my interior lights to put on a little lip gloss so they can see that im tv. So I drive off and the guy switchss on his engine but does not follow. I go back in after a little drive and after a while I go out again. This time he follows. So I go to a nice quiet spot pull up and he parks a little behind. I get out go around the back of my car and after a bit he turns his inside light on. I go over and he has his window down and he is wanking. I say hello and he says that he has never been with a tv or guy. I tell him its ok would he like to feel my stocking tops. He puts a hand up my skirt and I gently take hold of him. One thing leads to another and I start sucking him and he seems to be enjoying it. He then says can I fuck you. Well id never done it and since he was not too big I slid on a condom luved up and sat astride him reverse cowgirl. I slowly took im and in the end I finished off by sucking him. After I had finished he says.... Hope you dont mind I straight and im married so if you see me up here with other guys dont tell them that you have been with me.... I laughed drove off and that was that.

this may a bit off topic, but does anyone else find that most guys seem to be a bit rough giving a BJ?

I've got head from men and women, but with most guys it seems to be a content to see how far they can get me down their throats... almost like it's a challenge, maybe it's a macho thing LOL

I'm thinking I might stick to ladies from now on as I've had a couple of painful scrapes with back teeth, guys if you're reading this, BJ's need to be soft

» Add a new message to this topic