FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Tything barn camping

Tything barn camping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elsh n wild OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Has anyone stayed at this site in Pembroke , I know it's NOT a swingers site ( naturist )but reading the guest comments it still sounds a great place to get your cloths off and enjoy the area which it's located . Looking to stay for a weekend in the sun . Xx xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have been there many times but wouldn't expect to see it on a Swinging Site forum as it is ONLY for Naturists. Hope you get a nice sunny weekend there as it is a little slice of heaven of earth

I've been going there on my own for years and I love the place.

It has new managers now, and there are some changes, but it still has a lovely rustic feel, and it's just so easy to relax there. I love swimming in the lagoons!

One of the pleasures is to get up early and just stand naked, watching the mists across the estuary...

Absolutely no swinging there though - that's not what it's about and swinging certainly doesn't belong there.

I may be camping down there in a couple of week's time - can't wait!.

Please feel free to PM me if you want more advice etc..

"Has anyone stayed at this site in Pembroke , I know it's NOT a swingers site ( naturist )but reading the guest comments it still sounds a great place to get your cloths off and enjoy the area which it's located . Looking to stay for a weekend in the sun . Xx xx"

I think thats the one my friend runs....

Been there with saph n steel had a brill time

Been going there since 1993 definitely no swinging there, you get a lot of family's staying there with young children and we hope it stays that way

By *elsh n wild OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

Thanks for all the feed back , sounds a great place . Will be booking up when the next sunny weekend comes . Xx

"Been going there since 1993 definitely no swinging there, you get a lot of family's staying there with young children and we hope it stays that way "

» Add a new message to this topic