FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > the press

the press

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsbrooksandjohn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

hi guys after seeing that the hoedow details are all over the press and reading the forum post by a member no longer on site about how to get invited to socials does anyond else feel like it may be time to close the ranks a bit and limit the social listsing to pm messages and not on the foruns ie word of mouth friends liks and from previous attendies we ve only been to a few but after the last two press releases bridgend and now the hoedown prob wont be attending any more also maybe no invites to people new to the site untill vefified or been here for a few months

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's way too many.of them, it's turned into a joke. You always see people in the forums telling the new members that the socials are the best way to get to know people.

Well it's bitten the site in the arse because they are obviously the best way to get found out.

What ever happened to simply mailing people, exchanging numbers and facials to prove you are who you say you are?

You never hear stories of house parties or private meets in the press because they don't allow every so called member and people keep thier mouths shut (unlike the braggers from the socials).

We don't go to the socials anymore so don't know where they are held yet we get told by our vanilla friends where they are being held because they've heard it from others. It's a bloody joke and it's putting people's secret lifestyle at risk.

We need a forum area that only site supports can see that will help.

"We need a forum area that only site supports can see that will help. "

"We need a forum area that only site supports can see that will help. "

It won't stop it. It's only a fiver after all. Hardly enough to break the bank

"There's way too many.of them, it's turned into a joke. You always see people in the forums telling the new members that the socials are the best way to get to know people.

Well it's bitten the site in the arse because they are obviously the best way to get found out.

What ever happened to simply mailing people, exchanging numbers and facials to prove you are who you say you are?

You never hear stories of house parties or private meets in the press because they don't allow every so called member and people keep thier mouths shut (unlike the braggers from the socials).

We don't go to the socials anymore so don't know where they are held yet we get told by our vanilla friends where they are being held because they've heard it from others. It's a bloody joke and it's putting people's secret lifestyle at risk."

I dont believe it's the forums!!!

It's some nasty individual/individuals as the press know 2 much information....

But again like last time people are quick enough 2 blame the forums!!!

People all over the country are having socials and weekends away but do you see them in the press????

At this time I feel we should be all standing together and supporting the organisers of this great event and showing the press we are not animals like they are making us out to be...

We for one with NOT stop doing socials or weekends away and will still be supporting future events when and if they come up!!!!

"There's way too many.of them, it's turned into a joke. You always see people in the forums telling the new members that the socials are the best way to get to know people.

We don't go to the socials anymore so don't know where they are held yet we get told by our vanilla friends where they are being held because they've heard it from others. It's a bloody joke and it's putting people's secret lifestyle at risk."

if this was revealed in Germany the reaction of the public would be 'who cares?' That's because swinging is more mainstream on the continent, nobody's shocked by it and a lot more people are into it BECAUSE its not thought of as something seedy and secretive. I for one, will not meet people who have never attended a social, that's how I go about things and you are entitled to do things your way.

Been here long enough to realise that no matter how you do it there are some who will be willing to blab all the detail to others. Even if you do it by pm or trusted members only. I don't get invited to parties but there's always someone willing to tell me all about it, the where, the when etc I'm just not one of those who would blab, unfortunately we're not all like me X

We won't be stopping either x

Like it was previously stated on here it's obviously some sad low life's with nothing better to do with their time

It mentioned the ball last year yet that's not on the forum so now come and say it's not someone telling them

Did you read ppls views on it

THEY DIDNT REALLY CARE

Brings tourist to the area which means money for local businesses and we aren't doing anything wrong in my eyes

If you wish to run and hide then fine go do it but don't be slatting socials when it's ppl on here that cant keep their months shut

Plus word of month hmm

That would work unless it's you have new genuine ppl join the site and want to meet new honest like minded ppl then where do they go ???

Rant over

By *wmpairCouple  over a year ago

Kings Landing Nr Aberdare

"Like it was previously stated on here it's obviously some sad low life's with nothing better to do with their time

It mentioned the ball last year yet that's not on the forum so now come and say it's not someone telling them

Did you read ppls views on it

THEY DIDNT REALLY CARE

Brings tourist to the area which means money for local businesses and we aren't doing anything wrong in my eyes

If you wish to run and hide then fine go do it but don't be slatting socials when it's ppl on here that cant keep their months shut

Plus word of month hmm

That would work unless it's you have new genuine ppl join the site and want to meet new honest like minded ppl then where do they go ???

Rant over "

Well said Diane

We will continue to support the socials and other events.

Like it has been previously posted it is someone here with a grudge.

The same has happened in the past I.e Bridgend and the Cardiff charity.

The idiot who has spoilt it was both varified and a premium member.

Simple rule is if you don't want it published don't post it.

the site owners are laughing all the way to the bank with the free publicity.

Read the article the interview was probably with the same woman that cancelled her club membership in Bridgend.

I wonder if that local politician has paid his deposit? ???

FFS THEY ARE PRIVATE PARTIES HELD BY PRIVATE PEOPLE ENGAGED in THEIR PRIVATE LIFESTYLE.......

I'm famous!!! Out of all the postings people wrote, why the hell did they choose that?!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We can all show this newspaper article the contempt it deserves by starving it of the oxygen of publicity. The sooner people stop posting about it, the sooner ir will be forgotten.

"We can all show this newspaper article the contempt it deserves by starving it of the oxygen of publicity. The sooner people stop posting about it, the sooner ir will be forgotten. "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We can all show this newspaper article the contempt it deserves by starving it of the oxygen of publicity. The sooner people stop posting about it, the sooner ir will be forgotten. "

Having had this before on the site, the press looked for a reaction and reported on that the next week, so I agree with you, why give them any more.