FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Confused???

Confused???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I like women,.. A lot!!!! But have been with men,.. Wen totally wrecked!!! Does that mean I am bi???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely x

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Yes it does mean you're bi, but if you don't admit it to others in person. It shows you are ashamed or don't want to admit to other people for whatever reason. Also doing it when your d*unk just shows that side of you is trying to come out.

Id say it means you're defo not straight

"So I like women,.. A lot!!!! But have been with men,.. Wen totally wrecked!!! Does that mean I am bi???"

yes hun most definately

You see I think it's just unhelpful to have a label and just go with what you feel comfortable with. People on this site often find themselves in positions they wouldn't normally be in and respond to the situation in whatever way they feel comfortable xxx

That's just my opinion for what it's worth

"You see I think it's just unhelpful to have a label and just go with what you feel comfortable with. People on this site often find themselves in positions they wouldn't normally be in and respond to the situation in whatever way they feel comfortable xxx

That's just my opinion for what it's worth "

i agree in a way boobs people should not be labelled but on the other hand they should be honest about their sexuality especially if swinging lolol

pmsl these posts getting worse

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

"Id say it means you're defo not straight "

"You see I think it's just unhelpful to have a label and just go with what you feel comfortable with. People on this site often find themselves in positions they wouldn't normally be in and respond to the situation in whatever way they feel comfortable xxx

That's just my opinion for what it's worth "

on the whole does it really matter if you enjoy men go for it and if you enjoy females go for it best of both worlds lol have fun

"on the whole does it really matter if you enjoy men go for it and if you enjoy females go for it best of both worlds lol have fun"

Exactly Kitten it's all about having fun

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"on the whole does it really matter if you enjoy men go for it and if you enjoy females go for it best of both worlds lol have fun"

I agree. If you like men go for it, if you like women go for it. All that matters is that you enjoy. But don't say you're straight afterwards

By *beautifulpainCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I think sensuality is about 2 things:

1. Sexual attraction. Are you attracted to other men?

2. Self definition. Do you think you are bi? Is it a label that you think works for you?

That's just my opinion... I know Julia would just say yes..

But what if gender just isn't important to you? I fancy people 1st & the gender seems inconsequential, I don't see myself as bi, I just fancy lots of different people X

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"But what if gender just isn't important to you? I fancy people 1st & the gender seems inconsequential, I don't see myself as bi, I just fancy lots of different people X"

that's Pansexual

(susie)

"But what if gender just isn't important to you? I fancy people 1st & the gender seems inconsequential, I don't see myself as bi, I just fancy lots of different people X

that's Pansexual

(susie)"

So another label!!!

"But what if gender just isn't important to you? I fancy people 1st & the gender seems inconsequential, I don't see myself as bi, I just fancy lots of different people X

that's Pansexual

(susie)

So another label!!!"

Have I got to be in a box? It gets awful stuffy x

"So I like women,.. A lot!!!! But have been with men,.. Wen totally wrecked!!! Does that mean I am bi???"

I think that as you've done it a few times it can't be classed as a mistake or a one off and in my opinion means that the definition of bi- sexual is probably the truest definition of your sexuality

I don't see bi as a label but a way of letting people know that you like men & women

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys,.. Such a weird situation I find myself in lol,. The next day I can't stand the thought of being with a guy so how does that make sense cause to me it don't lol,..#d*unkgaylol

» Add a new message to this topic