FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > the welsh room is going downhill quick

the welsh room is going downhill quick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

am not gonna name and shame people but i find in the welsh room its full of clicky people who run the room them sleves. im border line thinking of giving up on this site. asked a few simple polite questions but had rude feedback, a simple no sorry i cant help, but no its was alot ruder. so what do you guys think of this or is it just me, maybe there are a few single females or couples that may be in terested in talking on here rather than on the chat room

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

i have tried the welsh room too....nobody spoke too me either..and i love the welsh accent...had many happy times in Abergele...lol

liz.xx

By *risoner of WalesMan  over a year ago

somewhere!

while i appreciate that it is difficult becoming "known" in a community like this, it is all the more important to make the effort to "make your mark". the first few time i came in the chat room i found it uneasy chatting because i was not shur what to expect. i have noticed one thing in my short time here, if all you have to say is "single horny guy looking for some fun... blah blah blah" the you stand little chance of any wanting to chat with you. be yourself, have a laugh, and if you click with someone the maybe it will be your lucky night/day/week! sometimes these thing cant be rushed, and if somone refuses you advances for gods sake, take it like a man!

my 2p

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great advice love2

and as for me living in ireland tho use the welsh room to chat have to say never found it to be either clicky or had any prob chatting tho you have to be willing to join in the banter infact at this stage if anyone did come into the room and give anyone else grief you can be sure the regurlar users will jump to thier defence so would suggest you chill take your time to chat get to know people another good tip is read profiles amazing what you find out about people there

brecon sorry you had bad experience in welsh room. Sometimes it is clicky suppose you try a different time when different people in room it might help. Hope you get it sorted soon. Take care Cat

Think I used wrong word when I said clicky Brecon. I think the fact that most people have actually met at the Socials makes it seem like its clicky sometimes. Have never seen room ignore any one person. Lots of single regular guys chat there all the time. Mind you we will have to call it the couples room soon, so many getting together lol enjoy the site tho dont give it up its fun xCAt

Hi hun, what a pity you found the Wales chatroom a negative experience...especially with such a lovely Welsh name too lol.

People have given some good suggestions...give it a try at diff times to see if a new crowd makes you feel more welcome. And don't be too pushy if you're looking for meets.

I have to say that, having chatted in pretty much all of the rooms, we've always found the Wales room to be friendly and fun.

Perhaps you should consider attending the next Cardiff social on 23rd May to become better acquainted with a lot of very sexy, very approachable Welsh folk.

Look forward to saying hi soon. xxx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"am not gonna name and shame people but i find in the welsh room its full of clicky people who run the room them sleves. im border line thinking of giving up on this site. asked a few simple polite questions but had rude feedback, a simple no sorry i cant help, but no its was alot ruder. so what do you guys think of this or is it just me, maybe there are a few single females or couples that may be in terested in talking on here rather than on the chat room"

Odd saw you in chat room and all you did was cry and moan that it was to quiet and no bugger except you was on cam to look at?

It's a society, chill, relax and just join in chatting, not sure where your seing the clickyness though

"am not gonna name and shame people but i find in the welsh room its full of clicky people who run the room them sleves. im border line thinking of giving up on this site. asked a few simple polite questions but had rude feedback, a simple no sorry i cant help, but no its was alot ruder. so what do you guys think of this or is it just me, maybe there are a few single females or couples that may be in terested in talking on here rather than on the chat room

Odd saw you in chat room and all you did was cry and moan that it was to quiet and no bugger except you was on cam to look at?

It's a society, chill, relax and just join in chatting, not sure where your seing the clickyness though"

ha ha ha you proved my point exactly. didnt name anyone and it happened to be quiet, only doing what i was adviced to do and try diffrent times and it was very quiet i wasnt the only one who said so either so please keep your clicky oppinions to yourself as in the short time i first wrote about this i have started to find some wonderful people

Bristol

"am not gonna name and shame people but i find in the welsh room its full of clicky people who run the room them sleves. im border line thinking of giving up on this site. asked a few simple polite questions but had rude feedback, a simple no sorry i cant help, but no its was alot ruder. so what do you guys think of this or is it just me, maybe there are a few single females or couples that may be in terested in talking on here rather than on the chat room

It's a society, chill, relax and just join in chatting, not sure where your seing the clickyness though

ha ha ha you proved my point exactly. didnt name anyone and it happened to be quiet, only doing what i was adviced to do and try diffrent times and it was very quiet i wasnt the only one who said so either so please keep your clicky oppinions to yourself as in the short time i first wrote about this i have started to find some wonderful people"

My cliqy opinions lo, I'm not sure that word meens what you think it meens.. The opinion of one person can hardly be seen as that of a clique!

Others comenting on how quiet it was, tended to do so after entering, asking "hi all whats up" to instantly hear you reply "bugger all its so quiet" (btw it takes people to form a clique, so the lack of people in said room, removes the whole concept of people being cliqy towards you)

After a few "why is nobdy on cam its so quiet" posts, you were asked "it that what your only interested in" to which you instantly replyed "Hey don'start on me i'm the only bugger on cam" but yeh see ya point were so cliqy..

get a grip,

Bristol

"get a grip, "

and there lies the true problem with the chat, nobody on cam for you to get a grip ? :P

Lighten up, the room takes time for people to get to know you.. moment you start yelling, "its cliqy" "nobody is genuin" people will start ignoring you, simply because someone comes in every other day doing exactly that, to never be seen again.

As pointed out above, alot in room know eachother face to face, so are chatting, simply just join in, people will reply

"get a grip,

and there lies the true problem with the chat, nobody on cam for you to get a grip ? :P

Lighten up, the room takes time for people to get to know you.. moment you start yelling, "its cliqy" "nobody is genuin" people will start ignoring you, simply because someone comes in every other day doing exactly that, to never be seen again.

As pointed out above, alot in room know eachother face to face, so are chatting, simply just join in, people will reply"

i have never once said no one is genuine so what are you on about

Bristol

"get a grip,

As pointed out above, alot in room know eachother face to face, so are chatting, simply just join in, people will reply

i have never once said no one is genuine so what are you on about"

I never said you did, I pointed out that everyday or two, sombody comes in, crying thats it's cliqy or that people arn't genuin, then are rarely seen again..

The chat room is like every other part of society, if you talk (not just complain) people will chat back..