FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > first MMF

first MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really fancy having our first MMF really nervous to try find the right guy to join us and how to go about it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Social first and check veris if possible. Unfortunately it will always be a bit of pot luck. Nature of the site. Im sure it will not be too hard to sort out.

It's not too hard to find a guy but the right guy is harder, look for guys with verifications at least, we've had a few and been nervous etc and some which are confident and sexy!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's not too hard to find a guy but the right guy is harder, look for guys with verifications at least, we've had a few and been nervous etc and some which are confident and sexy!"

It can be just as nerve wracking for the guy for the first time, I know it was for me lol

It's about being comfortable with the man, for the both of you

As the others have said, have a social first, and discuss what you all want, and the boundaries.

Are the guys bi/ bi-curious/ straight .... how relaxed will they be with each other ?

Take your time as it's your first, and you want it to be enjoyable and not put you off forever

By *itherofusCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Just meet a guy you both feel comfortable with...and dont expect too much...the first time.....

I guess findin the right guy is hard but until you try an just go for it you will not know is my take on things,. As the others have said check their verifications an profile an if he seems ok give the guy a chance,. Worst case is you don't match on meet an then you all say thank you but no thank u an that's it,. If you want I can join you for first mmf hahaha

By *tark101Man  over a year ago

Ystrad Rhondda

The last meet I had wasn't off here but was a mmmf. I knew one of the chaps and he was arranging it. Although I didn't feel nervous the little chap didn't agree and stuck at half mast for most of it. I was mortified. Thankfully I've more control over the tongue so the young lady didn't mind

Best thing is get done banter going before the meet that way u can feel more at ease xx helped with us x

"It can be just as nerve wracking for the guy for the first time, I know it was for me lol

It's about being comfortable with the man, for the both of you

As the others have said, have a social first, and discuss what you all want, and the boundaries.

Are the guys bi/ bi-curious/ straight .... how relaxed will they be with each other ?

Take your time as it's your first, and you want it to be enjoyable and not put you off forever

"

what fox said

» Add a new message to this topic