FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > a question mainly for the fab males

a question mainly for the fab males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the men know on fab the females are the real power brokers on here but if you were to walk into a nightclub/pub/wherever (not a social, I mean a normal Fri/sat night out) would you say your chances of taking a lady off fab home would be better than trying to chat them up over a phone screen or computer screen... Personally for me without sounding vain or contrite it would be..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As the men know on fab the females are the real power brokers on here but if you were to walk into a nightclub/pub/wherever (not a social, I mean a normal Fri/sat night out) would you say your chances of taking a lady off fab home would be better than trying to chat them up over a phone screen or computer screen... Personally for me without sounding vain or contrite it would be.."

I know its for the blokes but I totally agree with you on that...

and you Mr can pull anywhere as your cheeky lol

That's what I mean giggs, hard for some people to get there real character across.. Take me I've got more patter than Arthur Daley and looks like something out of Hollywood hahahahaha hahahahaha

By the way females are more than welcome to answer

"

That's what I mean giggs, hard for some people to get there real character across.. Take me I've got more patter than Arthur Daley and looks like something out of Hollywood hahahahaha hahahahaha "

pmsfl and as tight as a ducks arse as u only bought me a small from mcds and drove me round the corner to sainsburys car park pmsfl

but it was a laugh

"

That's what I mean giggs, hard for some people to get there real character across.. Take me I've got more patter than Arthur Daley and looks like something out of Hollywood hahahahaha hahahahaha

pmsfl and as tight as a ducks arse as u only bought me a small from mcds and drove me round the corner to sainsburys car park pmsfl

but it was a laugh"

That's the secret to having all the money I've got...don't give it away hahahahaha..

Cheeky cow I offered to buy you a happy meal and a mcflurry

They make for the fire exits as soon as I walk in

Fortunately I can cut my head off in here, and charm my way into their knickers before they get to see my mug

"

but it was a laugh

That's the secret to having all the money I've got...don't give it away hahahahaha..

Cheeky cow I offered to buy you a happy meal and a mcflurry "

they didn't have the toy I wanted tho pmsfl

"They make for the fire exits as soon as I walk in

Fortunately I can cut my head off in here, and charm my way into their knickers before they get to see my mug "

awww fox don't say that

I think for some single guys they probably are better at pulling a girl on a night out...

"

but it was a laugh

they didn't have the toy I wanted tho pmsfl"

Oh and I forgot u had a cheek to stretch your leg over my side of the car tut tut")

"

but it was a laugh

they didn't have the toy I wanted tho pmsfl"

No i provided you with the toy you wanted

By *how m3 the ropesMan  over a year ago

llanelli

Yeah I have way more chance at socials.... People get to see I'm not a tattooed thug....

"

but it was a laugh

Oh and I forgot u had a cheek to stretch your leg over my side of the car tut tut") "

It is a rather long leg

I have found that some people's pics don't do them justice. I have said no a few times to guys on here but then when I've met them at party's and socials my jaws hit the ground lol

"

but it was a laugh

Oh and I forgot u had a cheek to stretch your leg over my side of the car tut tut")

It is a rather long leg"

feck I thought that was the gear stick hahaha

"I have found that some people's pics don't do them justice. I have said no a few times to guys on here but then when I've met them at party's and socials my jaws hit the ground lol

"

I concur

"Yeah I have way more chance at socials.... People get to see I'm not a tattooed thug.... "

I like tattooed thugs

"I have found that some people's pics don't do them justice. I have said no a few times to guys on here but then when I've met them at party's and socials my jaws hit the ground lol

I concur"

or the ones I like turn out to look nothing like there pic ha

"Yeah I have way more chance at socials.... People get to see I'm not a tattooed thug....

I like tattooed thugs "

nom nom nom me to

you would love show me

I concur

or the ones I like turn out to look nothing like there pic ha "

...and/ or are complete kmobs!

Knobs even!!

Now now ladies let's not go off topic and get the claws out hahahahaha

"Now now ladies let's not go off topic and get the claws out hahahahaha "

...Claws...thems not claws lol...just observations...

"Now now ladies let's not go off topic and get the claws out hahahahaha "

am I a lady lol

That's how good my spiel is hahahahaha hahahahaha I've even made you a lady

"That's how good my spiel is hahahahaha hahahahaha I've even made you a lady "

hahahaha

without sounding big headed i reckon due to the ratios on fab my chanes would improve at least 100/1 face to face with the same crowd... probily more.

in real life i probably flirt with to the point of beng able to get a number .. arrange a meet twice a week.. without conciously trying so i think id do ok.

"

I know exactly what u mean hun. Having done that a few times myself over the years xx

I know exactly what u mean hun. Having done that a few times myself over the years xx "

im incredibly un photogenic

i always get told im better looking in the flesh

i think its because im more charasmatic than super good looking and ou cant get that via a photo

"without sounding big headed i reckon due to the ratios on fab my chanes would improve at least 100/1 face to face with the same crowd... probily more.

in real life i probably flirt with to the point of beng able to get a number .. arrange a meet twice a week.. without conciously trying so i think id do ok."

Ladies he is a sweetheart n a charmer xx

"without sounding big headed i reckon due to the ratios on fab my chanes would improve at least 100/1 face to face with the same crowd... probily more.

in real life i probably flirt with to the point of beng able to get a number .. arrange a meet twice a week.. without conciously trying so i think id do ok.

Ladies he is a sweetheart n a charmer xx"

i am indeed - just ask those that have met me

By *how m3 the ropesMan  over a year ago

llanelli

I know exactly what u mean hun. Having done that a few times myself over the years xx

i think its because im more charasmatic than super good looking and ou cant get that via a photo"

I'm same my friend xxx I hate photos xx I take enough lol but hate em x

i am indeed - just ask those that have met me "

I need to meet this charmer and sweetheart then lol

i am indeed - just ask those that have met me

I need to meet this charmer and sweetheart then lol"

be careful what you wish for :P

i think its because im more charasmatic than super good looking and ou cant get that via a photo"

I quite like the look of you in your pics x

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

I'm much better off in real life too as long as no one asks me to dance hehe

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

I find it much easier face to face x

Never go out socially so never pull, have seen some fit guy's at socials but being the shy angel i am i never ask for their number.

Yes dai you are better looking in the flesh but fecking tall..........lol.

"Never go out socially so never pull, have seen some fit guy's at socials but being the shy angel i am i never ask for their number.

Yes dai you are better looking in the flesh but fecking tall..........lol. "

or is it cos your a short arse lol

Oi woman your not so fecking tall !!! ickle n good me..........

"Oi woman your not so fecking tall !!! ickle n good me.......... "

I have invested in a collapsible

step they are awesome

yeah I'm ickle and good to lol

"Oi woman your not so fecking tall !!! ickle n good me..........

I have invested in a collapsible

step they are awesome

yeah I'm ickle and good to lol "

Me n Biggus met a woman of short stature once & she came with her own step, one of our best ever meets X

i think its because im more charasmatic than super good looking and ou cant get that via a photo

I'm same my friend xxx I hate photos xx I take enough lol but hate em x"

Haha you love selfies.

It works almost in reverse too. I rarely ever pull in clubs a) because I don't dress the way other girls do. Rarely are my boobs out and b) I can't ask guys if they've got a 8 inch cock or if they like dogging or sharing girls and walk away if they decline.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Oh you can! Lol

I find harder in person for two main reasons. 1, I'm very shy and nervous at first. 2, I'm tee total so no Dutch courage lol

[Removed by poster at 12/10/14 16:51:21]

Lol...my chances of anything are somewhere between slim and none...and slim's left town...

I reckon I'd probably have a better chance on a night out though, as where I have met ladies through Fab they do (mostly) want to meet me again. Character and personality doesn't come across in photographs or written words, no matter how hard you try...and believe me I've tried...lol.

» Add a new message to this topic