FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is it just me ?

Is it just me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if anyone reads a persons profile and they see a veri from someone that would put you off meeting that them ?

Im not asking for any names or for it to turn into a slanging match.

I just wondered if other people are put off like I sometimes am ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Defo!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Not so much if they have played, unless its barebackers, but if they develop a friendship with someone we are not keen on then we tend to step back.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Just wondered if anyone reads a persons profile and they see a veri from someone that would put you off meeting that them ?

I just wondered if other people are put off like I sometimes am ?"

Most definitely. If I'm sent a message I go look at the profile and verifications before I reply

Good to know its not just me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not so much if they have played, unless its barebackers, but if they develop a friendship with someone we are not keen on then we tend to step back. "

yep I do as well.....i had a message a few months back of a guy to play....didn't want to...

next think I had a rather abusive message out of the blue about 2 weeks ago calling me this and that and when I looked his last veri was off some one who doesn't like me...so makes me wonder what was said about me at that meet lol..

so yeah I stay clear as can't do with the aggro

"Just wondered if anyone reads a persons profile and they see a veri from someone that would put you off meeting that them ?

I just wondered if other people are put off like I sometimes am ?"

Regularly, and not just from a Veri but also by their own profile..... some really stuck up toss pots on here now

Yep I do, it works the other way as well mind, if I see a person has met people I like & enjoy & the veri is positive I'm more inclined to meet them. For me veris are important & I know others haven't met guys I've met because they're considered to be my 'sloppy seconds', but hey ' each to their own I say x

Yes....

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Most definitely!!

We was interested in meeting someone in fact very interested until they met up with someone who is a big no no to us,

Put us off straight away!

Sorry no can do, when they have met up with such people! Yuk!!

That's just our opinion and prefrence though x x

Some women on here seem to like to try and mark their territory so if I were to see a veri off one of them id prob be more inclined to meet just to fuck them off

When I first joined many moons ago a few of us ladies would recommend guys to each other

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We always check veri's not sure it would stop us meeting someone.

I know it happens and also they look to see if you been swinging a lobg time.

have had a few saying you been about a bit, but I don't swing all the time just being doing it a long time

Uptown Top Ranking

"When I first joined many moons ago a few of us ladies would recommend guys to each other "

I have recommended guys to some friends if I think they had similar tastes

Uptown Top Ranking

"Most definitely!!

We was interested in meeting someone in fact very interested until they met up with someone who is a big no no to us,

Put us off straight away!

Sorry no can do, when they have met up with such people! Yuk!!

That's just our opinion and prefrence though x x"

I understand where you're coming from. I'm much the same as you

Definitely. There are some names that mean if people I was interested in had veri's from I'd avoid them.

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

I don't take much notice of veri's in fact i find them pointless just because someone else found a person/couple nice dosen't mean i will.

In fact i met a couple who had wonderful veri's but i didn't find them anything like their veri's.

One person meat is another person poison springs to mind.

"Some women on here seem to like to try and mark their territory so if I were to see a veri off one of them id prob be more inclined to meet just to fuck them off "

Haha I soooo need to adopt this approach!

By *harmingCharles33Man  over a year ago

s wales

I don't listen to others slagging each other off, I meet if I like and find out for myself, Im a good judge of character and its impossible to like everyone on here!!!

"Some women on here seem to like to try and mark their territory so if I were to see a veri off one of them id prob be more inclined to meet just to fuck them off

Haha I soooo need to adopt this approach! "

Tis the way forward Miss Mav

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I don't listen to others slagging each other off, I meet if I like and find out for myself, Im a good judge of character and its impossible to like everyone on here!!!"

This ^

"Some women on here seem to like to try and mark their territory so if I were to see a veri off one of them id prob be more inclined to meet just to fuck them off

Tis the way forward Miss Mav "

agreed

"Some women on here seem to like to try and mark their territory so if I were to see a veri off one of them id prob be more inclined to meet just to fuck them off "

Done this several times lol

I like to read the veris of ppl I might be interested in meet solely because I like to read what other ppl that's all. The way I think is someone might have glowing veris or their profile it don't mean to say I'm going to get on with the person.I go by my gut instinct wen I chat to a person because it's that person thats meeting me not the ppl they have already met x

"I don't listen to others slagging each other off, I meet if I like and find out for myself, Im a good judge of character and its impossible to like everyone on here!!!"

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol....

too right it wud

"I don't listen to others slagging each other off, I meet if I like and find out for myself, Im a good judge of character and its impossible to like everyone on here!!!

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol.... "

I loves ya gigs xx

[Removed by poster at 16/10/14 21:49:13]

"I don't listen to others slagging each other off, I meet if I like and find out for myself, Im a good judge of character and its impossible to like everyone on here!!!

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol....

I loves ya gigs xx"

some1 has to lol

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

this site is better with people like you on it as you are straight to the point , say what you think and are more open and honest than many on here

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol.... this site is better with people like you on it as you are straight to the point , say what you think and are more open and honest than many on here"

awww cheers _rogg

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol.... this site is better with people like you on it as you are straight to the point , say what you think and are more open and honest than many on here"

I will second that xx

if I listened to what some people say I'd of left the site years ago lol.... this site is better with people like you on it as you are straight to the point , say what you think and are more open and honest than many on here

I will second that xx"

stop it im blushing

im just me lol

if id listened to half the stuff id been told id of never met anyone, varies are for one reason only, to prove the person's genuine were all adults we can surely form our own opinions of people????!!!!

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

Some put me off but you'd get that anyway if we all went round advertising who we sleep with so thank fuck real life ain't like that or I'd never get my leg over...

Done this several times lol "

By *ough n ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly ish

Probably the reason no one wants to meet us lol but like marmite, everyone has their own tastes love us or not it's not about what others think it's about how we feel as a couple and how others see themselves!! Either way its a giggle not a way of life but to be fair, good post bubbs xxx

"Probably the reason no one wants to meet us lol but like marmite, everyone has their own tastes love us or not it's not about what others think it's about how we feel as a couple and how others see themselves!! Either way its a giggle not a way of life but to be fair, good post bubbs xxx"

must agree it is one of the best posts we have had for a long time. I always check the veris lol

this^^^^

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 06:56:23]

"[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 06:56:23]"

couldnt agree more with u jade lol

By *ibeautyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

)

By *ibeautyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

Tis the way forward Miss Mav agreed "

» Add a new message to this topic