FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > LAST NIGHTS PARTY AT MANDY and SHANDYS

LAST NIGHTS PARTY AT MANDY and SHANDYS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WHAT A GREAT PARTY LAST NIGHT FANTASTIC HOSTS FAB SETTING REALY NICE PEOPLE THER THESE TO NEED A MEDEL A REALY NICE COUPLE AND ALWAYS MAKE YOU WELCOME YOUR POOLE AREA IS FANTASTIC THANKS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Have to agree with you both , we also had an awesome time there last night !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

us too had a fab time even if we did leave early lol thanks mandyshandy xxxx

big thanks for the party both. really enjoyed, bar the whole shirt incident lol. lots of great people hope we can catch up soon

What a great night, my first time there and really enjoyed!

Big thank you to the amazing hosts and everyone else there who made the party as good as it was...

Really hope to get another invite x

Would have too write for ever on all the grt points of sat nights party but il keep it short lol ,loads sexy women grt blokes and fabulous hosts can the nxt one be even better we,ll have too wait and see ,big thanks too all involved in making such a fabulous nite for us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beautiful home,beautiful people,thats wat u get at mandy&shandys fanfuckingtastic partys!!!!

love this cpl 2 bits...just let us know wen the next one is,we'll be countin off the daysxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *nnie1978Woman  over a year ago

swansea

I've been to lots of house party's and clubs in my time and never had such an amazing time your fantastic people wonderfull guests and have a magnificent home and I really hope I get an invite to the next one x x x

By *ellishhornyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We agree, this party was amazing they keep getting better and better. Lots of great people fantastic atmosphere and truly amazing hosts, thanks guys xx

GUTTED,, keep seeing that people we been flirtin with for long time were at the party and i didnt spot them lol. feel so bad lol

Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic! Been to a few of Mandy & Shandy's parties but this one was the best ever!

Love these peeps x x x

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Thank you all soooo much for the lovely comments...remember a party is only as good as the people attending and this one has been the very best!!! some really wonderful people who will forever be invited, Ive never laughed, d*unk, or shagged so much in my life lololol!!! ...or filled up the cocktail tub!! willy wonkas chewing gum has nowt on my cocktail tub, every glass tasted different..I wonder why hmmmmm...till the next time folks...make me a friend so i know u bunch to invite...remember if iv left anybody out do remind me...wont do it deliberately...just dizzy dark xxx hugs and thanks..right..ive opened up a lost property tub...so far ive got a brown bikini, red bikini, stripey towel, chunky bracelet, gold watch, endless soggy boxers, not to mention trillions of flowers and garlands....all will be kept safe!!! hugs

Thanks for a truly wonderful night, Zoe had a fab time as always & had bigged up the party in advance on my first visit and must say she was not wrong was great to meet such nice people in a wonderful setting was a fantastic evening. Thanks again to everyone who made it a memorable evening..... and by the way brown bikini is Zoes lol xxx

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAD US THERE, WHAT CAN WE SAY, WHAT A FANTASTIC PARTY AND BRILLIANT HOST, WE LOVE SEEING PEOPLE ENJOIED THEMSELVES, WE HAVE HAD A GOOD TIME AT THE PARTY. WE HAD MEET VERY LOVELY PEOPLE, AND HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN. XXX

yeah was a great party..our first one and would like to thank mandy and shandy for letting us come along thanks guys xxxx

hiya mandyshandy thanks for a great party it was the best we have been to yet love l and p xxxxxxxxx

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Thanks Mandy & Shandy we had a brill time lots of lovely peeps and you 2 are the best hosts ever. Roll on the next 1

» Add a new message to this topic