FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > A BIG THANK YOU

A BIG THANK YOU

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all;

Just a quickie from me (no pun intended)

I would like to pass our thanks on to everyone who has sent messages of support to us whilst kes has been ill; she is now out of hospital and doing well so she has said when she's fit and healthy look out back with a bang!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say in public a BIG thank you to Suze, Mart, Anna Tina+Kev Soph n Matt and everyone else who has put a smile on my face and kept me on the straight n narrow.

We have really realised our friends here mean a lot to us and anytime you call we'll be there as you all were for us.

I especially want to thank Suze for all you have done and all your advice hun ..... loves you to bits and that deals soooo near lol

Martin m8 nowt else to say but thanks bud.

Loves you all here and happy days all.

Love n hugs

Mike N Kes

XXXXXXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Great to know that Kes is doing well ! xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you two are so special and was only doing and saying it as it was and so know that your new life started last Friday Kes and Mike hope you been down the gym everyday because you are so gonna need to keep up with Kes in about 12 weeks time lol !!!

and Kes ... roll on Manchester eh lol now that whole weekend so gonna be the best ... dont think Mike n Martin will know what has hit em !!

XxX Suzie XxX

By *einaWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Mwah luv ya both xxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mike m8 said wot i wanted to say in my veri to ys ..soon as kes is right m8 ill be of to la senza fr somert in red m8 lol ..kes hope yr feelin right as rain soon as hun xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic