FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sexism

Sexism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had a conversation with a close friend (yes I can talk seriously, and I do have friends so there) about the sexism that exists on Fab. May I bring your attention to the references to MILF'S, or Gilf's throughout this site, be they on profiles, in the forums, or in chat. This is pure an unadultarated sexism, where's the male equivalent? Where are all the DILF's, or maybe some GDILF's, nowhere. i'd even settle for a mention of a DIGABJ, or, and I do realise this is extreme but even a GDIGABJ. Come on blokes all these women have burne'd their bra's, it's time to throw our posing pouches on the bonfire and stand up for our rights!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

coz woman are special and you dont really see woman calling men sexy, fit, stunning or anything like that i think coz its up the woman who they want to have fun with and the men aint to picky ans some men on here which i have noticed will sleep with anyone no offance with woman its like need to be sweet talked if u no where i am coming from x x

excuse, just an excuse, us men need to be romanced, and sweet talked too. I stand by my previous statement, and throw my posing pouch upon the bonfire of inequality

well i still get called nice things and you no my secret lol x x x

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

why are there no GILFs or DILF...owh thats easy Sniff...cos men just cant get it up after the tender age of 35!!!!

All Id like to say is DILLIGAF

And i would like to put in TILF ......

Ahem

Unfortunately D in DILF here stands for dopey

"why are there no GILFs or DILF...owh thats easy Sniff...cos men just cant get it up after the tender age of 35!!!!"

well not being over 35 myself i wouldn't know about that andy

"And i would like to put in TILF ......"

All i can say is my op my say, so you are not outing yaself here as a tv, and I'd like to add my dreams are shattered, shattered I say once more, as shattered as crockery dropped from a height

well i know 4 defo i would not just sleep with anyone lol i like to think i have some tastes also i like a bit of romance n sweet talking now n again lol x x x wayne xxx

Wayne you is not my usual type like, being a man and all that but I'll sweet talk u chickie baby

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"why are there no GILFs or DILF...owh thats easy Sniff...cos men just cant get it up after the tender age of 35!!!!"

Ahem Mandy.... you got a short memory?

» Add a new message to this topic