FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Can't sleep. . . .

Can't sleep. . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't skeep, because yet again I find myself in an impossible situation. . . In the pursuit of "happiness" yet again I manage to find crap that I can't handle, feel such a TWAT. . . I have enough on my plate without liars and dishonest people. . .

Please just be honest . . . And where possible up front . . . The world is cruel enough without humans adding to the shit x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't skeep, because yet again I find myself in an impossible situation. . . In the pursuit of "happiness" yet again I manage to find crap that I can't handle, feel such a TWAT. . . I have enough on my plate without liars and dishonest people. . .

Please just be honest . . . And where possible up front . . . The world is cruel enough without humans adding to the shit x"

Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess, and yet all the honesty in the world ain't lawful tender for a loaf of bread. ~Josh Billings

Shouldn't let fools get in the way of sleep. As I am a stranger it would seem pointless. However I hope your ok x

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"I can't skeep, because yet again I find myself in an impossible situation. . . In the pursuit of "happiness" yet again I manage to find crap that I can't handle, feel such a TWAT. . . I have enough on my plate without liars and dishonest people. . .

Please just be honest . . . And where possible up front . . . The world is cruel enough without humans adding to the shit x"

you know me hun an im surprised you have been taken in call me anytime you have my number im always here for all my friends if you need a quiet place to stay you know i have it and i am a good listener take care hun call me

I often think this.... life can be cruel and hard... why are there people out there that then need to add to it..

Some people are cold and narcissistic...

The biggest revenge is your happiness ...

Hope your sort out your dilemma. .. xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I will get there . . .just feeling stupid at the moment xx

i have a saying ...life isnt hard it can be as easy as u want it to be ...its the people in it that cause probs ....well thats been my experience ....hope u sort ur dilemma out x

Hun I think we ve all been there.

Stay positive babes your beautiful

loads of hugs xxxxxx

Yes hun

We've all been there at times

There's some real horrid people about

That only think of themselves

And some don't care about your feelings