FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hall of Mirrors

Hall of Mirrors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hall of mirrors. No, this isn't a fetish, but a comment about distorted views of reality.

Namely blokes who say things to women in a first message that they would never say in real life ('Wanna f*ck?'), and generally behaving inappropriately.

And then there are women who think they are the ultimate object f=of desire because there are so many horny men after them on here. When in real life, no one looks at them twice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 16:31:42]

"Hall of mirrors. No, this isn't a fetish, but a comment about distorted views of reality.

Namely blokes who say things to women in a first message that they would never say in real life ('Wanna f*ck?'), and generally behaving inappropriately.

And then there are women who think they are the ultimate object f=of desire because there are so many horny men after them on here. When in real life, no one looks at them twice."

How about if I offer to get naked in a hall of mirrors with you to see if we can find reality

I love the...

Can I tongue punck ya fart box

and

wanna watch me wank on cam

Type messages they make me giggle

And I'm continuously amazed that men think I'm hot......

Thumbs up to which bit Miss Giggles?

sexiness and hotness is more than a body shape, size or the way some one looks ...

the one thing ur hall of mirrors couldnt pick up on ...is the personality the respectfullness and the mind set....which in my experience is the true definition of sex appeal and hotness x

I agree. And even then, until you get to meet someone, a few pics and chat on here is not a lot to go on. Easy to rule someone out without giving them a fair chance.

I see that some men have been working their charm on you then

"I see that some men have been working their charm on you then "

Oh one has at least

"How about if I offer to get naked in a hall of mirrors with you to see if we can find reality

I love the...

Can I tongue punck ya fart box

and

wanna watch me wank on cam

Type messages they make me giggle

And I'm continuously amazed that men think I'm hot...... "

"sexiness and hotness is more than a body shape, size or the way some one looks ...

the one thing ur hall of mirrors couldnt pick up on ...is the personality the respectfullness and the mind set....which in my experience is the true definition of sex appeal and hotness x"

Its nice to see that someone understands its more than just face value...thank god.

By *he mischiefsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Everyone is different in "real life" & "fab life" if they avnt got the looks or shape so what they might have a lovely personality... Ppl r so quik to judge on size, shape, looks, rather than what lies beneath that... It would be a boring old place to live if we were all the same...

Well said.....

But does FAB encourage some men to behave in a way that they never would in real life? (dispensing with politeness and going for the kill in the first message)

I think with some yes, i have just reported a very nasty guy, abusive and threatening all because i said......no thanks.....kind of put's a single fem off meeting tbh, the site used to be fun....

Too easy to think with the wrong part of the body if you ask me

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

I think it might be a case of the old keyboard warrior syndrome. If you're planning to be on the site for any length of time you would never abuse anyone it's kinda defeats the object.

I for example are up for the socials not sure about play meets after my one experience as it was a group thing and not really my cup of tea as it was a bit anonymous etc but I stay on the site as I enjoy the banter on the forums and with the people on my friends list. If it ever got to the point where I was abusing people for no reason Id just leave and that would be that xx

» Add a new message to this topic