FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The monday diet

The monday diet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else say they want to diet but it has to start on a monday lol? I know im starting in morning haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I say that most weekends - then suddenly wake up and find that Tuesday's come around again.....

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"I say that most weekends - then suddenly wake up and find that Tuesday's come around again.....

"

I'm trying 5+2 diet started last week. The 2 days are hard. Good job I like tomato soup lol x

Well last night I drank a load of vodka followed by a huge chinese meal big enough for 2 people so mines starting today!! Xx

I'm on juice plus..no alcohol or anything for me..

4 6 weeks u til ibiza baby. ..lost a stone hoping I'll lose another 1.5 by ibiza..

already busting for a pint mind ha xx

I'm on the paleo (caveman) diet. Low carbs, no processed food, lots of protein.

I'm on juice plus..no alcohol or anything for me..

4 6 weeks u til ibiza baby. ..lost a stone hoping I'll lose another 1.5 by ibiza..

already busting for a pint mind ha xx

6 weeks not 46 weeks..

Watch me lose weight and my new tits drop... best I stay fat haha

Lol I bought £120 quids worth of chocolate juice plus last summer then decided it was to hard to do then sold it all for 50 quid to my cousin. Bad move x

The body is designed to eat, these protein based shake diets are not good long term and with the correct diet plan with moderate exercise you can lose as much and not put it back on like the juice plan gimmicks. I've got a programme that I got from a personal trainer that is extremely detailed but is simplified. Can e mail it you anyone who wants it. Just drop me a message with your e mail.

"6 weeks not 46 weeks..

Watch me lose weight and my new tits drop... best I stay fat haha

"

Didn't surgeon tell you not to change weight?! I've been told to get where I want to be before having uplift and implants. Losing a significant amount ie 2.5 stone could massively affect bodyfat % and cause implants to migrate.

I've lost over 1.5 this year through healthier eating with lots of protein. Changing shape completely. On a mission to get down to 16% body fat.

I know you've done amazing...

I just want a kick start with the juice plus I know it's all shit and no good.... I literally want a Lil boost to start

I can lose weight yes. ..their really full now and tight they won't sag for a bit..im going to lose 2st then train hard ..if it isn't drastic weight loss and it's done through exercise they won't sag x

I m just healthy eating and walking at the minute as no weights for a little while longer - then when I get to where I want to be boob uplift etc . xxx

"I've lost over 1.5 this year through healthier eating with lots of protein. Changing shape completely. On a mission to get down to 16% body fat. "

well done Hun x

I always say im gonna diet but never do and I don't keep to the eat healthy thing even tho there are lots of things id love to change eg boobs bum thighs stomach.

I do walk alot and im not a big eater I dont snack not a chocy or chrisps person anymore.

but since joining here ive become more comfortable and confident in myself and learnt to just love the way iam

top n tail hate diets can never stick to them.

how are you feeling after the op nawty?

X

I never diet, I like wine too much!

"I never diet, I like wine too much! "

I reakon its the wine that made me pile on the pounds x

i train every other day .... not to look good or lose weight but just so i can eat exactly what i want.... if i dont train i literally pile the pounds on as im such a food lover lol ....

everyone has an opinion but i think everything in moderation... and besides if your a nice person thats the most important thing !

"i train every other day .... not to look good or lose weight but just so i can eat exactly what i want.... if i dont train i literally pile the pounds on as im such a food lover lol ....

everyone has an opinion but i think everything in moderation... and besides if your a nice person thats the most important thing ! "

I aint been inside a gym for about 2 years.

"I say that most weekends - then suddenly wake up and find that Tuesday's come around again.....

I'm trying 5+2 diet started last week. The 2 days are hard. Good job I like tomato soup lol x"

my friend has lost over two stones doing that ... good luck to you sir

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I like chocolate too much lol... I was doing really well but was given lots of chocolate for easter and I've fallen off the wagon now. Oh well, more of me to love!

"i train every other day .... not to look good or lose weight but just so i can eat exactly what i want.... if i dont train i literally pile the pounds on as im such a food lover lol ....

everyone has an opinion but i think everything in moderation... and besides if your a nice person thats the most important thing !

I aint been inside a gym for about 2 years. "

one of the guys on the thread meantioned the 5 and 2 diet... you eat as you want for five days of the week but for two of them you dont eat ... think for drinks its like 500 cal limit on those days.. i know a few people that have done great on that !

your pics dont imply you need to lose weight your fab as you are x

going to the gym isnt the right environment for everyone anyway !

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

The problem with most of us the boozing and the associated eating of crap food! Excess sodium consumption causes fluid retention that temporarily increases body weight. The temporary weight gain is only cosmetic, and doesn't reflect your body fat percentage. However, chronically taking in too much sodium can lead to a host of problems that last a lot longer than bloating does. Prevention starts with your diet. Now I am a find one to talk, smashed Friday, Saturday and Sunday and ate crap food

I've give up dieting...if you don't like the curvy me move along...

» Add a new message to this topic