FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > discretion too far?

discretion too far?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Play OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I think I'm to discreet for this place. I have wrong location up I hides my pics! Do u think that's to much??? Few people iv seen on here local and spoke to and they asked for my picture and I can't because they not showing theirs and kno wen my luck they know me family member/ friend.... I don't want my life public I like to keep on the low..... I send my picture no problem. If they showing theirs. But I think I'm losing out on abit of fun !!! Any one else feel this way????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why should they show theirs first??

By *exylady1Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

It's up to the single guy to show their pic first for us

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Meet and chat to people outside of your area.

My location says south wales, and until I know people, when they ask where I am, I'm very vague.

Your profile, you run it how you want to

Personally I don't even open a message unless a photo is attached or profile photo is a face. Can see why there's need for discretion but think overall people are too concerned what other people think.

I'm about as discreet as a 50 ft billboard :')

cardiff

"Why should they show theirs first??"

I don't mean of thet face of anything just something to go by. Alot ppl don't have profile picture

"Personally I don't even open a message unless a photo is attached or profile photo is a face. Can see why there's need for discretion but think overall people are too concerned what other people think. "

cardiff

I got no problem sending pictures of my self . I'm just saying most people don't even display a profile picture never mind anything else..

"I'm about as discreet as a 50 ft billboard :')"

Pmsl you're so funny xx

cardiff

This is the certain people I'm talking about.... I'm just going to block if they can't provide a face picture do you think that's fair? I send pictures on request but not to any one.... picture grabbers time wasters. ....

Hi all I won't put up my name or any public photos but I will tell you that I'm 5ft 2, a size 10/12, pale skinned and I am blonde with blue eyes.

I enjoy building friendships and attraction as much as I do just going for it. I love shopping, having sex, partying and spending stupid amounts of money! I can accommodate with prior notice.

Message me, I'll try to reply to everyone! Xxx

"This is the certain people I'm talking about.... I'm just going to block if they can't provide a face picture do you think that's fair? I send pictures on request but not to any one.... picture grabbers time wasters. ....

Hi all I won't put up my name or any public photos but I will tell you that I'm 5ft 2, a size 10/12, pale skinned and I am blonde with blue eyes.

I enjoy building friendships and attraction as much as I do just going for it. I love shopping, having sex, partying and spending stupid amounts of money! I can accommodate with prior notice.

Message me, I'll try to reply to everyone! Xxx"

I'd straight off block to be honest.

"It's up to the single guy to show their pic first for us"

Who says ? We have as much right as anyone else to not show them

Be as discreet as you want but don't moan if those that aren't don't want to bother with you because of it !!!

It's their prerogative as much as it is yours to hide your identity

It's the woman who refused to take her balaclava off in bed that worried me...

"This is the certain people I'm talking about.... I'm just going to block if they can't provide a face picture do you think that's fair? I send pictures on request but not to any one.... picture grabbers time wasters. ....

Message me, I'll try to reply to everyone! Xxx"

I know this profile, so i sent a message and didn't gett a reply lol. Maybe she doesn't like talking to a leg

Never mind her loss

cardiff

Ha ha thanks all!!! When it gets to that awkward stage when u live close and can't see each others face and neither of you will send picture!! I hate that! Could be missing out on a good time with someone like minded and on you door step lol! Iv seen a few from near me and thinking mmmmm I'd love to run my toung over that but it gets fucked up when either will send a pic lol..... I won't send 1 just incase I find out its my cousin or something hahaha how embarrassing would that be!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic